"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotpass units are free. You can have up to 20 active on your team. Those spots are also shared with any DLC and guest MU units. You can use them in other files if they've been registered in the "My Unit" registry since it's shared between all files. Otherwise, you'd have to beat their Spotpass team or scout them to use them.

I got this little doubt recently. Let's say you have a Lightning Speed character (a Dark Pegasus, to make things easier) kill an enemy and move again doing whatever he has to (attacking, healing, retreating...), and the you use dance on her, and kill another enemy. Would her Lightning Speed activate again? Also, how would the dance affect characters in Double? Would both be able to use the tri-attack again (both with LS, so that they can kill, switch, kill, attack again)?

Each character can activate Lightning speed once per player phase, regardless of where dancing comes in. Among other things, you can fail to kill an enemy, be danced, and finish the enemy off to activate it; or you can double two characters with lightning speed and have that double get three actions.

Do the EXP you gain differs in each difficulty?

Not initially; the enemy levels and Exp formula remain the same. However, when using Change Seals several times, the game has a higher cap for internal levels on the higher difficulties, so by the time your Exp gains stop going down from repeated reclassing, they'll have dropped quite a bit farther on the hardest modes.

What is the name for the generic enemies in the final sidequest? I don't know enough kanji to figure out what the first character translates to, and I don't know how to find it to copy it into a translator.

Side note, but I use Jisho.org to translate Kanji that can't be Copy+Pasted. Just go to the "Kanji by Radicals" section in the top menu and you can "build" the Kanji character.

Side note, but I use Jisho.org to translate Kanji that can't be Copy+Pasted. Just go to the "Kanji by Radicals" section in the top menu and you can "build" the Kanji character.

Ah, thanks. It seems like a good resource, but damn it's tough to use.

What is the name for the generic enemies in the final sidequest? I don't know enough kanji to figure out what the first character translates to, and I don't know how to find it to copy it into a translator.

Well, there's always this place if you can't figure out the radicals.

Not initially; the enemy levels and Exp formula remain the same. However, when using Change Seals several times, the game has a higher cap for internal levels on the higher difficulties, so by the time your Exp gains stop going down from repeated reclassing, they'll have dropped quite a bit farther on the hardest modes.

So the more times you use a change seal the less EXP you gain?

Is the new spotpass team out yet?

Yep.

King Marth has Sol, Luna, Astra, Holy Shield, and Royal Weapon. Scary.

His subordinates are interesting. They don't seem to be based on specific characters, but five use the five ultimates from Archanea - Mercurius, Hauteclere, etc. He also has four Heroes to round out the team.

What are King Marth's stats and class? And what map is he on?

King Marth

Star Lord

Sword A

Divine Falchion

Sol, Luna, Astra, Holy Shield, Royal Weapon

SpotPass characters appear as skirmishes. They don't have specific maps.

Hm. Got Etzel (Lv11 Sorcerer). Nothing special about his set... Luna is the extra skill. Best DEF, Worst LCK. Has 5 Dragon Masters (Lv9) and 4 Sages (Lv8) accompanying him.

HP53 STR7 MAG27 SKL22 SPD19 LUK18 DEF25 RES19, Tome B

Curse, Crimson Curse, Vengeance, Luna

Il

Dragon Masters Lv9

HP55 STR34 MAG3 SKL24 SPD20 LUK19 DEF29 RES8

STR+2

Silver Axe x2, Silver Lance x3

Sage Lv8

HP43 STR12 MAG26 SKL28 SPD22 LCK17 DEF19 RES11

MAG+2

Arcfire x2, Arcwind x2

Edited by Remnant Sage

Other bonus skills:

Norne: Speed +2

Catria: Concentration

Maris: Avoid +10

Athena: Pass

Horace: Resistance Cry

Roro: Sword Slayer

Katarina: Magic Slayer

Hardin: Vengeance

Marth was the only confusing one since he had extras, but we know the rest from the DLC.

Skills are limited to five per character at a time. So both of Marth's SpotPass forms come maxed out, although you can unequip them to fit skills from other classes and then re-equip them between battles when desired.

Edited by Othin

King Marth is crazy. I guess that's to be expected. Too bad I'll have to wait for more than a week to actually see him.

Which stat does King Marth specialize in?

His best stat is Str; his worst stat is either Mag or Res. Can't tell enough caps to be sure one way or another from his Lunatic stats.