Mystery of Paris.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! HE LOOKS AWESOME! AND IKE WAS STRAIGHT! I TOLD YOU ALL BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED!

*Founds Paris fanclub*

Would it be possible for him to be Mist's son?

I think Mist and Boyd's descendants would still be on Tellius, though they may have moved eventually like Ike. I can only imagine this Chapter being a follow-up from Ike's ending in Radiant Dawn, though.

So unless being a Branded Dragon somehow gives Soren the reproductive organs of a woman (shouldn't really have imagine that, now I have weird images in my head), I think this points towards Big Blue being a hetero after all.

Edited by Murdok Dracul

He's a Hero, huh? Proud lineage. Greil, Ike, who knows who else... what if MU's related to Soren? He's a tactician too. Of course, a member of his family must've made an unfortunate decision or many for that to be true, but still...

Edited by Only My Unit

Oh wow. His location starts selling these items:

Levin Sword, Noble Rapier, Short Spear, Short Axe, Longbow.

FE7's the next team deployed.

Might as well stick it in one place:

Lv.20 Hero

HP 74, STR40, MAG 3, SKL44, SPD38, LUCK35, DEF39, RES25, Sword A, Axe B

Equip: Ragnell (infinite use) (joins with Ragnell (25 use) and Tomahawk)

Skills: Sword/Lance/Axe Slayer, Luna, Sol

Reclass: Myrmidon, Fighter, Mercenary

Mods: STR+3, MAG-2, SKL+1, DEF+2, RES-2

Edited by Remnant Sage

All is perfect then.

Can't believe most of his stats are maxed as a boss on HM. This map seems to be meant as an ultimate battle - even more post-final than the other SpotPass sidequests.

By the way, the new SpotPass team is FE7. No new Dual Tag; I guess they're finished with it now that the Demon Army is out.

Hmm, so what makes Paris so relevant as to include him? Is it a sequel hook?

Or was it just for the hell of it? @.@

It seems to me that he's just a one-off reference to Ike, but who knows?

By the way, does this make it more or less likely that Ike is the next DLC? Othin, you're up.

Can't believe most of his stats are maxed as a boss on HM. This map seems to be meant as an ultimate battle - even more post-final than the other SpotPass sidequests.

How do those stats compare with the ones of the Light vs Dark maps in HM?

So Ike has descendants just like Marth does.

Wait...this means that Tellius, Iris, and Akaneia are all in the same world, doesn't it? Unless Paris hails from the other world gate that is...

Also, he looks awesome. New avatar get (depending on what Ike looks like)

Edited by Shun One

Blahhhhh this is such a copout. What's the point of having him be a descendant of Ike and not Ike himself? The only reason I can see it is if the next game is based on him. Otherwise it's just kind of random.

Blahhhhh this is such a copout. What's the point of having him be a descendant of Ike and not Ike himself? The only reason I can see it is if the next game is based on him. Otherwise it's just kind of random.

Doesn't it sort of link the two universes together much more strongly and let's us know where the heck Ike ended up after Radiant Dawn. Wherever he was, he had a kid with someone

He looks pretty badass, though why would this guy of all people be a potential father for Mark? He's clearly not part of the story since nobody knew who he was, but he's still in the credits and everything.

You asked the same thing about Lucina. I think IS knows what they're doing.

Lucina was underwhelming and also really stupid from the sound of it. It just wasn't as bad as I was expecting.