Mystery of Paris.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg wasn't in Ike's army.

But this lovely lady was:

300px-Oliver.png

On a side note... I reckon he just paired up with 300px-Sothe.png. Yeah right.

Just some random villager girl seems most likely to me. Or Boyd & Mist line.

Meg wasn't in Ike's army.

You could sort her into the Greil Army in Part 4, couldn't you? Ike x Meg OTP.

Actually, personally, I'd pair Ike with either Mia or Lethe. But then I think Mia should really be with Rhys. And Lethe should be with Jill.

seriously we should stop pairing ike with soren.

or ike x meg ._.

it is very WRONG like ew.

IKE LOVES MIA THAT'S IT.

whats wrong with you? mansex is hawt! tho ikexranulf is way hotter, on a side note, who cares about his ancestry? ike probly had kids somewhere down the line, i honestly dont see why everyone is so uptight about it... why is he so cool just cuz he wasnt into anyone in his game? besides u know 2 dudes

A few pages back, someone mentioned that Ike could have had a daughter and she could have gotten with Soren. But I do like the Ike x Mia pairing, even if they don't have many lines together in game.

Ike/Soren is a terrible thing created by stupid fangirls.

Where the hell did Ike/Mia come from? They couldn't support in PoR and there's nothing there in RD either.

Ike married a generic village girl. From Archenea at that, because he left Tellius before marrying.

Someone I know theorized that Paris's ancestory can actually be traced to Ike and Soren's manbabies.

We all know that Ike had a boy with Sothe, and a jealous Soren got his way with him to make Paris

Anyone know his HM stats?

Because from what I heard, they're really green.

His stats as a boss are, but his stats when recruited are probably lower, like with Valhart and Inverse. We'll have to see when someone completes his map on that mode; I could give it a shot, but I don't see myself as having great odds just yet. That and I'm busy completing Lunatic.

From earlier in the topic:

Lv.20 Hero

HP 74, STR40, MAG 3, SKL44, SPD38, LUCK35, DEF39, RES25, Sword A, Axe B

Initial items: Ragnell, Tomahawk

Skills: Sword Slayer, Lance Slayer, Axe Slayer, Luna, Sol

Reclass: Myrmidon, Fighter, Mercenary

Mods: STR+3, MAG-2, SKL+1, DEF+2, RES-2

Like the majority of the non-main cast, his growths are unknown.

That's rediculous... Do most DLC units look like that?

That's rediculous... Do most DLC units look like that?

No, they don't. He's a bit of a special case, being the boss of the hardest map in the game. Although Ike's map might give him some competition.

Edited by Othin

Might have to get me a team of Snipers to deal with Paris. Are Longbows exclusive to them in this game?

...Actually, is Paris a moving boss? Because if he is, then that plan's out the window.

He is. Better to use magic.

And yeah, Longbows are once again Sniper-exclusive.

If you can't take him on head-to-head, you're not going to be strong enough to fight off the rest of his troops.

Worth noting that it's a Rout chapter, not Defeat Boss.

Edited by Othin

If you can't take him on head-to-head, you're not going to be strong enough to fight off the rest of his troops.

Worth noting that it's a Rout chapter, not Defeat Boss.

Ahhh... Well I'll just wait until I've got an insane post-game army then. Don't know why I'm trying to plan strategies now, anyway, as I'm waiting for the English release next year.

Ike/Soren is a terrible thing created by stupid fangirls.

Where the hell did Ike/Mia come from? They couldn't support in PoR and there's nothing there in RD either.

Ike married a generic village girl. From Archenea at that, because he left Tellius before marrying.

Ike and Mia is a fan favorite crack pairing because she wanted to spar with him and stuff. Kinda hard to explain.

Isn't Ike a little too "was never seen again" for that to happen? Unless Mia spends FE10 pregnant with Ikes baby while fighting in a war.

Maybe Ike had sex with Mia during the war and after 9 months when Mia had his baby.Once he found out he left in his ending.