DLC (6/21) Light Vs Dark 2

uguu

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lalum was already the only one of Roy's possible wifes skipped altogether. Lilina and Caeda might be in the DLC if they will release 2 per game, but it so far looks unlikely.

I thought that Sue was also skipped, and she's one of Roy's possible wives.

Roy was grand harem king (for Lords) with the amount of women he could marry though. Practically 5 of his supports are with women he can marry! He's only beaten out by the Holy War characters with the amount of women he can support!

Oops, forgot her. One of the two then. Point is no more dancers coming.

Shorts are great, but I don't think her actual sprite will include them.

Regarding the previous discussion about future DLC characters, I've just noticed something else that might be a point against Sigurd. Most spotpass characters have one skill outside of their class tree, including lords (aside from Marth, whose Star Lord class doesn't have any skills of its own). However, spotpass Sigurd has two extra skills, exactly like the DLC characters.

Still, this is all extra content, so hopefully they'll expand beyond their initial plans if they really intended to add just two more DLC characters originally.

Edited by NeonZ

Discipline, Outdoor Battle, Dual Support+, Defender, Holy Shield

Dual Support+ is the only one of those that is not a Cavalier / Paladin skill.

Huh... you're right. Don't know what I was thinking while checking his skills. For the longest time I thought there were two there. Today, I decided to check all Spotpass released and couldn't find another one with two skills.

Edited by NeonZ

I haven't played it, but from the preparations screen, I can confirm that Cellica is indeed a Sage. Not that her outfit was any less convincing.

..Is it possible to get a look at the enemy, like with LvD1's pic-o-all-the enemies?

I don't have an easy way to get images, no.

Ten of them are the same as they were before. The other 20 are the male/female representatives, with stats, weapons, and skills on about the same level as the LvD1 enemies.

So... she has a lvl 15 Great Lord skill (Royal Weapon), a lvl1 Cleric one (Miracle), a lvl 15 Sage one (Magic Expert), a lvl15 Valkyrie one (Dual Support+) and a lvl 15 Paladin one (Holy Shield) - unrelated, but according to that page her cap modifiers include +4 for magic and +2 speed. That skill set is kind of crazy, even if not particularly broken - she only has one skill from her actual class line.

She has one skill that she wouldn't be able to get in standard conditions, but also 3 skills that she could get but are outside of her class, significantly more than previous DLC characters, and three out of those four are promoted level 15 skills. Even compared to Ephraim's, the levels there seem pretty high: Outdoor Battle (Cavalier lvl10), Defender (Paladin lvl 5) , Luna (Great Knight lvl 15), Carrier ( Griffon lvl 5) and Conqueror (special personal skill) Three skills from outside of his class line, but two were lvl 5 ones - Although I guess Ephraim did have Conqueror, but that only seems useful at all in some situtations.

Edited by NeonZ