What seats do you prefer on the bus?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isle, doesn't matter where as long as I sit on the isle or I get a seat to myself. I usually stretch my legs out and put my stuff behind me so people don't sit next to me. My friends sit behind or across from me and they do the same thing too.

Mostly when I've ridden buses it's been for school. I don't want seats in the front and I don't want seats in the back. I just go for the middle XD

But mostly I'll just go for the ones that are empty because I'm the only person in the world who doesn't have anybody to sit with so if I sit where someone else is at they'll be like "oh I'm saving this seat for somebody"

When I was in university and when I took the campus loop buses, they would have a door in the front and a door in the middle and I would always sit next to those doors so I'd be close to them =3 And it's easier leaving those since everyone enters through the front door.

Edited by Freohr Datia

whenever we had field trips in elementary etc i'd always have to be paired up but since teacher's thought i was responsible they'd give me the emergency exit seat zzz

on regular buses i prefer leaning on w/e like a boss probably rear exit because the elderly and sexi ladies need the seats more

holy shit what are you some kind of farmer or something

do you live in some shitty town called acreville or spring valley with a population of under a thousand people or something

If he's a farmer I hope it's a shitty town. Isn't that stuff useful for farming.