I Can't Believe It's Still Not SFMM2 Minimafia - Randomlynch Wins

Prims

If you want to lynch them for that reason, then yeah it is. I was just trying to pressure him into talking though. That's what voting for someone early in the phase is supposed to be right (no seriously i'm asking a question, I'm still learning how to play the game effectively and I thought that's what you're supposed to do)?

Yeah but you are trying to get someone to talk by threatening them with a lynch, aka threatening to lynch an inactive

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but you are trying to get someone to talk by threatening them with a lynch, aka threatening to lynch an inactive

Threatening to lynch doesn't mean lynching. By doing that, you may be able to make the inactive player talk more. Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes it -does-, and that's what matters. I don't think we should get too far as to lynch an inactive player, however, just threaten him.

Lurkers are different. They know what's going on, but they don't talk. So it's only natural to pressure them into talking.

Let's not lynch an inactive and let's stick to those who lock scummy while being active. That way we get info. Pressure votes to make them talk is one thing but yeah lets not go all gungho and lynch another day 1 doc lynch. I mean, it's happened in two games so far on these forums.

Votal Time !!

Blitz (3) - Ether, Helios, Rapier

Manix (2)- eclipse, Paperblade

Rapier (1) - Shinori

Not Voting: Aere, Blitz, Manix

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have under 54 hours left in the day.

Edited by Prims

I don't want to move my vote at the moment to blitz or manix because we already have plenty of votes on them and i want them to defend themselves first. Aere needs to get back in here though.

Here. I want to vote Blitz, as I think his votes have been poorly reasoned, if reasoned at all. He's seemingly obsessed with voting Helios, anyway. If I place my vote on him, that'll put him at L-1, and I don't want to do that just yet.

"If I vote 45 times, the host will give me a cookie~!"

Your votes are all over the place. This does three things:

1. If you're town, we have no idea who you're suspicious of. This goes double if you end up dead.

2. Voting this many times with the reason of "this person's here" makes it look like you're attempting to contribute, without really saying anything.

3. Due to the reasoning above, it looks like you're pushing for a lynch of everyone. This doesn't help the town at all.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt right now. Please don't abuse it.

1.Right now I am suspicious of Bizz because of being active and not caring about the game and my vote stays until she does

2.I was trying to get reactions like I said and the idea of contribution was to see the reactions

3.I wasn't trying to lynch at all, I wanted to lynch in this third of the day, not the first 2

@Helios:this is actually my first attempt at RVS, I have seen others doing it a few times, but that is about it.(okay I will admit others aren't this jumpy)

I should have seen the player list :facepalm:

anyways

Unvote

##vote:Ether

his post seemed weird (I know he has a vote on me, but the reason for the vote is that he just placed a vote as if contributing and decided to vanish)

Votal Time !!

Blitz (4) - Ether, Helios, Rapier, Aere (L-1!)

Manix (2) - eclipse, Paperblade

Ether (1) - Blitz

Rapier (1) - Shinori

Not Voting: Manix

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You 24 hours left in the day. (last vc was a miscount, sorry)

Blitz is at L-1!

Edited by Prims

1.Right now I am suspicious of Bizz because of being active and not caring about the game and my vote stays until she does

LOL.

@Helios:this is actually my first attempt at RVS, I have seen others doing it a few times, but that is about it.(okay I will admit others aren't this jumpy)

Haha fair enough. Still though you can do better than this tongue.gif.

wow, sucks for me, huh?

anyways

if you want my thoughts on what I got from the little RVS I did, here it is

Paperblade made a smooth comeback with (too smooth, maybe cause he is used to it) .neutral atm

Eclipse was angry at me trying different stuff but decided not to vote me cause I do this every game and is just terrible when I turn up town (like I will this time too if I get get lynched/killed{very unlikely, cause it is easier to lynch me} this time as well) and thinking she is town

Helios didn't even care about the votes on him which is weird or just being a newbie

Rapier seems to be doing better in this game compared to his others, which is good

I really don't have any reads on Shinori and Aere

Manix is a little bit on the scum side because of his weird posts, (not the votes)

and I don't like Ether

You can try to talk the votes off of you, Blitz. I'm not hammering this because I think that it's way too soon to be lynching anyone, and that Manix has more to explain than you. However, four other people don't think so.