Mystery of Paris.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. They'll be shitty cell phone photos, though - remember the Dark Pegasus image I posted a couple of days ago?

Didn't see it. Mostly been playing Theatrhythm these past few days. I do remember the photos that showed the continents on the edges of the world map, though.

Seeing how I always checked it Thursday morning...I have no idea. It probably updates around the same time they add the next DLC character.

This is probably the case, so yeah, a few hours later. I've checked a few times immediately after the SpotPass release and it wasn't there.

Shun the nonbeliever!

I'm just saying that we were so gung-ho on Eliwood and then we were wrong. So, even though we are expecting an Ike like character, I'm totally prepared for a Devdan. Besides, Paris will have a grand total of three supports, so we are not going to get much characterization out of him. I'm kind of disappointed they didn't branch out the supports i.e. Renha has no support with Sairi or Emelina has no support with Krom or Liz.

He can have interactions in his joining chapter itself, don't forget that. It just means he won't have much development.

Unless it's development he already had - as the other SpotPass characters indeed did.

Which is, of course, why he's not some new character; he must similarly be someone who's already been addressed and developed to some extent.

Unless it's development he already had - as the other SpotPass characters indeed did.

Which is, of course, why he's not some new character; he must similarly be someone who's already been addressed and developed to some extent.

That would make sense. Every character with 1 or 2 supports were developed within their own speaking roles in plot of this game or previous ones, Paris wouldn't have any of this if it he's completley new.

Or someone meant to be in the next FE and get development there.

Someone on Gamefaqs suggested it was Krom from the future, but that Krom dies in the Interlude.

Pffff.... Ok, if we need to make crazy assumptions then I'm going to assume that Paris is going to be the default-other-gender MU that you didn't chose 8D*Headshot*

What?Everyone thought of everything, that's the only thing I could come with!even if it's a pretty stupid ideia