Mystery of Paris.

Laura, but she's surely destined for Aran; Lyre, for either Kysha or Ranulf; Tanith who clearly is meant for Oscar, Vika who only ever interacts with about 3 people, Sigrun... Actually, Sigrun might be a viable option.

Oh, you also forgot Fiona. But don't worry, you're not the first and you won't be the last.

(Oops, I double posted, but it was just so long.)

No you're right dude it has to be Fiona or Sigrun there's no one left.. laugh.gif

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Fiona ever talk to Ike ever? Does she even HAVE any base conversations, for that matter?

She...has one, I think, with Micaiah. Possibly more, but if so I don't remember them.

I might actually try to use obscure characters like Fiona and Vika in my next playthrough instead of letting Micaiah, Sothe, Zihark and Jill own everyone for the first ten chapters. It might make me appreciate some of the less-featured characters a bit more. Even if they are oh-so-easily replaceable by Oscar and Naesala.

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Did Fiona ever talk to Ike ever? Does she even HAVE any base conversations, for that matter?

Doesn't matter Fiona and Ike don't need words . It was like Almedha and Ashnard pure animal attraction . I mean come on they're like the two best characters in the game they just had to hook up . It's obvious now that I think about it .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

If we assume the "twelve hundred years later war" is the Scouring and also the events that caused the dragons' downfall on Archanea, the timespan between the Tellius saga and FE13 is approximately 4800 years. That's a while.

There's apparently some dialogue in the Paris chapter where it's mentioned that Ike came from another world. So, Paris is pretty much confirmed to be his direct descendant, not related to him through Mist.

If we assume the "twelve hundred years later war" is the Scouring and also the events that caused the dragons' downfall on Archanea, the timespan between the Tellius saga and FE13 is approximately 4800 years. That's a while.

That would indeed be 100+ generations. Is this based on anything particular or just speculation? No spoilers please.

That would indeed be 100+ generations. Is this based on anything particular or just speculation? No spoilers please.

Explanation doesn't contain any FE13 spoilers, but I'll add tags anyway.

1200 years pass from the Tellius saga to some massive conflict, according to FE10's ending.

1600 years pass from the dragons' downfall to the Archanea saga, according to some ingame info.

2000 years pass from the Archanea saga to FE13, according to other ingame info.

1200 + 1600 + 2000 = 4800

Nah, FE4/5 fit solidly into 1000 years before FE1/2/3 based on their own info. The only mystery is FE8.

The Elibe calendar seems to be the most relevant thing to fit the series onto:

-2000: The Great Flood

-1200: Tellius Saga

0: The Scouring

600: Jugdral Saga

1000: Elibe Saga

1600: Archanea Saga

2600: Holy King's Reign

3600: Iris Saga

Nah, FE4/5 fit solidly into 1000 years before FE1/2/3 based on their own info. The only mystery is FE8.

That explains where I got the 1000 years from. Though, wasn't it confirmed by the creator that Jugdral came after Akinea?

That explains where I got the 1000 years from. Though, wasn't it confirmed by the creator that Jugdral came after Akinea?

The opposite actually. Anyways, who knows what the deal is. We have kids traveling from the future I wouldn't be surprised if the Tellius Saga happens after FE13 (doesn't really make any sense tho) or even in an alternate dimension. Then there are of course references in FE13 to characters or events from Tellius which makes it even more confusing. Anyways I just don't think Othin's timeline makes sense, almost 5000 years is too ridiculous to have anyone claim to be related to Ike. Plus I'm one of those people that doesn't think Manaketes evolving from Laguz makes sense.

The opposite actually. Anyways, who knows what the deal is. We have kids traveling from the future I wouldn't be surprised if the Tellius Saga happens after FE13 (doesn't really make any sense tho) or even in an alternate dimension. Then there are of course references in FE13 to characters or events from Tellius which makes it even more confusing. Anyways I just don't think Othin's timeline makes sense, almost 5000 years is too ridiculous to have anyone claim to be related to Ike. Plus I'm one of those people that doesn't think Manaketes evolving from Laguz makes sense.

Okay. I thought that might be the case, but wasn't sure, clearly. Eh, we'll find out what's actually going on eventually.

Time travel? He could still be Ike's son, Ike could have time traveled and Paris could be his direct child.

FE13 references the Tellius and the events as being known history.

However, the connection to history isn't as clear. Apparently in the S23 conversations, Krom mentions Ike having come from "another world", perhaps through a portal like the Dragon's Gate. This would indicate that while the events of that world are known in FE13, the worlds are nonetheless separate despite being connected. This wouldn't necessarily impact the huge times involved, but who knows? Perhaps Ike's travel between worlds also lead him a few thousand years into the future.

