Mystery of Paris.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As time consuming and possibly unnecessary as it would be, having 30 maxed out units to have the ultimate battle against Paris's team sounds completely insane... and I love it. Seriously. If only you could replay it more than once, unless the final DLC does something even more crazy, like say, oh, allowing you to deploy your whole army at once! I can't be the only one who has ever wished to use everyone at once, right? Even if I specifically never deploy losers in FE10 like Fiona and Meg even with their stretches of free availability.

As time consuming and possibly unnecessary as it would be, having 30 maxed out units to have the ultimate battle against Paris's team sounds completely insane... and I love it. Seriously. If only you could replay it more than once, unless the final DLC does something even more crazy, like say, oh, allowing you to deploy your whole army at once! I can't be the only one who has ever wished to use everyone at once, right? Even if I specifically never deploy losers in FE10 like Fiona and Meg even with their stretches of free availability.

All recruit-able characters against every spotpass team and dlc character. It needs to be a thing, IS.

Looking at the timeline on the site... While not 100% accurate (as stated) it does kind of help figure out/show how these games may be connected... =\

Edited by Kyza

Well the FE13 artist is Yusuke Kozaki of No More Heroes. I read somewhere that he also was made to design the characters before even knowing what game they were going to be used for.

So I'm not really surprised with the toilet cavaliers or Part-machine-Paris.

It's all sorted out, Paris is the descendent of Ike which is considered a Manly man, and he is male....and Lucina is the descendent of Marth which considered a Grily man and she's a female....Krom doesn't count.....(Even the manly Krom looks like a girl infront of Ike).

Edit: Doesn't he resemble Ashnard a little...?

FE9_Ashnard_Portrait_1.png

Edited by Brave Lord

Finally! Yes! I partially suspected this. You know, I'm so smart, this would've been in my top 50 guesses! Maybe even 45!

Seriously, considering it was Ike's initial name, i thought that they decided to make someone later named Paris. I suspected FE14 lord though.

I still wonder why the first Holy King is so similar in description to Ike. I wonder if Krom and Paris are supposed to be distant relatives or something.

Does anyone know if Paris's supports shed any light on what Ike did after Radiant Dawn?

Edited by arvilino