Draft Minimafia

Paperblade

Content voting Manix, I feel like the other active posters (B[l]i[t]z[z]) right now are townies being silly. Manix is just acknowledging that we're being silly but not really doing or saying any of much, which is scummy enough for a vote at this stage of the game.

really

are you kidding me

There has been all of... 1 possible discussion? right, and me not weighing in on it makes me scummy. I see.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello BBM

so, what do you think of the Prims vs Bizz thing?

They're both going off some weird meta, and I don't think meta is a good primary reason for a vote, especially with skilled players who can probably alter how they react in the same situations. But Prims just used it for a random vote and Bizz didn't use it for a vote at all, so meh.

Levity: If BBM had posted when I switched my vote to Manix, I didn't see it.

Strawman: Levity was first to pick and I picked immediately after her on the order, so I know more about her role than anybody else.

Regarding "not discussing drafting strategy": p sure this only applied to pre-game.

hey Prims

attn to this post

? I don't get your point here, or why you are specifically calling it out to Prims.

Also, what do vt and vm stand for?

Strawman: Levity was first to pick and I picked immediately after her on the order, so I know more about her role than anybody else.

Regarding "not discussing drafting strategy": p sure this only applied to pre-game.

oh, right, I see. That makes sense.

And yeah, I thought that was only for pre-game as well.

Yes, I got that. But why?

Levity: If BBM had posted when I switched my vote to Manix, I didn't see it.

because of this. I really shouldn't have to explain it, but ok

"Please don't talk about drafting strategy in the game thread." - Paperblade, opening post

Just a reminder that this is a thing.

also: meh to your votes. go ahead, all of my caring is gone right now. It left for Alaska just the other day.

that was for during the actual drafting period, I don't care about it now

Hmm..what are the odds of everyone picking Amnesiac...would be interesting to have everyone doing nothing at night apart from mafia kills.

So, after reading 5 pages, all I know is Prims is probably a vanilla like me. That or he and Bizz are trolling me.

IMO, redirector seems more like a solid choice for Mafia since if by chance everyone has a role, it's able to just ensure night kills since you can redirect all abilities else where. Mafia wants to kill user A? Just redirect all potential watchers, heals and the sort to someone else. It's like being a Ninja, only better. And second one could be either follower or hooker, just to make it harder for town to mess with the redirector.

well, Rothene had the highest probability ob being vanilla, so it is not a surprise but you should have kept it to yourself Rothene