Mystery of Paris.

I heard that Ike's beta name was Paris like someone said before. I don't think that this person would be Ike but probably a Lord character from a future game (perhaps traveled through the Other-World Gate), a hero from the past who was previously unnamed, or maybe he is Ike or one of his ancestors or descendants.

A hero class would fit Ike well enough since he used axes and swords in Radiant Dawn. If Paris were Ike, Ike's ancestor, or Ike's descendant then that would perhaps explain why the sprite looks like a hero class with a cape.

The class might be a unique class though that can only use swords which would fit the picture of a past hero better in my opinion.

Seeing as Paris was the beta name for the protagonist that ended up being Ike, I think it's quite possible that Path of Radiance started out with a different story and setting when it was in it's early development and later turned into the story that is the current Path of Radiance. If this is true then I think that Paris is a completely different character than Ike and was set aside for use in a later game.

Whichever way, the unveiling of his portrait, sprite, and class will be something to look forward to.

Guessed it on page 2 a couple months ago. *happydance*

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel, I think this FE is being used as a means to make every FE world fit together. All of them are now related (Jugdral mentioning Archaneia, Ike's descendant traveling to Archaneia, Barnesia being close to Arkaneia +Pegasi and Camus/Zeke/Sirus, and Elibe's tactician being MU/similar to MU)

What about Magvel?

D'oh! Forgot that, There isn't any explicit reference to Magvel, but the spots on Kakusei's map and the Sacred Stones being the colors of the stones of the Fire Emblem's might say something.

Edit: There was a Falchion there? I don't remember that being mentioned, unless you were joking (well, I still wouldn't, but you get what I mean).

Edited by Only My Unit

Angel, I think this FE is being used as a means to make every FE world fit together. All of them are now related (Jugdral mentioning Archaneia, Ike's descendant traveling to Archaneia, Barnesia being close to Arkaneia +Pegasi and Camus/Zeke/Sirus, and Elibe's tactician being MU/similar to MU)

It just some of the stuff like dragons doesn't fit with the other dragons of the other Fire Emblems. Plus they all ogt different Fire Emblems (shield, stone, medallion, etc) and to many higher powers. It's hard to imagine they all live in the same planet. Or is it different time lines?

Guessed it on page 2 a couple months ago. *happydance*

Not definite on pinning down a single exact prediction, but I'll give it to you anyway. It's a wonder any of us got close given we really knew absolutely nothing beyond a brief mention in the credits

Edited by Shun One

It just some of the stuff like dragons doesn't fit with the other dragons of the other Fire Emblems. Plus they all ogt different Fire Emblems (shield, stone, medallion, etc) and to many higher powers. It's hard to imagine they all live in the same planet. Or is it different time lines?

The only dragons that don't fit are the Laguz.

But outside of the Dragon Tribe, the rest of the Laguz do fit with Taguel...

Angel, I'm pretty sure that's pretty solid proof with the characters and lore mentioning the place Krom and Marth's games take place in by name. And yes, there must be some time difference.

Edit: For higher powers, they all worship Naga or Ashera for those mentioned. The only things that are different are the demons/Dark/Earth Dragons

Edited by Only My Unit

D'oh! Forgot that, There isn't any explicit reference to Magvel, but the spots on Kakusei's map and the Sacred Stones being the colors of the stones of the Fire Emblem's might say something.

Edit: There was a Falchion there? I don't remember that being mentioned, unless you were joking (well, I still wouldn't, but you get what I mean).

Saleh/Eirika B support:

Eirika: Nada Kuya?

Saleh: She's one of Caer Pelyn's ancient heroes.

Eirika: I'd like to hear about her.

Saleh: I've been told she was a strong woman, beautiful and proud. She spoke with the voice of nature, and she lived at one with the earth.

Eirika: But you called her a battle princess...?

Saleh: Well, in ancient times, Caer Pelyn was invaded by a foreign nation.

Eirika: Really?

Saleh: And leading the charge against the invaders was Nada Kuya. She carried a narrow sword made from a fang gifted to her by the dragonkin. With her dragon blade in her hand, she drove Caer Pelyn's enemies away.

Eirika: Wow... Quite a story. And you think I--

Saleh: Yes. You remind me of her.

I doubt this is coincidental.

Edited by L95

All of the actual stories themselves are barely related. The only stories I remember being expicitly linked beyond (and including) what we've already mentioned is that Camus, Est, and I forget who else show up in Barnesia, and Alm and Cellica's story happens right before Marth's second game as Zeke gets his memory back and heads there and Ike or his descendants travel places, one of which is Archaneia. And obviouly the sequel/Midquel/Prequel games that take place.

Barnesia is right next to Archania, and Jugdral is near enough for a mention of it. Don;t know for sure where the rest of the continents are, but in Awakening supports mention Ike's groups as legends. Elibe and Magvel are mysteries in timeline and place in/of the world. MU somehow went from Elibe to Archania, but there's references that the gate is likely the means MU got there can go through time and space, so it's still unknown what's up with Elibe. Magvel is referenced the least/in the least obvious manner.

Edited by Only My Unit

Marth, Sigurd, Celice, Hector, Ike, Krom, Lucy. 7 blue haired lords.

Alm, Cellica, Leaf, Roy, Eliwood, Lyn: 6 main characters with different colored hair

Ephraim and Elincia: Is that considered a green or blue? DX

Edited by Only My Unit

Calling it: Paris is actually descended from Mist (Ala Anri/Marcelus) because Ike is gay/asexual

Would love to see an FE recognize how genetics work and note that 1000 years afterwards, a large chunk of the population should be descended from the legendary hero.

Edited by deuxhero

Calling it: Paris is actually descended from Mist (Ala Anri/Marcelus) because Ike is gay/asexual

Would love to see an FE recognize how genetics work and note that 1000 years afterwards, a large chunk of the population should be descended from the legendary hero.

Nah, their family just fucking loved incest.

Paris looks more like a blue longer haired version of solid snake to me, than he look like Ike.

Also the neck armor piece looks weird.

He has to be a character from the next FE game, otherwise his appearance here wouldn't make sense.

I'd rate him as 'meh', recruit him, do his supports once and then forget about him.

I don't like characters that are already super strong when you get them, like legendary pokemon.

Paris looks more like a blue longer haired version of solid snake to me, than he look like Ike.

Thank you for saying this, I thought I was fucking crazy for thinking it.

Also the neck armor piece looks weird.

What's really funny is that that neck piece looks like a gear.

Another thing though, I am the only one thinks that Paris is a lot like Galzus from FE5?

Both are Level 20 Heroes who join at the end of the game, have great bases, high weapon ranks, awesome weapons,and the luna skill.

Edited by Modern Major General

next dlc should make it so anytime he dies, MU has to yell "Paris?...PARIS? PAAAAAAAARRRRRRIIIISSSSSSSS!?!?!

EDIT: Nevermind. The only thing I want to know about Paris now is...why the hell is he wearing a gear around his neck?

Paris_Kakusei.jpg

Weird as shit to me.

Edited by Karaszure