Mystery of Paris.

Anyone know his HM stats?

Because from what I heard, they're really green.

Not sure about HM, but I'm guessing his Lunatic stats will be along the lines of HP 80 Str 45 Mag 3 Skl 47 Spd 42 Luck 39 Def 42 Res 29 as those are his HM boss stats and with Valhart and Inverse, their HM boss stats are pretty close to their LM player character stats.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Mia spends FE10 pregnant with Ikes baby while fighting in a war.

Not to change my view (as lit. There's nothing between Ike and Mia), but there was whole lot of "Pregnant while fighting in a war" going on in FE4. (*Points at Chapter 2*)

Ike and Mia's only connections, as I recall, are:

She's his preferred sparring partner because she can take a hit without complaining.

She says she's in love with his fighting style.

She's the only character who refers to him as 'Boss' instead of Ike in their Radiant Dawn supports, which can be taken either to have no meaning, or maybe as an affectionate term.

As much as I like the pairing, this isn't a whole lot to go on. None of these things hint towards any actual attraction between the two.

So...who's for Ike x Marcia? Marcia certainly is.

Seriously though, I think it's probably most likely that Aimee forced herself on him. Violently.

Not sure about HM, but I'm guessing his Lunatic stats will be along the lines of HP 80 Str 45 Mag 3 Skl 47 Spd 42 Luck 39 Def 42 Res 29 as those are his HM boss stats and with Valhart and Inverse, their HM boss stats are pretty close to their LM player character stats.

Paris (HM)

LV20

HP 80

Str 45

Mag 4

Skl 47

Spd 41

Luck 38

Def 42+5

Res 26

So probably even higher when recruited on Lunatic, it looks like.

HM S23 looked like a massive challenge when Othin vs. the enemies was a lot like Dion vs. Lunatic enemies, and there were way too many of them to handle easily. However, even with that, I just ended up only sending in a few characters and having Mark boost Faye with Rainbow Cry and having her blitz things with Nosferatu. Nosferatu is fucking broken.

Let's not argue over who Ike got married to. The games never really pushed a pairing for him (like FE6 pushed :Roy: x :Lilina: , FE7 pushed Eliwood x Ninian and Lyn x Hector, and FE5 had Levin be the father of Sety, thus eliminating the other possibilities from canon).

For all we know, he could have gotten married to Ashnard.

he so married Nephenee just to spite the rest of his army

Paris looks awesome. So getting him when the game is released next year. Maybe, when the Side chapter is released internationally, they ACTUALLY tell us in the chapter who the heck Ike marries. Until then, I would love it if he had kids with Yune (Or Ashunera (Which I know is unlikely, but whatever.).

Paris (HM)

LV20

HP 80

Str 45

Mag 4

Skl 47

Spd 41

Luck 38

Def 42+5

Res 26

So probably even higher when recruited on Lunatic, it looks like.

HM S23 looked like a massive challenge when Othin vs. the enemies was a lot like Dion vs. Lunatic enemies, and there were way too many of them to handle easily. However, even with that, I just ended up only sending in a few characters and having Mark boost Faye with Rainbow Cry and having her blitz things with Nosferatu. Nosferatu is fucking broken.

Can they get much higher? That's 4 capped, one one away from capped, and the other two really high. Paris might be the most broken character I've ever see in terms of raw stats.

Can they get much higher? That's 4 capped, one one away from capped, and the other two really high. Paris might be the most broken character I've ever see in terms of raw stats.

Higher than the HM stats, I mean, since he's basically as high as them in the uncapped areas already.

But yeah. He's insane, and meant to be.

Paris looks to be one of the most broken units in the game and possibly all the series at this point. I mean, Melee slayer, Sol/Luna, and crazy stats?

What about the rest of that chapter? Just Generics on an Empty field?

Let's not argue over who Ike got married to. The games never really pushed a pairing for him (like FE6 pushed :Roy: x :Lilina: , FE7 pushed Eliwood x Ninian and Lyn x Hector, and FE5 had Levin be the father of Sety, thus eliminating the other possibilities from canon).

For all we know, he could have gotten married to Ashnard.

he so married Nephenee just to spite the rest of his army

What are you talking about man. Clearly, Lilina x Gonzales is almost canon! :awesome:

Also, while FE5 canonized Levin x Fury, it's not like it wasn't pushed enough in FE4 by being the only non-forced pairing that had a conversation that made them automatically fall in love.

Paris looks to be one of the most broken units in the game and possibly all the series at this point. I mean, Melee slayer, Sol/Luna, and crazy stats?

What about the rest of that chapter? Just Generics on an Empty field?

"Broken" doesn't sound quite right when you need characters at least as powerful as him to even recruit him. But yeah, he's powerful.

The field isn't quite empty, but there's not much to it. It's basically a massive charge: Paris's side has 50 ridiculously strong enemies, and you get to deploy 30 of your own units.

So...who's for Ike x Marcia? Marcia certainly is.

