CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

I was about to facepalm for NL, but then I saw the votals. .

Strawman, you can answer my questions for Prims, too, you know: Did Shinori claim to you guys?

@Prims / Straw: Also, for what it's worth, unless a double voter claimed to you, and since the Rainbow did not happen, then I assume that it's the cause of a mafia thing.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to facepalm for NL, but then I saw the votals. .

Strawman, you can answer my questions for Prims, too, you know: Did Shinori claim to you guys?

@Prims / Straw: Also, for what it's worth, unless a double voter claimed to you, and since the Rainbow did not happen, then I assume that it's the cause of a mafia thing.

I said he claimed.

And yeah thats what I was thinking.

great, a No Lynch, just what we needed, this doesn't help at all

so, unless Eclipse is a mayor (because he didn't claim and StSS says no double voters in the midst or the mafia stopped a lynch which is the what my gut feels like agreeing more on

So, Shinori, are/were you lynchproof?

@Psych, why would you say no godfather when someone already claimed miller?

my gut says there is a godfather if there is a miller

the godfather could be a double role, like a godfather + janitor or something or maybe even the governor/ness if that is what happened

so, unless Eclipse is a mayor (because he didn't claim and StSS says no double voters in the midst or the mafia stopped a lynch which is the what my gut feels like agreeing more on

So, Shinori, are/were you lynchproof?

It doesn't make much sense for the mafia to be able to stop a lynch. That just seems like it would be OP. The town needs lynches too much, and at least a normal Governor would have to think about whether they were sure enough someone was town. Not that I have a better theory, but scum governor sounds crazy.

What?

This doesn't look like a lynchproof claim to me, either.

I'm pretty sure I don't do anything cool. Either way, that day phase gave me a lot of info. For example, after Anouleth's claim, I feel a lot better about him. I don't like the fact that Shinori didn't have a vote for a long time; I'll have to re-evaluate him. Slayer seemed more confused than anything (so much for town leader). Iris and Elieson need to exist more.

And screw whoever left me out of OC. :cry: That's okay, because I can still play, even if I can't communicate privately. I think I can function tonight without instructions; Strawman/Prims, if I can't SMS you guys tomorrow, I'll have to ask about certain things publicly. I'm sorry.

...did we seriously just No Lynch

If someone is a doublevoter and failed to mention it, I'll be very furious.

If there's a wise-ass governor or something along those lines around, I'll be even more furious.

Also, what's the deal with a dayvig that stops the lynch

Seriously, what

...actually, given this fact, this might as well have been the mafia using their lynch stop (if they had one and that's what actually happened) to lower the usefulness of Anouleth's role.

Out of everyone that voted for Shinori, we don't know if there is a mayor or not.(that's the only role that gives 2 votes, right?). I would assume that if Shinori was Lynchproof, he'd have said something by now. This leaves me to agree with Ray, as the most likely scenario is that he was protected.

Though, I thought protection abilities worked only at night, like jailor, doctor, safeguard, etc. Can there be a dayrole that operates like that?

Also. What did our cop come up with? I'm assuming Prims/StSS will tell us, as a representative of the town cop.

Eli: The answer is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AT THE MOMENT. Don't ask info roles to out this early in the game, when they have no reason to whatsoever.

Eli: The answer is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AT THE MOMENT. Don't ask info roles to out this early in the game, when they have no reason to whatsoever.

Eclipse, why are you shouting at him? He clearly didn't want the cop to out, since he said Prims/StSS would post. Or do you not want him asking about day actions or something?

This really kinda looks like you're trying to intimidate the newbie out of discussing things, frankly.

Also I thought of a possibility about the NL. Maybe the mafia has a vote negator? It makes a lot more sense than a scum governor or someone not claiming mayor.

@Psych, why would you say no godfather when someone already claimed miller?

my gut says there is a godfather if there is a miller

the godfather could be a double role, like a godfather + janitor or something or maybe even the governor/ness if that is what happened

You just said in the second half of your post what I was trying to say,

I didn't say I didn't think there's a godfather, there's a pretty high chance there is. But I mean a pure Vanilla Godfather seems kinda weak, so yeah, they probably have a second power.

Slayer seemed more confused than anything (so much for town leader).

I was trying to make sense of it, since you all failed to give claims to your leader i had to go and make assumptions.

Out of everyone that voted for Shinori, we don't know if there is a mayor or not.(that's the only role that gives 2 votes, right?). I would assume that if Shinori was Lynchproof, he'd have said something by now. This leaves me to agree with Ray, as the most likely scenario is that he was protected.

Most likely it'd be a person that voted for Kaoz that would be a double voter. Which would mean that either Raymond, Iris or eclipse are the double voter (most likely scenario anyways since Psych's role has been proven already apparently and i doubt prims is lying). In the case of Raymond or Iris, it most likely means one of them is mafia (for lying about such a role), in the case of Eclipse well its complicated in her case since she couldn't claim, i doubt anyone would expect her to out publicly if she was the cause of it.

Also, the mafia could have a secret voter as well.

...actually, given this fact, this might as well have been the mafia using their lynch stop (if they had one and that's what actually happened) to lower the usefulness of Anouleth's role.

How so? If they had one, wouldn't it actually make anou's ability better since (I'm assuming) his ability overrides the lynch therefore mafia's lynch stop would have done nothing.

How so? If they had one, wouldn't it actually make anou's ability better since (I'm assuming) his ability overrides the lynch therefore mafia's lynch stop would have done nothing.

:facepalm:

That's the exact reason.

Because Anouleth's ability would likely override a governor-type ability, the mafia probably decided to use it as soon as possible once Anouleth's role became apparent.

It seems Prims may have boogied too hard during the night, as he is found dead in the morning, he was:

Dear Prims,

Psych, write your rules with minimal contradictions, please.

You are Kay, Town White Knight.

You are in some sort of e-relationship with Proto. You both deny it but don't hesitate to white knight for each other at every opportunity. This can be quite frustrating because your play is normally quite good unless it involves Proto, in which case he is obviously town and everyone accusing him is scummy obvscum scum.

You have no night action, but you do know that your one true love, Proto, is -Snip-. You may talk to him/her outside of the thread as much as you want, which is quite a lot.

Post Restriction: Your waifu -Snip- is clearly town and beyond all reproach, so you may not cast a vote on him/her, and should support him wherever possible. Anyone who speaks out against him/her must be in the wrong so you should lash out and accuse anyone who attempts to paint him/her in a negative light.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats are removed.

There are murmurs throughout the movie-goers about what they will do with their fearless leader dead, but soon the conversation turns to more pressing matters - justice!

One person, however, seems too preoccupied to deal with any of this right now, that person being Strawman, as such, he is not interested in receiving any of your text messages.

It is now Day 2, Day 2 ends on Saturday the 25th of May at 11PM GMT.

Have a nice day~

Edited by Haze