Higurashi Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

Oh, and I wish Balcerzak could elaborate on what exactly it is that makes me feel scummy to him. I saw his vote on me (at first I surmised that it was merely a jokevote), and I was perusing the thread for maybe a follow-up post to "I still think Bizz is hella scummy," but found nothing. If it was mostly due to my lack of activity then I apologize for that, but if not, I kind of want to hear what exactly your case is on me. You haven't been much of an active player yourself, you know o: (ilu bal <3)

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... a lot of quotes with not much meat in between

the quotes + the votal-record make the post look more significant than it really is but I like the latter content in it so ok

##Unvote

I think I overreacted a little when I voted him; Subieko, however, still pings me a little (I kind of wish she could point out what exactly she liked about the post, but didn't...)

I also think Helios is town

Sorry, I'm posting between turns in my D&D game so things will be short/infrequent. I like that Cam has been posting voting patterns--not votals but a list of what everyone's votes have been, recording changes. This is helpful for vote analysis. I also liked what he pointed about an aborted Helios wagon by me and Rapier--I didn't notice Rapier's post much at the time and don't recall anyone else pointing it out. So this shows me that Cam has read the thread and come up with his own reasoning, not just echoing others' thoughts.

The people pouncing on him split us into those who are defending him and those who aren't.

This also caught my eye and I need to think more about this.

I think he's wrong about the Bal softclaim though, I thought Bal was saying that claiming an active role would cause you to get roleblocked.

So yeah, I think his post showed reasoning other than echoing. So I'm seeing his echoing as basically being due to being really new and this being D1 still, and now I'm expecting better posts like this one. It's not like the world's best post or anything, but it feels Town to me.

(also this post took forever to write, oh multitasking)

i'll try not to let you down much

I actually never considered that but I kind of want to hear Balc's thoughts on it anyways so I'm keeping it until he returns.

First off you pretty much jumped on to the BBM wagon as well, echoing te same opinion. That's not enough to say you're scummy BUT:

BBM wagon, composed by one person (Shinori). I see what you did there.

Then you come up with this:

You're fine with ether lynch? So you'll vote for the one which s most likely to happen? That's called waffling, and that is very scummy. Not to mention that you have already assumed BBM is mafia(and BBM has a point) and will be lynched today. I don't recall BBM ever being scum twice and being lynched D1 twice, so obviously you're referring to this game. Stop it. It makes you looks scummy as hell. Only reason I'm not voting you is because you always tend to act scummy.

I said earlier, before Subieko was voted, that he and BBM were on the top of my suspicious list, and that I was thinking about which was the better one to be lynched. I decided to hang BBM at that time, but now Subi's got all the attention, and a BBM lynch is improbable now. Which means I should go for Subi.

I have nothing really to say that isn't a blatant echo of what someone else has already said. I could try? to get one of those huge-ass logic walls you guys are all fond in the next like 7 hours (fuck sleeping this is important) but everything i'm seeing has already been stated

besides the only real blatant echo/wagon was on subi i hardly echoed anything on elie afaik

We don't want walls of text man.

... Well, you just did a nice job. You aren't just echoing, that's good. =P

Argh I'm tired.

Yes, Yes, and YOLO wynaut. Pressure votes pressure right?

If every single prod of yours is accompanied by a vote, people won't react to your votes as much, because all they have to do is say something and you'll leave them alone, seemingly. Don't you think so?

Eli: Would it be correct to think that you made the claiming suggestion knowing perfectly well it was a bad idea, so that people would start discussing your scumminess?

And until now, what was there to press people about? RVS? Yea ok.

Something just about like what you did. Waiting for someone to do something scummy did, in fact, work. What you meant by it, no guarantees there, but you gotta admit that something suspicious happened!

Shinori: I don't like you asking people to explain just when and where and how you overreacted. It kinda looks like you're trying to figure out where someone noticed your scumminess so you can think of an excuse for specific posts.

How the hell is voting for someone who does something I find scummy overreacting? I keep asking that, and people just keep saying, lol you're overreacting. Explain to me, seriously. Or is my attitude now what you're saying is an overreaction?

See above.

elieson must be pretty clumsy scum then

This looks like just another "no way, scum wouldn't do that, it's too scummy!" post, and Bizz, don't you usually hate that kind of argument? Or is that someone else?

If Eli is scum then I think BBM is too. BBM was really quick to pounce on Eli for the info hunting, but then started defending him like crazy. Looks to me like wanting to be seen suspecting Eli, but not wanting him lynched.

What? When did I defend Elieson? I moved off him after a bit because I decided that Shinori's reaction was scummier than Elieson's actions.

This looks like just another "no way, scum wouldn't do that, it's too scummy!" post, and Bizz, don't you usually hate that kind of argument? Or is that someone else?

?

I just don't think Elie is scum for that and that alone. I could always be wrong, yeah, but I don't see it likely is all.

Okay, did some fast votals off of the vote patterns Cam posted because I don't have time to reread everything right now:

1 BBM: Shinori

2 Elieson: Bal, Rein

3 Shinori: BBM, Subieko, Eclipse

3 Subieko: Scorri, Rapier, Marth

1 Rein: Kay

1 Cam: Bizz

Kay, you don't seem to have a vote on anyone, unless either I or Cam missed something. Who is most scummy to you right now?