I want my Ike/Marcia. :lol:

Let's not argue over who Ike got married to. The games never really pushed a pairing for him (like FE6 pushed :Roy: x :Lilina: , FE7 pushed Eliwood x Ninian and Lyn x Hector

Personally, I disagree that FE7 pushed for Lyn/Hector. Quite honestly, Hector seems like he could have gone for any of his three options and I'm not feeling the love from Lyn quite as much. :P

But in all seriousness, I don't really see the point in debating over who Ike married. I'm pretty sure it was some random generic that he married, and I think Paris is SEVERAL GENERATIONS down the line. In my opinion, Paris is a direct descendent of Ike in the same way that the apostles of Begnion were direct descendents of Altina, but Paris is several generations down the line.

Edited by Xin Li

I am a fan of Ike X Mia personally I saw some possibilities.. but its still a crack pairing

Also I think the true pairing of Hector was Florina but maybe thats just me

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Nobody actually has any proof of any of these pairings, although all are possible with said intercourse at the end or near the end of the Ashera incident and blah blah blah. SorenxIke, SothexIke, and RanulfxIke are all stupid and annoying and they should stop or I'll lock this topic! (Kidding, as if I knew how) Anyway, it's not likely he got with anyone from Tellius because of what his ending suggests, I hope the whole IkexLethe/Mia/Titania/Marcia/Aimee/Elincia/Meg/Micaiah/all other female characters thing is at least half-joke because the chances of one of those being true is most likely <1%. i don't like it too much, but it's most likely that Paris is either Mist/Boyd line or from Ike with a woman from another continent. Still, i just wanted to set things straight, because I was beginning to get irritated. Carry on with your whimsical and unrealistic ideas for the origins of Paris, that being what this topic is for.

Edited by I don't play for turns

Is anyone rooting fire IkexLethe? I mean, in order fote it to happen, wouldn't Paris have some Laguz-esque features?

At least 100 generations separate Ike and Paris. Honestly Paris shouldn't even resemble Ike or his wife at all.

Also I think the true pairing of Hector was Florina but maybe thats just me

I completely agree. Florina and Lilina have similar posture and similar personalities. And there's also some stuff in there to suggest it, like the whole Florina falling on Hector. If there were no more basis for it than any other pairing, why would they bother with that scene?

Nobody actually has any proof of any of these pairings, although all are possible with said intercourse at the end or near the end of the Ashera incident and blah blah blah. SorenxIke, SothexIke, and RanulfxIke are all stupid and annoying and they should stop or I'll lock this topic! (Kidding, as if I knew how) Anyway, it's not likely he got with anyone from Tellius because of what his ending suggests, I hope the whole IkexLethe/Mia/Titania/Marcia/Aimee/Elincia/Meg/Micaiah/all other female characters thing is at least half-joke because the chances of one of those being true is most likely >1%. i don't like it too much, but it's most likely that Paris is either Mist/Boyd line or from Ike with a woman from another continent. Still, i just wanted to set things straight, because I was beginning to get irritated. Carry on with your whimsical and unrealistic ideas for the origins of Paris, that being what this topic is for.

I think you mean < 1%. But yeah, I doubt anyone believes it was anyone from Tellius. Then again, there are still people absolutely convinced Ike is gay. Personally, I'd like to think Ike finally got with Titania. She had the hots for Greil and everyone said Ike looks like Greil. Then their babies would be beautiful and amazing.

At least 100 generations separate Ike and Paris. Honestly Paris shouldn't even resemble Ike or his wife at all.

Is the gap that big? I thought it was like 1000 years, or am I thinking of something else?

Is the gap that big? I thought it was like 1000 years, or am I thinking of something else?

Well, I don't think there's any proof on how far away Paris is from Ike (or if he is in fact from Mist's line instead, although I kind of doubt it). From my own thoughts, I think that if all the FEs are connected then Tellius should come first. At the end of RD, it is said that 1200 years has passed since the main events of the game. FE13 takes place 2000 after FE1/11, if I'm right. So ... all I can say is that if my theory is right then Paris is far, far away from Ike.

I think it is implied that Soren has a thing for Ike, since Soren is swayed into doing plenty of favours for Ike despite his cynicism. However, Ike is simply not romantically inclined and instead is driven by his stomach will to see the right thing done, for anyone. Shinon and Gatrie do make fun of Ike for not having any eyes for girls, and Ike avoids Aimee excessively, but he treats all his friends the same. I personally believe it makes more sense thinking of Paris as descended from Boyd and Mist, though the reclass options make sense from either side of the family (Greil ended up becoming an axe wielder, after all).

You wouldn't avoid Aimee?

Well, I don't think there's any proof on how far away Paris is from Ike (or if he is in fact from Mist's line instead, although I kind of doubt it). From my own thoughts, I think that if all the FEs are connected then Tellius should come first. At the end of RD, it is said that 1200 years has passed since the main events of the game. FE13 takes place 2000 after FE1/11, if I'm right. So ... all I can say is that if my theory is right then Paris is far, far away from Ike.