When Ike was battling Ashera at the end of Radiant Dawn, he was momentarily possessed by Yune.

this is the key of everything.

by becoming the Vessel of Chaos, his fundamental nature changed. like Greil, he turned chaotic and unstable, but since Yune wasn't an emotional wreck anymore, it didn't affect his reasoning, just his bare, animalistic urges and instincts. and since he actually was possessed by Yune, it was a permanent change, unlike Greil who only held Yune's prison.

so when Ike left Tellius, he was a roaring rampage of hormones that wanted sexual gratification. due to his asexual nature though, his sexual urges were directed at nothing in particular. he just wanted hot, steamy sex with anyone who was willing.

thus began the life of Ike the Gigolo Mercenary. He would travel the country and save people, and as part of the payment owed to him, he would demand a night of raw, unbridled lovemaking. he made many babies this way, and all his babies were born with the awesome genes and blessed by the goddess. eventually his bloodlines, thanks to the awesomeness they inherited from their ancestor, became the ruling monarchs of the nations of the world. Anri, Baldo, Roland, the founder of Renais, are all descendants of Ike.

that would mean, obviously, that Marth, Krom, Emelina, Liz, Lucina, Wood, Sigurd, Ethlin, Celice, Altenna, Leaf, Oifey, Eliwood, Hector, Roy, Eirika, and Ephraim are all descendants of Ike, and would explain why blue hair is so common among the lord class. it's just one massive bloodline that is battling evil. it is their divine duty to fight so, as the bloodline blessed by the goddess. their swinging blades are Ashunera's divine judgment on the Sinners of the World.

true story.

EDIT: i forgot one final detail. Paris is Ike's descendant from Aimee. Because she ran after him with her merchant crew. she got her man AND expanded her business, so it was win/win all around

Edited by Liz

When Ike was battling Ashera at the end of Radiant Dawn, he was momentarily possessed by Yune.

this is the key of everything.

by becoming the Vessel of Chaos, his fundamental nature changed. like Greil, he turned chaotic and unstable, but since Yune wasn't an emotional wreck anymore, it didn't affect his reasoning, just his bare, animalistic urges and instincts. and since he actually was possessed by Yune, it was a permanent change, unlike Greil who only held Yune's prison.

so when Ike left Tellius, he was a roaring rampage of hormones that wanted sexual gratification. due to his asexual nature though, his sexual urges were directed at nothing in particular. he just wanted hot, steamy sex with anyone who was willing.

thus began the life of Ike the Gigolo Mercenary. He would travel the country and save people, and as part of the payment owed to him, he would demand a night of raw, unbridled lovemaking. he made many babies this way, and all his babies were born with the awesome genes and blessed by the goddess. eventually his bloodlines, thanks to the awesomeness they inherited from their ancestor, became the ruling monarchs of the nations of the world. Anri, Baldo, Roland, the founder of Renais, are all descendants of Ike.

that would mean, obviously, that Marth, Krom, Emelina, Liz, Lucina, Wood, Sigurd, Ethlin, Celice, Altenna, Leaf, Oifey, Eliwood, Hector, Roy, Eirika, and Ephraim are all descendants of Ike, and would explain why blue hair is so common among the lord class. it's just one massive bloodline that is battling evil. it is their divine duty to fight so, as the bloodline blessed by the goddess. their swinging blades are Ashunera's divine judgment on the Sinners of the World.

true story.

EDIT: i forgot one final detail. Paris is Ike's descendant from Aimee. Because she ran after him with her merchant crew. she got her man AND expanded her business, so it was win/win all around

I wanted to break my computer while reading this. Don't mean to offend, but it's the truth.

I do think Paris could know he was Ike's descendant, if, say, there was some kind of family heirloom that belonged to Ike, or some kind of quality, and considering how awesome Ike is and was, it's possible he was still spoken of in legend, as was the heirloom/quality. It's possible.

I do think Paris could know he was Ike's descendant, if, say, there was some kind of family heirloom that belonged to Ike, or some kind of quality, and considering how awesome Ike is and was, it's possible he was still spoken of in legend, as was the heirloom/quality. It's possible.

One word: Ragnell

FE8 could be somewhere in the future, since the Sacred Stones could be the Spheres on the Shield of Seals...

FE8 could be somewhere in the future, since the Sacred Stones could be the Spheres on the Shield of Seals...

I've heard that suggestion, but FE13 seems to indicate the events of FE8 as being in the past when referencing FE8 heroes.

It might make some sense for the Magvel Saga to occur a bit before Iris Saga. Since in FE8 the stones are destroyed and in FE13 new orbs appear upon certain plot points as opposed to being collected like in FE1/3's Archanea.

Edited by arvilino

I've heard that suggestion, but FE13 seems to indicate the events of FE8 as being in the past when referencing FE8 heroes.

Who and when are FE8 characters referenced in this game? What do they say?