Mystery of Paris.

Oops, forgot to actually download new data first.

Got Nino, cool.

Okay what the fuck. I've gotten Lords first every single time, and usually if not always villains right afterward.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eliwood's team lines up perfectly with the beginning of his FE7 team, including having a General using Armads and Hector's Rageaxe. Except... instead of a female Sniper, there's a male Swordmaster. The fuck? Did they forget Rebecca and go all the way to Guy?

This might be the wrong place to ask, but there are gender differences in generic enemies now?

I can't directly answer this, but if so it's not anything new - other games have occasionally had generic females show up in multi-gender classes. Chapter 9 of FE4 had a female Forrest floating around the top of the map, and Hector Hard Mode in FE7 has a few female Snipers, Druids and (maybe, I'm not absolutely certain on this one) Nomadic Troopers.

Eliwood's team lines up perfectly with the beginning of his FE7 team, including having a General using Armads and Hector's Rageaxe. Except... instead of a female Sniper, there's a male Swordmaster. The fuck? Did they forget Rebecca and go all the way to Guy?

They got Marcus......right?!

This might be the wrong place to ask, but there are gender differences in generic enemies now?

Not often, but they're there. Generic females generally only appear outside of female-only classes in SpotPass, and even those aren't really generic because they're representing something else.

They got Marcus......right?!

Yeah, Eliwood, two Paladins, two Warriors, two Generals, a Battle Cleric, a Trickster, and a Swordmaster. Odd that Matthew gets represented as a Trickster here when he was an Assassin in the DLC...

And as with SpotPass tradition, the different enemies of the same class representing specific characters have different stats, skills, and usually weapons.

Not often, but they're there. Generic females generally only appear outside of female-only classes in SpotPass, and even those aren't really generic because they're representing something else.

Yeah, Eliwood, two Paladins, two Warriors, two Generals, a Battle Cleric, a Trickster, and a Swordmaster. Odd that Matthew gets represented as a Trickster here when he was an Assassin in the DLC...

And as with SpotPass tradition, the different enemies of the same class representing specific characters have different stats, skills, and usually weapons.

Lack of Sniper is distrubing.

Lack of Sniper is distrubing.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. It looks like they dropped Rebecca for Guy for some bizarre reason.

So, who's prediction came closest? :p

Anyway, now that I've calmed down some what, I like the little throw-backs to Ike that Paris has.

Any in-game pics of his model anywhere? I'd like to see this Hero with a cape and head-band.