A Moment That You Regret

Konnor97

I would like to hear of things that you regret, but that are not serious or big things.

My example (and regretted moment): I regret posting a "Thumbs up if x" comment on Youtube.

Remember, it can't be serious or big or important or whatever thing. I don't want to see your really personal things, those should stay personal except to people you trust, and should not to be told to random people on a random forum in a random topic.

I'm not attempting to join a bandwagon or anything, but I really do regret nothing.

Regret comes as a direct result of actions you have willfully chosen to commit. In my life I have made some stupid decisions and done some stupid things resulting in unfavourable results, however I don't regret a single thing. A person cannot experience life properly if they make no mistakes. Take risks. Fuck up on occasion. It makes this whole living thing a bit more interesting. Our mistakes make us the people we are.

Edited by Raven

Not telling someone how i felt, despite the fact that she also had some feelings for me (at least i was kind of getting that by the way she acted)...