Is this game JP only or will it come to the west?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well they said we will have not planned on a overseas release "we hope to further increase its sales"

well fire emblem is really doing well in japan so is the 3ds xD

Hardware

1. 3DS: 45,752 (Last week: 46,425)

2. PlayStation 3: 12,026 (12,996)

3. PSP: 10,652 (12,247)

4. Vita: 6347 (6340)

5. Wii: 5956 (6073)

6. PlayStation 2: 1166 (1212)

7. Xbox 360: 825 (1023)

8. DSi XL: 683 (819)

9. DSi: 425 (387)

Software

1. My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be This Cute Portable Can't Possibly Continue (Namco Bandai, PSP): 53,175 - NEW

2. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo, Wii): 25,123 (Life to date: 359,943)

3. Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (Atlus, PSP): 24,547 - NEW

4. Fire Emblem: Awakening (Nintendo, 3DS): 14,913 (376,703)

5. Brothers Conflict Passion Pink (Idea Factory, PSP): 10,911 - NEW

6. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS): 10,450 (1,585,238)

7. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS): 8569 (1,712,918)

8. Monster Hunter 3G (Capcom, 3DS): 8334 (1,450,809)

9. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom, PS3): 6625 (326,130)

10. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo, 3DS): 6232 (275,752)

11. Pachipara 3D (Irem, 3DS): 6144 - NEW

12. Mario & Sonic at the London Olympics (Nintendo, 3DS): 5041 (167,311)

13. Starhawk (Sony, PS3): 4522 (17,395)

14. Wii Sports Resort Wiimote Plus Pack (Nintendo, Wii): 4416 (944,388)

15. Wii Party (Nintendo, Wii): 3309 (2,352,193)

16. Pro Baseball Spirits 2012 (Konami, PSP): 3266 (135,716)

17. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP the Best (Capcom, PSP): 2807 (255,572)

18. Harvest Moon: The Land of Origin (MAQL, 3DS): 2718 (184,906)

19. Bunmei Kaika Aoiza Ibunroku Saien (Furyu, PSP): 2694 - NEW

20. Pokémon Black/White (The Pokémon Company, DS): 2551 (5,471,875)

Wow, Fire Emblem is doing feverishly well, all things considered.

[spoiler=Nintendo is DOOMED]Nintendo-is-Doomed.jpg

Eh, Nintendo will exist well past our lifetimes in one way or another. Because, the ones who rule over us have noticed that they can get a sizable percentage of Earth to do whatever They want with the help of a certain cartoony Italian plumber.

Besides, there needs to be at least SOMEBODY pushing out games without [spoiler=Obscene!!]hookers and tits and blood.

You know, for the kids and stuffs.

[spoiler=Another thing...](And between me and my phone, I'D rather be the one who's smart.)

Nintendo is DOOM because of first time lost money is noting but a overreact.

Sony had lose 10 times more than Nintendo, that's for comparison.

Most Japanese game industries are lost money in 2011 because of tsunami and Japan financial problem.

Nintendo CEO was expect worst than this, but it's turn out to be better than they expect.

Yeah, but Sony doesn't deal just in gaming though. They have other investments in technology which also took a dive. Actually, from what I last heard, Sony's gaming was one of the more profitable investments they had, so they cut back in other areas to try and save money.

Yeah, but Sony doesn't deal just in gaming though. They have other investments in technology which also took a dive. Actually, from what I last heard, Sony's gaming was one of the more profitable investments they had, so they cut back in other areas to try and save money.

Sony gaming sector lose money 3-4 years in a row when they're invest in PS3.

Last years Nintendo invest in 3DS and Wii U, these invest doesn't get them any profit, yet.

Edited by Jimmy_Smith

um i dont think nintendo will be DEAD We hAVE MARIO,kirby,legend of zelda,metriod,kid icarus,Pikmin,pokemon,fire emblem,golden sun,Eartbound AS OUR SECRET WEAPON :U they will never die muahahauau

nintendo said they will be making a profit starting in september 2012 which means back to the same price ; 3; good thing i bought one after price drop

Edited by Candehmuncher

I'm sure that kind of info will be all over the forums seconds after a remote hint is given. Don't worry, if it's there, you certainly won't miss it.

Yeah. Videos of the trailer will be on Youtube shortly after the event, if there is one, which there should be.

Awakening has a planned Europe release. New Mystery didn't. That's the biggest reason as to why it should end up coming to the west. FE games have sold the worst in Europe, so why release it there and not in the Americas?

I'm hoping we don't have another New Mystery incident, or like Monster Hunter Tri: Portable where they showed stuff in european magazines but only release it in Japan.

I'm hoping we don't have another New Mystery incident, or like Monster Hunter Tri: Portable where they showed stuff in european magazines but only release it in Japan.

Considering that NoA purchased a domain name, there is a glimmer of hope somewhere.

Hey, if worst comes to worst, we can always just get a european 3ds. :dry:

Honestly, though, there's very little reason for nintendo NOT to release it in NA. Just looking at sales numbers, it's already one of the best-selling fe games, and it's only been out for like a month. Basically, it's printing money.

Oh yeah, it's also got a lord who looks alot like Ike, we all know how that goes.

I may just be hopefully optimistic though

Hey, if worst comes to worst, we can always just get a european 3ds. dry.gif

Honestly, though, there's very little reason for nintendo NOT to release it in NA. Just looking at sales numbers, it's already one of the best-selling fe games, and it's only been out for like a month. Basically, it's printing money.

Oh yeah, it's also got a lord who looks alot like Ike, we all know how that goes.

I may just be hopefully optimistic though

Does Krom at least fight for his friends?

Nintendo has seen three centuries. They aren't going down that easy.

I am not quite as confident about this game's localization, though. Even for Europe. I don't think the confirmation we got so far for is worth that much. What was it again? I think it was a subtitled, Japanese Trailer with a red banner "coming 2012" or something. I won't get my hopes up until we get an actual date.

Edited by BrightBow

Haha, that's what I've been saying ever since the Wii and DS came out. I'll still play the Nintendo consoles though, just for the good games only.

But my biggest problem was when Nintendo started catering to the grandma's and soccer mom's for sure. After that, gamers got the short end of the stick.

Except that "grandmas and soccer moms" are also gamers.

Improvements like taking out the highest difficulty?

I highly doubt they're going to needlessly develop and program an entire class, one that wasn't planned to exist anyway. Do note that that would require rearranging the original Villager class into a standard first-tier class, with possible impacts on generic Villagers - I don't remember any being set to above LV20, but if they are, it would be an issue. Then there's the lack of skills for the promotion, as well.

Or they could just expand his reclass set.

That, I think, would be more reasonable.

Cavalier. That's really all he needs. Even if it was in place of one of his other options, it would be enough.

NoA has done slight changes to the bases/growths/other details of units, so maybe they could improve the villager caps to at least match the taguels and give a reason to come back to it.

8 days before the Nintendo of America conference at E3 (noon EST). If they care about this 22-year-old SRPG series, we will see the announcement there just like they did with the then 9-year-old Golden Sun on 2010.

The only reason I've held off on buying that purple 3DS I've seen nextdoor to where I work is because I don't want to buy it and find out the game isn't coming here. :/

NoA. Make it happen.

... So I can buy my purple 3DS.

... And have a fabulous Brady/MU/Mark trio.

Okay, I'm done. :awesome: