scorri [0]: eclipse

Elieson [4]: Rapier, Lucina, Helios, Manix

Current Votals btw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"fuck you guys stop being active i hate notifications"

"ugh fuck I just noticed phase end is when I want to be sleeping, better change it four hours before deadline"

psych for best mod <3

hai role liar, got something you want to explain?

Sorry for inactivity. Busy night at work led to me crashing promptly when getting home.

To reply to you Manix, and anyone who is curious, not really.

"fuck you guys stop being active i hate notifications"

"ugh fuck I just noticed phase end is when I want to be sleeping, better change it four hours before deadline"

psych for best mod <3

and don't you forget it

Elieson said he hated Weekend at Bernies. You all decided to kill him for desecrating Proto's last will and testament.

Dear Elieson,
yogurto.gif

You are Yogurt, Town Bomb.

You are a small hamster-like creature. You can not fight, and are horrible in combat.

Because of your appearance and general aura, the whole town will feel bad about your death. Whoever is the last person to vote for your lynch or to kill you will kill themselves out of grief.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

But Manix said he liked Weekend at Bernie's 2 more, and that was just as bad. You all had him killed too.

Dear Manix,
tao.gif

You are Tao, Town Citizen.

You are a mage, and excel in Fire Magic. You are an elf, and came to work for Princess Anri after your parents were killed.

As a citizen, you have no special powers, but you can still try your hardest to find and eliminate the Mafia.

You are allied with the Town. You win when the Town eliminates all threats.

Elieson Town Bomb, and Manix Town Citizen are dead!

Edited by Papermate

Yes, and the way he acted it seemed off, he mixed up saying it would be a random person on his lynch while on IIRC then said it was the last person to vote him while in his role pm. Not to mention he seemed to be wanting to be targeted by a scummy person, not necessarily killed but the way it was worded seemed he just wanted me to send someone who was scummy to visit him. A lot of this confused me and I didn't believe his claim because of how things had gotten mixed up with him.

...How was it not completely obvious what was happening? I mean, right off the bat the first three people to vote him were you, Helios, and Lucina. I'd imagine who was assigned to vote him was based on people who were mentioned a lot in his previous question regarding who you would lynch for information.

...How was it not completely obvious what was happening? I mean, right off the bat the first three people to vote him were you, Helios, and Lucina. I'd imagine who was assigned to vote him was based on people who were mentioned a lot in his previous question regarding who you would lynch for information.

Yet Manix was considered the least scummy. Well, the least scummy of us three, at least.

And, I'm pretty sure it was based on people who were mentioned in Shinori's question about who we should lynch for info.