Also I think Bal moved to Elie

Okay, I'll just wait for someone else to do votals I think...*headdesk*

Also, doesn't D1 end tomorrow at like 6am EST? Right now I think we have a tie between me and Shinori and I don't want a no lynch. We need to get organized.

if it's still tied in an hour i'll change mine since i agree that nl would be terrible

oh god memories of training mafia

I wish phase end wasn't at such an odd time. There's a few people who just aren't here (I think Scorri, Eclipse, and Helios have all been gone for a while, off the top of my head). At this point I still think a Shinori lynch is best, his defense of Elieson seemed too strong given the circumstances. I also think a Shinori lynch will give us more info about Elieson and BBM.

Also, I can still claim if that would be helpful at this point.

I don't think you need to claim atm Subieko.

Guys, what do you think about Shinori's Town Kidnapper claim?

I thought I should mention it again so if you guys felt it was important I could claim before going to sleep. I won't be here for phase end most likely.

I'm not really sure what to think about the kidnapper claim. I've seen kidnapper as a town role, although not very often, and it could be easily proven N1, although that wouldn't prove alignment.

BBM wagon, composed by one person (Shinori). I see what you did there.

My apologies. I thought there were two wagons at the time you voted: one on Elieson, one on BBM. My bad.

I said earlier, before Subieko was voted, that he and BBM were on the top of my suspicious list, and that I was thinking about which was the better one to be lynched. I decided to hang BBM at that time, but now Subi's got all the attention, and a BBM lynch is improbable now. Which means I should go for Subi.

Look, everyone has the same reasons for suspecting Subi and BBM. My point is you can't just hop on to a wagon- at least we need to allow them to make their cases. How can you assume one of them is going to get lynched? That's bad logic, really. What if Subi makes a better case? Then will lynching BBM still be improbable?

I won't be on for phase end, since JB lives on the other side of the world, and I don't like to be up at 6 am on Sundays. ): Oh, and you guys suck at unvoting, I don't mind, so I included those votes, but maybe JB does. And my mother is yelling at me to sleep, so I shall do so soon.

VOTALS:

[3] Subieko: Helios, adiosToreador, scorri, Bluedoom, Camtech, Rapier

[2] Elieson: Subieko, scorri, BigBangMeteor, apocalypseArisen, Balcerzak, Camtech

[1] Shinori: BigBangMeteor, Rapier, Subieko

[1] BigBangMeteor: scorri, Camtech, San, Shinori, Rapier

[1] Balcerzak: eclipse, Helios, Camtech

[1] apocalypseArisen: San

[0] eclipse: Shinori, Helios

[0] Camtech: Elieson, apocalypseArisen, Bluedoom, adiosToreador

[0] Scorri: Balcerzak, Elieson, Bluedoom

[0] adiosToreador: Shinori, Balcerzak

[0] Rapier: eclipse, eclipse

[0] Bluedoom: eclipse, Camtech, Helios

[0] San: Helios

[0] Helios: Subieko, Rapier

Day 1 ends on 17 June, 6pm, GMT +8, or approximately in 4 hours and 51 minutes.

[spoiler=Voting Order]Shinori votes eclipse.

Elieson votes Camtech.

Balcerzak votes Scorri.

Helios votes Subieko.

BigBangMeteor votes Shinori.

scorri votes BigBangMeteor.

Rapier votes Shinori.

apocalypseArisen votes Camtech.

eclipse votes Balcerzak.

Camtech votes BigBangMeteor.

Subieko votes Elieson.

Shinori unvotes eclipse; votes adiosToreador.

San votes BigBangMeteor.

eclipse unvotes Balcerzak; votes Rapier.

eclipse unvotes Rapier; votes Bluedoom.

Bluedoom votes Camtech.

scorri unvotes BigBangMeteor; votes Elieson.

Elieson unvotes Camtech; votes scorri.

Camtech unvotes BigBangMeteor; votes Bluedoom.

Balcerzak unvotes scorri; votes adiosToreador.

BigBangMeteor unvotes Shinori; votes Elieson.

Helios unvotes Subieko; votes San.

Shinori unvotes adiosToreador; votes BigBangMeteor.

San unvotes BigBangMeteor; votes apocalypseArisen.

Helios unvotes Kay; votes Bluedoom.

Bluedoom unvotes Camtech; votes scorri.

Helios unvotes Bluedoom; votes eclipse.

eclipse unvotes Bluedoom; votes Rapier.

Helios unvotes eclipse; votes Balcerzak.

apocalypseArisen unvotes Camtech; votes Elieson.

Subieko unvotes Elieson; votes Helios.

Rapier unvotes Shinori; votes Helios.

Balcerzak unvotes adiosToreador; votes Elieson.

Elieson unvotes scorri.

BigBangMeteor unvotes Elieson; votes Shinori

eclipse unvotes Rapier; votes Shinori

adiosToreador votes Subieko.

Rapier unvotes Helios; votes BigBangMeteor.

Camtech unvotes Bluedoom; votes Elieson.

Subieko unvotes Helios; votes Shinori.

Helios unvotes Balcerzak.

scorri unvotes Elieson; votes Subieko.

Bluedoom unvotes scorri; votes Subieko.

Camtech unvotes Elieson; votes Subieko.

Rapier unvotes BigBangMeteor; votes Subieko.

adiosToreador unvotes Subieko.

adiosToreador votes Camtech.

adiosToreador unvotes Camtech.

Camtech unvotes Subieko; votes Balcerzak.

Edited by Iris