DLC (6/21) Light Vs Dark 2

uguu

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the outfit, she seems like she's gonna be a sage.

hnnng it's so infuriating how I can't find anything on the artist

all google has given me is an inventor or something

I did find a twitter that kymg posted in but I can't read a thing of moon and I don't know anything of this guy's previous works. Maybe IS hired a guy off pixiv?

Edited by Fat Bunny

Since Ike and Sigurd are no brainers and we still need an FE7 representative, this leads me to believe we are getting 15 DLC chapters and all the lords and not just 12

Also, who wears short shorts?

Unless, you know, Ike is Paris

But yeah, I got a bit annoyed when I realized she wasn't wearing a real shirt, but then I stopped caring because WOO CELICA!

http://www.nintendo....c/dlc_0621.html

Hm... so, they broke the pattern of new Classes in the second maps of each set.The character choice makes me think a final map set is more likely now, since it'd cover every lord, and it'll be really odd if they chose Celica over characters from more famous games... But they've pretty much crushed most patterns they were seemingly following before with this update...

Edited by NeonZ

Okay, Othin isn't here for theory time with his unnecessarily large posts yet, but let's get started:

Counting FE4's generations as two separate games, IS specifically decided to give the privilege of dlc classes and two dlc characters only to FE8 and FE2 because of how heavily based on them FE13 is. Ike will not be DLC, Elincia is FE9's representative in the DLC chapters, so we're going to go insane and pretend that Ike is Paris.

Edit: FE13 is also slightly FE4 based which is why Light vs Dark will have it as well as FE2 and FE8. In fact, who knows, maybe Light Vs Dark will have four chapters, with the dlc class being Sigurd's and Ike being last!! Or maybe Ike will get his own special DLC chapter which is way cooler than everyone else's DLC chapters and it has hookers and booze and and and

Edited by Hikarusa

Edit: FE13 is also slightly FE4 based which is why Light vs Dark will have it as well as FE2 and FE8. In fact, who knows, maybe Light Vs Dark will have four chapters, with the dlc class being Sigurd's and Ike being last!! Or maybe Ike will get his own special DLC chapter which is way cooler than everyone else's DLC chapters and it has hookers and booze and and and

At this point, you either accept Sigurd won't be a DLC char, or start hoping for a 5th DLC Character Map set, meaning every single lord will make it as DLC. There's no reason Light vs Dark would have more chapters than usual. It seems to be following the standard pattern right now, with the player siding with their enemies from the first map in the second one, and the third likely will be everyone teaming up against the player. Besides, if they can create a 5th Character map, it certainly will be reused twice, like every other Character DLC map...

Edited by NeonZ

From the outfit, she seems like she's gonna be a sage.

hnnng it's so infuriating how I can't find anything on the artist

all google has given me is an inventor or something

I did find a twitter that kymg posted in but I can't read a thing of moon and I don't know anything of this guy's previous works. Maybe IS hired a guy off pixiv?

Pass the link. I might be able to decipher it.

Hnk. This throws everything into confusion.

First off: we are not seeing a fifth map set. Seriously.

But I'm trying to figure out what this does mean. Sigurd and Ike were not only team leaders, but are continent leaders, as evidenced in KvK and LvD. They can't possibly be excluded. But Eliwood can't, either.

I was thinking we might get a 13th standalone 5-star map as the way of including Cellica. I thought Cellica would join there, but now I think it's Sigurd. Ike has to be here for LvD3, Eliwood has to be here for RvB3, and Sigurd needs to have the third DLC class, which could possibly be available through that map. That class still needs to exist, and Sigurd has to have it so he can fit with Eliwood.

The lack of a monster map here is also confusing, since there should be two more, and I wasn't expecting they'd just drop them at the last two weeks. A third two-week set ahead for the standalone map might explain this by spreading out the timing, but it could also screw up Ike's timing, depending on how it happens. Of course, it's also possible that we might not get two more monster maps in the first place; I was unsure enough about the content they might have for one more.

---

If we don't get the standalone map, then Sigurd is the one who'll be dropped, not Ike. If there are just two characters remaining, then they have to join at the end of RvB3 and LvD3. Eliwood will join at the end of RvB3, and he's a Paladin. Sigurd would also be a Paladin, but they're not going for two of the same class, so he'd be dropped in favor of Ike.

I never played gaiden, but are Cecila and Alm really that young or do they just look younger then they are?

They're both 16.