New DLC content revealed for May 24th, 2012

Good news:

A new character revealed for DLC on May 17th, 2012 for Fire Emblem: Kakusei/Awakening.

Only one character appeared right now is: Celice

Source:

http://www.nintendo....4.html#dlc0524b

May 17, 2012

Price: 400 Yen

Star: 3

And here's his artwork:

Artwork of Celice in Kakusei

And plus, new DLC stage for 300 Yen and 4 Stars.

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad. Not bad at all (except that face argh it's almost like Micaiah all over again except without the tits). It's a pretty solid adaptation of him into a Swordmaster, and while it's kind of appropriate given Shanan taught him, I'm a little confused as to why they went with that instead of Paladin or something, considering getting a horse upon promotion was kind of his thing. Maybe they're saving DLC ponies for Sigurd or Eliwood, and/or they don't want to do two in a row assuming that's what Ephraim is? Not that it matters all that much, being that he can just be reclassed.

Seems the generic one gives the Silver Card and two ultimate weapons, while Celice's map gives a Paragon Book.

Speaking of ultimate weapons, I wonder about these Dual Tag teams. You can get some special items and weapons from the first completion: Basilio's team seems to be the only way to get Hauteclere. I suspect other teams have other ultimate weapons, but there's no info on the most recent four: just the default ten and the two that were available for immediate download.

The hell is that art

But anyway

Another: Unlimited Divine Weapons

Divine Weapons - unique weaponry that received God's blessing. However, it's said there are copies (lit. "a second one of them", not an imitation) of them resting inside these ruins. However, a devil general guards them, and nobody has been able to go through him. Will ever be there heroes who'll conquer these ruins...?

Reward: Item - Silver Card (halves buying price in shops)

Difficulty: ****

(I presume this chapter includes a copy of Mercurius, Gradivus and Partia, at least)

King versus King: Decisive Battle Episode

Hero King Marth and Earl of Light Celice. The two kings ally, joining their armies as one. In order to seal the magic talisman, Krom fights against their combined forces.

Reward: 1. Earl of Light Celice's talisman 2. Elite/Paragon Scroll (gives Elite/Paragon to whoever uses it - character gains 2x experience)

Difficulty: *** (how disappointing)

Edited by TheEnd

I don't think this samurai fits him. Besides, even if we go with an Isacian Swordsmen look... Issacians were always drawn wearing long swords or broad swords or whatever and not Katanas. Paladin would have been the obvious choice. Looks good, though. I don't actually think that there is anything wrong with his face either. He doesn't wear transparent clothes and he doesn't needlessly swing is hips with a cookie grin that doesn't fit his character at all. So I am actually rather happy this time around.

Seeing this Katana I wonder, do weapons actually have unique models this time around or does it depend on class?

I was wondering if the next "grind" map was going to be for items, turns out it's for legendary items o__o

Also, it looks like we might have the Dark Warlords guarding them.

I was wondering if the next "grind" map was going to be for items, turns out it's for legendary items o__o

Also, it looks like we might have the Dark Warlords guarding them.

Veen: "We are 36 guardians. If you want the treasure, come and challenge us."

His clothing looks a little too showy and not practical to use in the battlefield. I like it, but I just feel more like it would be something you wear in a formal occasion, not in the middle of a battle. Also those eyes look so...just wierd!

King versus King: Decisive Battle Episode

Hero King Marth and Earl of Light Celice. The two kings ally, joining their armies as one. In order to seal the magic talisman, Krom fights against their combined forces.

Reward: 1. Earl of Light Celice's talisman 2. Elite/Paragon Scroll (gives Elite/Paragon to whoever uses it - character gains 2x experience)

Difficulty: *** (how disappointing)

From the sounds of the description, I suppose we can expect Roy and Ike to team up at some point (which will probably lead to Ike's DLC). Either way, I like Celice's new look personally. Hi out-fit is pretty cool if nothing else. I'll probably rock him as an avatar for a bit.

Edited by Shun One