Am I the youngest member?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years ago we had a number of 12-year-olds, so I very much doubt you're the youngest here at 14. You're more toward the lower end of the range than the higher end, certainly, but this is not strange at all when you consider how long the Fire Emblem series has been around.

I mean compared to everyone else who are in there early adult hood. And others in there early/mid 20s and 30s. I..I... feel so left out.

Actually i think there are more late teens/mid teens here than early- mid 20's and 30's.

I guess I was 19 when I joined??

And probably was using SF/Aveyn Knight for a year or more before then?

And I was probably only 14 or 15 when I started frequenting FE sites? LOL

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

I was 18 when I joined up here. Four and a half years sounds like a long time, but it's really flown by. i remember when Hika was just 14, and I thought CGV turning 21 was so awesome, now I'm 23 myself.

They were fun times. I miss them.

Don't worry. There used to be plenty of people who were younger than you (and there may be some who still are), so you're totally fine.

As for me, I joined four years ago when I was just thirteen, and aside from the eventual corruption of the FE4THREAD, I turned out just great. :D

Don't worry. There used to be plenty of people who were younger than you (and there may be some who still are), so you're totally fine.

As for me, I joined four years ago when I was just thirteen, and aside from the eventual corruption of the FE4THREAD, I turned out just great. :D

the original shotamasoslut has spoken

you'll be fine

You're 14, according to your profile. I know another guy here whose profile says he's 13. So no, I'd say you are NOT the youngest member.

Edited by Xin Li