"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Gimle can stack EDS with Great Shield to get 25% damage from physical attacks. From what I understand, there is currently no way to fight an enemy with both EDS with a Lunatic+ skill, as both Gimle and Fauder have no room for such bonus skills, but Great Shield+ is just Great Shield with a 100% activation rate.

Ok thanks. I meant the tough characters that appeared in the new DLC trailer that showed a hero with EDS and Great Shield+. But 1/4 of the damage is better than nothing, it will just take more work for the affected weapon types.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks. I meant the tough characters that appeared in the new DLC trailer that showed a hero with EDS and Great Shield+. But 1/4 of the damage is better than nothing, it will just take more work for the affected weapon types.

As I said, currently. Those enemies haven't been released yet.

The Great Shield+ reduction is possible to avoid in a way, any adjacent/or doubled character doing a dual attack avoids activating enemy skills and their skills(excluding passive skills like EDS for the enemy and Weapon Saver).

So Dual attacking units deal 1/2 damage instead of 1/4.

I've found a way to get 103 defense.

+def -luk MU. Pair Nono and Callum to get Nn with +8 def modier. Pair MU and Nn to get a Mark with +12. As a manakete, that means 71 defense after limit breaker. +10 from doubling with an A-support general with 30 def makes 81. +5 from wielding Swanchika makes 86. +2 from all stats +2, +2 from defense +2, +1 from defender makes 91. +4 from rainbow cry, +4 from defense cry, +2 from love cry makes 101. Drinking a defense potion makes 103. It will display at 71+32.

With all these stats boost skills,can a unit reach a max stat of 100 yet?

With bonuses, yes. With the right pairings and Limit Breaker, Mark can focus on one stat to raise its cap to its absolute maximum, ranging from 66-71 depending on the stat. You can then add stat bonuses; again, if you stack enough bonuses focusing on one particular stat, you can get a massive bonus, with the highest a stat can be raised ranging from 34-52 depending on the stat. It's possible to pass 100 total in any stat this way, with the exception of HP, but probably only one stat at a time. I haven't checked all the possibilities, though, so I'm not certain.

Has anyone done max stats for spotpass for mystery and the radiance series?

Not fully. I've been putting together enemy data, though, and the Lunatic stats show some of the caps for the highest-leveled units. You can calculate some modifiers from there.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_LM_Enemy_Data:_Mystery_SpotPass

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_LM_Enemy_Data:_Path_of_Radiance_SpotPass

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_LM_Enemy_Data:_Radiant_Dawn_SpotPass

How useful is forging in this game?

On an unrelated note, against a hypothetical zero-def, zero-res dude, what's the most damage you can deal to someone in 1 hit?

On a crit, with a Vengeance activation, with a forged effective weapon and the absolute highest possible Str, over 600 damage.

I got great results from forging effective weapons on Lunatic, but it took most of the gold from my one Gold and Silver run to afford the few I made. Haven't tried it much ingame otherwise.

So.....

How is Normal mode in regards to difficulty/enemy stats? Is grinding something that is encouraged or something you don't exactly need to beat the game?

Normal isn't particularly difficult; I'd say it's on about the level of FE8 HM. You don't need to grind on any mode, and higher difficulty levels specifically discourage it, with Lunatic and Lunatic+ making it virtually impossible to grind without DLC.

On a crit, with a Vengeance activation, with a forged effective weapon and the absolute highest possible Str, over 600 damage.

It's especially brilliant because they show the damage numbers in this game and it's always funny seeing stuff like "603" flying around.

Are Taguels or Manaketes more useful? Which slaying weapons show up more?

I'd imagine the range Manaketes have make them much more useful, but I'm not sure if they're too slow or something.

Also, does anyone have a Triangle Attack in this game?

Hard to say. Speed is pretty much all Taguels have as an advantage, but it's the most improtant stat. But then, with buffs you can fix Manaketes' Speed issues enough for the lower difficulties, making them incredibly powerful. And the 1-2 range is of course awesome.

Wyrmslayers and Beastslayers aren't too common, although Beastslayers probably show up a bit more. On the other hand, with the Buster skills, both classes have those slayer effects built-in, and Beast Buster is far more useful than Dragon Buster.

No triangle attacks.