52 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be Draft Section Mod?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the couple days I've been here now I do not have much of a say in regards to this, but after looking through alot of the drafts and that rule thread, Integrity clearly has the passion for the section so I say yes.

Well, then we need people to shut down those threads where people get butthurt.

Like the RNG abuse one.

I think INteg was mad in that

Edited by Folgore Green

What about the "Ein gets to be the Forum Games mod" clause Tangy?

well, that section certainly needs to be moderated a lot, but you're part of the problem

Integrity is great, and from what I've seen on the drafting forum, he's obviously hugely important in rule compilation, if not formulation and standardization.

Naturally I only said this to ingratiate myself as "one of the chums" before attempting to undermine this whole project.

That being said, I think he can get a bit too riled up about things. I also remember that he made a topic once calling out members to stop making drafts because it was "bad for completions" as though that mattered for shit. A completion should really only matter to the person completing the run, and MAYBE to the people in the draft; if Integrity wasn't in the drafts, what business of his was it (and what business of mine is this topic?).

It's fine if he criticizes people for not finishing drafts, and for making drafts with rules that are stupid, and possibly for cheating, or criticizing people who get too upset about cheating, or whatever. But I don't think any of these things are things which should be enforced by a section moderator. The creator of a draft topic, or the members participating in a draft, should be the one to enforce anything. If a creator, who lays out the rules, seems to be involved in cheating - specifically by breaking their own rules, maybe a pinned list of allegations/proofs (as in links to relevant rules and proof of violation, or summaries and links, not just summaries) could be kept so people can decide whether to shun a draft creator's threads. At best, warns should be given out if someone who is booted out of a draft or told to operate in a different manner clogs the topic with complaints or whatever. And has that really occurred often enough for a section mod to be necessary? Only one example has actually been given - presumably, people could 1: not give a shit or 2: ask any mod for intervention, not just a section mod.

I grant I don't play drafts, and may be completely ignorant of circumstances that make Integrity a promising candidate. Anyway, being uninvolved, if the Hebrews wish a king, should I gainsay Saul; should I gainsay a heron, if the frogs wish a king?

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Hell, I'd be happy to see him be an administrator. Not so certain that HE would want that :p

We should ask him first before we go around saying he'd be the best damn Admin ever even though that's impossible because Nightmare exists.

I'd be a better Admin anyway. Haha. Tyranny.....