Mystery of Paris.

No more than it was tradition to have Archanea and Valencia games on consoles.

The difference being that the Tellius games were the first console iterations to be released internationally, which was something of a big deal at the time. Again, just a hunch, so don't look too deeply into it.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of Ike's animations show him thrusting?

Maybe Ike got with Elincia. That's is the only girl he liked after all.

When I said his Rangell swings neither way, I was referencing that he was asexual. And I don't think he ever liked Elincia like that, or anyone else for that matter. But I do remember thinking that Elincia had a one-sided crush on him. Just like Soren XD

Edited by Kon

part of me kind of gets a smile thinking of Ike taking up his father's job of training his son in the sword

but at the same time, I'm completely fine with him being a single man

hell, even if he's not gay, asexual or whatever, I'd rather just like to see what Mist is up to. .. single Mist that is lol

When I said his Rangell swings neither way, I was referencing that he was asexual. And I don't think he ever liked Elincia like that, or anyone else for that matter. But I do remember thinking that Elincia had a one-sided crush on him. Just like Soren XD

Asexual? No human can reproduce by him or herself. Plus it takes two to make a family and the two have to be of a different sex.

I thought Paris was actually Ike's descendant, but I also thought Marth was actually Anri's descendant. I was wrong on the second one, but i'm usually not wrong more than 50% of the time (it ain't cocky if it's true cool.gif) I hope he's Ike's descendant, and maybe he just didn't like anybody from Tellius and found somebody on his travels. It always did make me mad that he couldn't form any real relationships, because it just didn't seem complete (call me a sucker) Who knows? Maybe Mia won him over in a training session? Maybe Aimee's master plan finally took action? Maybe even Petrine came back from the dead? the possibilities are endless.

Ike could've had kids, he might not have, all that matters is that his family line continued for a thousand years. Does it really matter any more than that?

Personally I think Elincia got together with Geoffrey, since it is her one special ending. I think Paris being the descendant of Mist and Boyd plausible, since Ike never seemed to keen to be any more than friends with anyone. Ike did go through great pains to avoid Aimee. Paris can reclass to myrmidon which means Ike could have paired with Mia.

Meaning he wants no one, Angel. And there is the thing of Boyd and Mist. Their kid would be descended from Ike as well.

I don't think it works like that. Someone's x number of greats nephew isn't descended from that person, they are descend from that person's sibling.

That was the joke.