Mystery of Paris.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris will be an unexpectedly curvy Masked Ike, and then when you get to the end of the chapter you recruited him in, he'll take off the mask to reveal that he is in fact

Mia.

I want this.

My bet's still on, well, someone that's implied to be Ike after he left Tellius. Male, named Paris, perhaps a Hero... Yup, that sounds really like him.

Accepted , except if what you said wasn't right you will buy the game when it come to US shores instead of a 100 american dollars xD...*cough*one sided bet*cough*

If by some miracle Paris is Ike or someone from a previous game, I will mail you the game.

Amen. IkexSoren OTP.....maybe Ranulf for the occassional OTT. Anywho, the shadowed sprite makes me think of Ephraims DLC...*crosses fingers* playable Halberdiers pleeeeease.

Okay. I finally looked up OTP the other day and understand...

However, I just looked up OTT and I can't find it. What does it mean? <_>

On topic: I don't know much about Paris, but I'll probably just jump on the: "Yeah, Paris is probably Ike" train-wagon-yola-thing.

Edited by Xjezhekiir

Okay. I finally looked up OTP the other day and understand...

However, I just looked up OTT and I can't find it. What does it mean? <_>

On topic: I don't know much about Paris, but I'll probably just jump on the: "Yeah, Paris is probably Ike" train-wagon-yola-thing.

I believe OTT is One True Threesome.

Personally, I don't think Paris is Ike any more than Lucina is Marth. I do, however, suspect that he has blue hair. And probably a headband.

I believe OTT is One True Threesome.

I see... Thanks for clearing that up.

Personally, I don't think Paris is Ike any more than Lucina is Marth. I do, however, suspect that he has blue hair. And probably a headband.

In other words... Possibly a weird time distortion-y doppelganger of Ike, or similar?

Or, in FFXIII-2's terms of explanation for just about everything: "IT MUST BE A PARADOX?!"

Or... He could just be a standalone character? Psh, like that would ever happen.

Edited by Xjezhekiir

Paris well be someone new. (or someone we know) Why would it be Ike? What is he doing in that time or world?

Traveling? It's what his ending said he was going to do. He could have gone through some time travel.

I still want it to be his son.

If he does indeed turn out to be Ike, I'll never have my female MU marry him (except for conversation collection purpose). Ike getting in any relationship seems just out of character, seeing how he is in his own games.

For me personally, it's not that I actually think Paris is Ike, it's just that I want him to be Ike.

And as for the post above, I'd be pleased to get him in a relationship with someone if it were possible for him to woo anyone other than Female MU. IkexAnna, for example, might mix things up a bit.

I seriously doubt Paris will be Ike - why would it be? Ike will be DLC if anything.

Paris will be out in next week and the last lord DLC I believe should be Ike....maybe the DLC of Ike and Paris are connected....

They didn't even need to include his name in the credits, cnosidering how his VA is already credited there. He also doesn't have Ike's VA , and in Japan there's a bigger culture of VA consistency. They wouldn't change it for no reason.

With this comment (from the RvB3 thread), I'm officially changing sides.

With this comment (from the RvB3 thread), I'm officially changing sides.

Well what do you know maybe the VA doesn't work anymore they wanted to change him, you'll never know, specially his VA isn't that big of VA....if he's not Ike he is connected to Ike some way...

Well what do you know maybe the VA doesn't work anymore they wanted to change him, you'll never know, specially his VA isn't that big of VA....if he's not Ike he is connected to Ike some way...

Japan's big on keeping VAs the same. One big plot point in the game was telegraphed by the fact that two characters did not have the same voice actor, so I doubt this is the case.

Also, Ike's guy is still active vOv

Paris is probably an original character.

Or if he is a past FE character, then he's probably Chris, not Ike.

Hell, he could be Jake for all we know. I mean why not? We've already got Anna for some bizarre reason.

I'm still placing my bets on Ike, even though the dates don't seem to add up (based on the limited info we have). It's the only way I can wrap my mind around Elincia's DLC coming so early.

Huh... Why? If Ike is the next DLC, he'll be coming just one week later than Paris.

Plus that, Ike would end being up being announced the same day Paris is released.

Now, it'd be hilarious if the last SpotPass character wasn't Paris and Paris is some obscure NPC in a tutorial or something that we missed.

Edited by Shun One

Plus that, Ike would end being up being announced the same day Paris is released.

Now, it'd be hilarious if the last SpotPass character wasn't Paris and Paris is some obscure NPC in a tutorial or something that we missed.

People missing Daisuke Ono's sexy voice in a tutorial? Unlikely.

The turorial isn't voiced. It's not like some character is teaching you to play the game like Anna does in the Tellius games.

Now it's only a few hours before we get the answer, unless whoever configured the FE13 server decided that SpotPass data should go out of pattern at this point.

EDIT - Also notice how VAs of minor characters are listed as "others" in the voice credits.

EDIT - Oh wait, I was a week off. It should be the NEXT week that we get the next sidequest chapter.

Edited by nocturnal YL