I Can't Believe It's Still Not SFMM2 Minimafia - Randomlynch Wins

Prims

First, what are your thoughts on everyone else?

mentioned earlier

but Manix was looking less scummy until his last post where he looked more scummy

no change in thoughts on Blade (because of him being a vet)

Second, who would you like to see lynched today?

honestly, maybe Ether or Helios

Third, what do you think of Paperblade's points?

well, it is true that a lot of people likes lurking, but I like going after lurkers on the next day phase after the first (after encouragement voting to talk that is) so that if they aren't subbed, you can go after them.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I did forget Aere. Frick. Soz.

And this is why I need to get my thoughts straight.

Note how I used the phrase "to me". Let that sink in. K? K. Also "impression".

ie: I think that they might be scummy because they are lurking. Never did I say it was the be all end all.

I'm not saying "OMG ThERe lURKInG, DEy MuST BE SCuM".

Okay, we clear now?

It was RVS, why do you care about what people think of your votes?

Wait, let's see: It gives an insight to people how I'm thinking. And wait, isn't that exactly what the basis is for getting reads as well? I think I'm onto something here.

RVS or not, it doesn't matter. Clipsey and others have pushed me to explain my vote, because you know, they care about my thought processes. If they didn't, then the game wouldn't go anywhere.

Are you intentionally being dense? No one gives a shit why people vote how they do during RVS because there's no good reason for it. At the start of D1 we had no information, so unless we have a telepath on the forum there aren't going to be reasons. The point of RVS is to do stupid shit until people react. Obviously, it is better to have actual discussion but you don't need to announce your intent to start actual discussion at some undetermined point in time in the future, it just happens when shit like a 4 vote pileup and odd remarks are made.

Uh, because people asked me to. You know, to get information from a person that hasn't said much.

This isn't a black and white situation. You have to remember the shades of gray.

Uh, because people asked me to. You know, to get information from a person that hasn't said much.

This isn't a black and white situation. You have to remember the shades of gray.

are you claiming 3rd party?

not at all. How did you even get that from my posts?

the grey can easily represent something here

as in not white or black, somewhere in between, like how a 3rd party always is

the grey can easily represent something here

as in not white or black, somewhere in between, like how a 3rd party always is

Huh. I was meaning it in the way that the situation doesn't have only two outcomes. But yeah, I can kinda see how you would get that, in a way.

What are you even talking about

the entire reason you're scummy is because you unvoted and went "OKAY GUYS I WILL BE BACK LATER"

and then you came back and suggested I was defending my inactive scumbuddy and that there are no other possibilities and that we should totally lynch me

that was in response to

What are you even talking about

the entire reason you're scummy is because you unvoted and went "OKAY GUYS I WILL BE BACK LATER"

and then you came back and suggested I was defending my inactive scumbuddy and that there are no other possibilities and that we should totally lynch me

Remember me saying something about inactive town PR's? Yeah, I acknowledged that as a possibility, and I did not say that you were only trying to prevent a scumbuddy from being lynched. Please don't put words in my mouth.

It's just I didn't like your stance on lynching inactives, because it is still more counterproductive to town if we don't (given no other options).

If there is a good reason to not lynch an inactive (ie: town PR), fine, that's fair enough.

You acknowledged it as a possibility and then went "But that logic is bad so it doesn't count"

The problem here is, what good is an inactive town PR? Tip: It isn't.

Well. Okay, I concede that, because I did say that.

(Note to self, think properly before posting next time (ie, brain is still processing and acting on impulse (which is a bad idea)))

Why do I think that this is now just town infighting? We're both getting quite defensive against just each other... but not really anyone else.

Because no one else is posting.

"god Paperblade complaining about no one posting when no one is posting is so scummy"

Thanks strawman-eclipse care to do something other than summarize the thread

Because no one else is posting.

But would this have changed if there was anyone else around? Meh, doesn't really matter.

But on that note, I'm going to take a break (ie, probably sleep or something) before I say something stupid that I'll regret.

:facepalm:

I start giving a crap about votes if it means that someone gets to L-1 in a hurry, especially if it's early in the day. Likewise, after at least a day of stuff, there should be something to go off of; after two days, people start drifting into town/mafia. Paperblade is whining, but that's not exactly a scumtell; that's Paperblade being Paperblade. Manix not putting another opinion besides Paperblade. . .yeah, I'm not letting that slide.

Hopefully, I'll get more responses to my questions when everyone else is awake. RVS doesn't mean "vote randomly and unvote the minute they say more than hi".

Hey look, I decided to reread after clearing my head; this is what I have now.

Player thoughts:

Manix: hai town

Eclipse: Playing like town should. Leaning town.

Paperblade: leaning scum, see little discussion between us. Small feeling that we might just be town infighting, though.

Aere: Been inactive, but yet still can put a vote on Blitzy. Not really getting a read here. Like, he's voting the person he thinks is scummy, but clearly said he didn't want to put him at L-1. That contradiction kinda stands out, but yet I can see it being just a change of heart. Neutral.

Blitzy: Vote jumping isn't really that useful. Still leaning slight scum.

Helios: Shuffling around his votes, but at least not jumping around like Blitzy. Leaning townish, mostly for doing pressure votes properly.

Rapier: Mostly inactive. Neutral read, still did contribute a little bit.

Shinori: For all his posts, he really hasn't said much. Neutral.

Ether: Also hasn't really said much, and votes me because he wants to hear from me. Yeah okay, let's run with that. Neutral.

I had 20 posts over the first few pages because we were in RVS. Now that actual conversation has started i happened to be gone/asleep. And im prlly going back to sleep for an hour or so. So ill be back and ill post in here again after that.

From two-thirds to a bit over one-half. Eh, that's the kinda inactive half, so meh. Paperblade's complaining isn't exactly grounds for a lynch, either. Blitz is being weird, but when is he not doing things to drive me nuts?

##Unvote

After a bit of rereading, I'm getting ever-so-slightly town vibes out of Rapier. He still needs to come in and participate, though. Of the remaining people, I'd rather not see Helios lynched, given that earlier wagon. I doubt Shinori's gonna show up tonight, and Ether should already bed. That leaves. . .

##Vote: Aere

Here's your excuse to say something meaningful. At least Manix was willing to stand up for himself.

I should probably make the distinction that neutral (this time) is neither here nor there, and that I think they lie between town and scum, and not "I don't have any bloody idea what I think they are".