Paperblade

another thing you never urge me to vote two pages into the game

this is the first time you've ever done that

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one game-related post, anyway

also no i didn't really jump out of the window but our male tree got huge in the last few years

I think town with high priority would be just as likely to pick doc as scum with high priority, if not more.

I'm not sure if it would actually be that great of a move for scum: town would still be able to end up with a redirector, which could redirect the scum NK from an obvtown player to a lynch target (and possibly even scum). Redirector itself would be a better pick for scum, actually. So would Hooker for obvious reasons.

As scum I would just pick dayvig cuz meta would let me get away with shooting somebody on impulse

Levity: Self-meta is the weakest form of defense, meta on other players is at least scumhunting. IN ANY CASE the meta here is basically just a dumb excuse for an earlygame vote.

If people aren't voting and forming earlygame trains we get less of a chance to make anything out of the RVS.

##Unvote

##Vote Manix

"Please don't talk about drafting strategy in the game thread." - Paperblade, opening post

Just a reminder that this is a thing.

also: meh to your votes. go ahead, all of my caring is gone right now. It left for Alaska just the other day.

Self-meta is the weakest form of defense

I usually bide my time with voting

it is something you should have observed and either you have not or there's something different driving you this game. you pushed me which makes me read you as oddly paranoid/impulsive/aggressive this game and I'm going to remember to keep an eye on you now.

my meta on you is that this change in behavior of yours usually indicates anti-town

how's that for a fucking defense

also manix is obvscum, look at how nonchalant he is

scum

As scum I would just pick dayvig cuz meta would let me get away with shooting somebody on impulse

this line reminds me of your role in SFMM2 (the one Eclipse had)

You say I'm oddly paranoid / aggressive / impulsive in every game fyi

At least this isn't based on gut feeling this time :o)

how's that for a fucking defense

also manix is obvscum, look at how nonchalant he is

scum

okay, if you say so

eh. if you want to lynch me, then go ahead. I won't hold it against you.

Content voting Manix, I feel like the other active posters (B[l]i[t]z[z]) right now are townies being silly. Manix is just acknowledging that we're being silly but not really doing or saying any of much, which is scummy enough for a vote at this stage of the game.

I also want people to drop votes (serious or not) and form RVS trains or something because watching SF games take forever to leave the RVS is frustrating.

also prims notice how i'm not voting you

i'm biding my time

Blitz, why are you so interested in the first place?