This is the most users i've ever seen on this site!

Gold Vanguard

Yeah, SF kind of exploded, lol. Interestingly enough, browsing the other FE forums around, we're the only one who experienced any kind of increase. I always check when big announcements are made in the hopes that our fandom will start to revive itself, but it doesn't seem like that's in the cards.

Yeah, SF kind of exploded, lol. Interestingly enough, browsing the other FE forums around, we're the only one who experienced any kind of increase. I always check when big announcements are made in the hopes that our fandom will start to revive itself, but it doesn't seem like that's in the cards.

only us?!?!blink.gif wow, maybe after the official release

Every time.

EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I always miss this. I was on the forums for like six hours today before leaving for two, and of course, it happened during those two. I always miss setting a new online record. Fml.

I actually didn't realize the sudden explosion of new users or that we had set a new record until this site started slowing down for me. When I caught site of the "number of users online" I went like this: O_____o

Yeah, I am emailing Jyo so we can figure out what to do before the official release of the game, lol. If that's an indication of our future activity we definitely need to do something. We've NEVER come close to crashing before, but if we had gotten many more people on we probably would've gone down. Probably server upgrade.

It took forever for the forums to load for me, and I was chatting on PM with someone as well. I think at one point, I got eight notifications for the same message because of lag. O_O

Ah, so the forums were a bit laggy then. I wasn't sure if it was on my end or not. Even so, I wouldn't be so quick to look for a solution, as the spike is related to the conference stuff and tension for an announcement. Once the game is released, the traffic will most likely increase, but not to the proportion of sudden activity like it did tonight. The level of sudden stress isn't like to happen in quite the same manner.

Why do we need a screenshot? The forum automatically keeps a record of the most users on at once.

To see the wall of users that was existing, and bask in it.

Edited by Celice

please tell me someone got a screencap of it

anyone?

I actually have what you're looking for. Well, its back in November when the total members was 3333. :P Thought I savor the moment!

Hope it works. . .

Untitled14.png

Yeah it was slow as fuck during that busy period.

Wasn't sure if it was my Firefox as per usual, but it seems it was actually the forum this time.

GG.