May 17th DLC

I'm kind of lost amongst some of these topics, but apologies if this has been posted.

Apparently these are the enemies in Ephraim's map (note: this image may disappear soon).

I won't mention the characters because you can see who they are, but we've got the real Mistolteen and Thorhammer.

Oh my God

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, Ephraim is a Great Knight. One of my friends on deviantArt confirmed it to me.

Sounds about right. His Great Lord class didn't exactly excel at speed and the added weapon utility is nice. Will have to see about the growths though...or, just turn him into a Gryphon rider.

Apparently Conqueror, Outdoor Battle, Luna, Carrier, Defender.

It's funny because he has other skills like Royal Weapon as a NPC.

Ephraim has Conqueror, alright awesome!

This kinda makes up for him not being a soldier or Master Lord. Though I think Lance Expert would've fit him.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

I'm kind of lost amongst some of these topics, but apologies if this has been posted.

Apparently these are the enemies in Ephraim's map (note: this image may disappear soon).

I won't mention the characters because you can see who they are, but we've got the real Mistolteen and Thorhammer.

So, would this mean any chances of at least two spotpass sets from both FEs 6 & 7? And it also makes me wonder about any other FEs are getting more than one spotpass list as well.

Apparently Conqueror, Outdoor Battle, Luna, Carrier, Defender.

It's funny because he has other skills like Royal Weapon as a NPC.

Quite the impressive skill set here Ephraim. Conqueror alone makes him worth it. A Great Knight that suffers none of their inherent weaknesses? Excellent.

So, would this mean any chances of at least two spotpass sets from both FEs 6 & 7? And it also makes me wonder about any other FEs are getting more than one spotpass list as well.

Probably unlikely.

It seems the last (but not necessarily last-to-be-released) SpotPass team will be villains, if you try fitting all the characters into 12 teams like here.

The Ephraim DLC is also murderously powerful--Every enemy has 5 skills and is level 20 promoted (seemingly with better stats than you'd expect at that level, their internal level is probably closer to 50 than 40).

At least now there's an actual reason to grind.

Probably unlikely.

It seems the last (but not necessarily last-to-be-released) SpotPass team will be villains, if you try fitting all the characters into 12 teams like here.

It seems like Ephraim's map likely displays the full Villain team. The four possibilities for the last three slots are Lloyd, Linus, Ursula, and Selena: most of the rest have already shown up in regular SpotPass teams, and Jaffar, Nergal, Marisa, and Lyon are safe bets for the standard FE7/8 SpotPass teams as well. So the remaining slots have to be filled by three of those four: it's unlikely that Lloyd and Linus would be separated, and three representatives from the Four Fangs constituting such a huge chunk of the Villain team sounds unlikely. So it's probably a safe assumption that Ursula is on the regular FE7 team while Lloyd, Linus, and Selena round out the Villain team.

All in all, quite interesting.

Yeah, I would've preferred Soldier over Demon Fighter myself. Ah well, least we got the conqueror skill.

Demon Fighter is far more unique than Soldier ever was.

The Ephraim DLC is also murderously powerful--Every enemy has 5 skills and is level 20 promoted (seemingly with better stats than you'd expect at that level, their internal level is probably closer to 50 than 40).

At least now there's an actual reason to grind.

And at least one Slayer skill, from the looks of it.

Valhart's map caused enough trouble for my endgame team. This should be exciting.

Edited by Othin

It seems like Ephraim's map likely displays the full Villain team. The four possibilities for the last three slots are Lloyd, Linus, Ursula, and Selena: most of the rest have already shown up in regular SpotPass teams, and Jaffar, Nergal, Marisa, and Lyon are safe bets for the standard FE7/8 SpotPass teams as well. So the remaining slots have to be filled by three of those four: it's unlikely that Lloyd and Linus would be separated, and three representatives from the Four Fangs constituting such a huge chunk of the Villain team sounds unlikely. So it's probably a safe assumption that Ursula is on the regular FE7 team while Lloyd, Linus, and Selena round out the Villain team.

That makes sense and I was thinking of that, although I was confused with who to fill in the Villains SpotPass team with.

Loving the antagonist lineup.

No Lopt ;_;

We should see Loptos at some point, them having brought back Naga. I mean, we need some real ultimate dark spell. Fuck Goetia.

It's possible it's going to be an FE8 team and a Four Fangs team. Since that seems to be the divide.

The final SpotPass? Not plausible, with characters like Camus and Ishtar shown who aren't in their own games' regular teams.

What is Goetia even supposed to be? Just a A-rank tome or is it supposed to be Legendary in story context?

Just an A rank tome.

Frustrating, since the Gimle tome is B rank of all things >.>

Lopt needs to show him whos boss. :p

Edited by L95

Inverse uses Goetia every time she shows up, and ultimately drops it. With how casually it's getting tossed around, it doesn't seem that special: three enemies in Ephraim's map use it, although granted two use Mistoltin. Regardless, I'm guessing Inverse will join with a second Goetia tome.

I figured Sacred Tome Naga was the counterpart to Dark Tome Gimle, given their similar and all-opposing names. Maybe it or a stronger A version will be available via SpotPass? After all, the Luna lance was added and it never appeared in the main story or even the DLC scenarios AFAIK.

I figured Sacred Tome Naga was the counterpart to Dark Tome Gimle, given their similar and all-opposing names. Maybe it or a stronger A version will be available via SpotPass? After all, the Luna lance was added and it never appeared in the main story or even the DLC scenarios AFAIK.

It's possible, but the two are completely different in function. Maybe we'll get it as Dark Tome Loptos?

I never saw Luna anywhere outside of that download, but who knows what they're up to with that. But yes, they seem to be distributing stuff a lot of ways. Dual Tag is currently the only way I know of getting Hauteclere, but I haven't been able to try it to see the rewards for the new downloads.

Yeah, info on Dual Tag drops is kind of lacking. I'm assuming it's tough to find another Awakening player to grind with you.

Well, you only need one completion: it seems they drop their best reward on the first time, but won't give it up again. But even then, you need one nearby player.

Hopefully it'll work with the other regions' versions once it comes out.

---

Hey, Light vs. Dark is on FE9 Ch8. Neat. Of course, that means those crazy powerful enemies are swarming you. And yeah, it's the male half of the Spirit Talisman crowd again.

Marth - Star Lord

Alm - Hero

Sigurd - Paladin

Serlis - Swordmaster

Leaf - Trickster

Roy - Hero

Eliwood - Paladin

Ephraim - Great Knight

Ike - Hero

Sothe - Trickster

I guess they aren't that concerned about redundancy. They're all max level and plenty powerful, but there's just 10 of them, and 30 enemies that are about as strong. Oh, and just 10 of your own team.

Edited by Othin