Makes sense. Coulda sworn someone had posted a list of dates or mentioned something definite, though.

The mist thing doesn't even make sense >.> IKE left Tellius not mist how did her kids end up in another continent .How does that work ? It makes more sense that he just married a random women from the continent he ended up in . Then MistxBoyd's kids going on epic journey in search of their uncle or some crazy shit like that . We don't even know if Ike is gay . What because he's close to his male friends , it's only in western society and only in western society in recent years such a close relationship is seen is so weird . Did any of you stop to think maybe Aimee was right , and wasn't deluded when she basically said Ike was too busy being a bad ass to care about women ? Maybe he finally got tired of beating the shit out of people and decided to start a family . Why is it that someone is suspected of being gay because they have a close relationship with a same sex friend and aren't currently interested in being in a romantic relationship with someone of the opposite sex ? What are all 11 year old boys , who would rather play video games then talk to girls all gay too ? Guys don't have to jump on the chance to be with any attractive girl who shows interest in them to be straight . I mean outside of Marcia and Aimee , Ike has a reason not to be in relationships with the girls , he knows ; Elinca is a queen and he's a commoner , Lethe is laguz who couldn't take being in relationship with a human even if she did love him , and Mia didn't seem interested in Ike in a romantic way ( don't forget Rhys ) . Titania might be to much of a mother or older sister to him , Sanaki is an empress and too young for him , Meg is to busy trying to rape Zihark , Micaiah is obsessed with Sothe , Lucia is banging Bastian , Jill is banging Haar , Heather is gay , Nephanee is to shy for him to notice her( might be banging Heather), Cali is with that Beserker guy , Leanne is in love with Naselea , the wolf chick has Volug and that heron prince and Astrid only has eyes for sir Makalov . Who is left? Edit : other ladies and excuses by Murdok Dracul : Laura with Aran , Lyre with Ranulf , Vika doesn't got enough screen time , and well Tanith is Tanith .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

By all rights, Paris shouldn't even know anything about Ike, given the amount of time between them. But this is fantasy, so how can we expect him not to look like and know all about his ancient ancient ancient ancient ancestor? (I wanted to put an Ike emoticon here but there doesn't seem to be one dry.gif)

By the way, yes, I'm sure we were all just joking about Ike's pairings, and no, I will not believe that Paris is descended from Mist and Boyd. He's just too reminiscent of Ike for me to accept that he's not directly connected to him. Of course there are generations upon generations separating them, so appearance shouldn't be a factor, but as I said, it's fantasy. I don't think we can assume that he's descended from Mist and Boyd when there's nothing in-game to say that that's as credible as him being directly descended from Ike, whom he resembles.

...Not that any of this matters at all.

And I would certainly avoid Aimee if I were able to attract any other young woman in the game besides Tanith.

The mist thing doesn't even make sense >.> IKE left Tellius not mist how did her kids end up in another continent .How does that work ? It makes more sense that he just married a random women from the continent he ended up in . Then MistxBoyd's kids going on epic journey in search of their uncle or some crazy shit like that . We don't even know if Ike is gay . What because he's close to his male friends , it's only in western society and only in western society in recent years such a close relationship is seen is so weird . Did any of you stop to think maybe Aimee was right , and wasn't deluded when she basically said Ike was too busy being a bad ass to care about women ? Maybe he finally got tired of beating the shit out of people and decided to start a family . Why is it that someone is suspected of being gay because they have a close relationship with a same sex friend and aren't currently interested in being in a romantic relationship with someone of the opposite sex ? What are all 11 year old boys , who would rather play video games then talk to girls all gay too ? Guys don't have to jump on the chance to be with any attractive girl who shows interest in them to be straight . I mean outside of Marcia and Aimee , Ike has a reason not to be in relationships with the girls , he knows ; Elinca is a queen and he's a commoner , Lethe is laguz who couldn't take being in relationship with a human even if she did love him , and Mia didn't seem interested in Ike in a romantic way ( don't forget Rhys ) . Titania might be to much of a mother or older sister to him , Sanaki is an empress and too young for him , Meg is to busy trying to rape Zihark , Micaiah is obsessed with Sothe , Lucia is banging Bastian , Jill is banging Haar , Heather is gay , Nephanee is to shy for him to notice her( might be banging Heather), Cali is with that Beserker guy , Leanne is in love with Naselea , the wolf chick has Volug and that heron prince and Astrid only has eyes for sir Makalov . Who is left?

Laura, but she's surely destined for Aran; Lyre, for either Kysha or Ranulf; Tanith who clearly is meant for Oscar, Vika who only ever interacts with about 3 people, Sigrun... Actually, Sigrun might be a viable option.

Oh, you also forgot Fiona. But don't worry, you're not the first and you won't be the last.

(Oops, I double posted, but it was just so long.)

Edited by Murdok Dracul