Mystery of Paris.

Multiple realities... Hate them. Infinite possibilities just make things seem so boring... For every "decision" a person makes in their lifetime, there are realities that branch out from each "choice". The choices in one reality might be fairly similar to another reality or it might be extremely different. And some choices result in future decisions that wouldn't happen if a different choice was...well, chosen.

Every single little decision, with each their own multiple choices, in a person's lifetime. ...And that's just one person. How many billions of people populate our planet? Every decision in all these peoples' lifetimes. Then the fact of past-present-future generations, with even more people added to the list.

Infinite.

*cough* I'll keep saying it, I don't like multiple/alternate realities. But that's just me...

Y'know... The more I lurk the threads related to FE:A's plot, the more and more I start to think it sounds a lot like FFXIII-2(I think I mentioned this at some point in the past) with the concept you've just described. Does seem like a trend these days for games to try and mindf*** you via plot.

And on that note(Again):

IT MUST BE A PARADOX!

*Cough*

Edited by Xjezhekiir

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Sidequest 23...

Is this the Lunatic+ map ? (I can see skills like Vantage+ or Luna+)

Also, how can you get all those rescue staves ? (are there skirmishes that randomly give any ?)

Edited by Goddess Anna

About Sidequest 23...

Also, how can you get all those rescue staves ? (are there skirmishes that randomly give any ?)

The rescue staves become buyable about halfway through the game.

Multiple realities... Hate them. Infinite possibilities just make things seem so boring... For every "decision" a person makes in their lifetime, there are realities that branch out from each "choice". The choices in one reality might be fairly similar to another reality or it might be extremely different. And some choices result in future decisions that wouldn't happen if a different choice was...well, chosen.

Every single little decision, with each their own multiple choices, in a person's lifetime. ...And that's just one person. How many billions of people populate our planet? Every decision in all these peoples' lifetimes. Then the fact of past-present-future generations, with even more people added to the list.

Infinite.

*cough* I'll keep saying it, I don't like multiple/alternate realities. But that's just me...

Someone hates quantum physics

how is that related to quantum physics

EDIT: better not be some schrodingers cat bullcrap

...______________

../......................./|

./......................./.|

/.____________./..|

|.......................|...|

|.......................|...|

|.......................|.../

|.......................|../

|_____________.|/

Is he alive?

Edited by bottlegnomes

See, here's the problem with Schrodinger's cat: wouldn't the cat observe whether or not it's alive?

Also, there's the multiverse theory which explains the, well, multiple universes. Personally, I like that more than "the universe splits with every decision made!"

About Sidequest 23...

They do have those skills, so yeah, that has to be the case.

I saw accuracy rates below 100%. Means they don't all have Absolute Hit set instead of Accuracy +20, and probably don't have other changes, either. That's disappointing.