"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

They aren't, they are treated as dragon units and weak against the dragon-effective Falchions/Wyrmslayer and Dragon Buster skill/etc, even if they are reclassed. The manaketes are weak to bows/wind magic only when they reclass to a flying class like Dracoknight, which all 5 of them can reclass to.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game uses PoR/RD-style weapon representation, yes? Your characters are shown holding the weapon they actually have instead of just a generic weapon of that type?

If this is the case, can you change the colors of forged weapons? I know you can rename them, but it would be nice to be able to change the colors as well, just for a bit more customization.

Can DLC/SpotPass characters keep up with the new characters, stat-wise? That is, assuming you're not grinding ridiculously to max everyone's everything?

Is My Unit/Avatar more balanced in this game? As in, not 1-upping every other member of whatever class you selected? (Although, Awakening!MU can't do that specifically until later...)

This game uses PoR/RD-style weapon representation, yes? Your characters are shown holding the weapon they actually have instead of just a generic weapon of that type?

If this is the case, can you change the colors of forged weapons? I know you can rename them, but it would be nice to be able to change the colors as well, just for a bit more customization.

Can DLC/SpotPass characters keep up with the new characters, stat-wise? That is, assuming you're not grinding ridiculously to max everyone's everything?

Is My Unit/Avatar more balanced in this game? As in, not 1-upping every other member of whatever class you selected? (Although, Awakening!MU can't do that specifically until later...)

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes

4. No

Also, for those of you wanting to see the Dual Tag feature... since I can't record it... since there's no one I know who owns Japanese Awakening.

Let alone, I'm probably one of the few people in my college that has a Japanese 3DS...

No. As soon as you get the Spotpass data, they're all available and appear on the world map when you select them in the Download Menu Box.

I can select anyone I want right now to make them appear and fight them/recruit them onto my team.

How does saving in battle work in this game? Is it like the GBA games where it saves constantly, is it like SD with map saves and you actually having to select suspend for it to save, or like Radiant Dawn with battle saves?

If i level up an unit to level 10 and promote and then decide to reclass, i will be able to pick any unpromoted or promoted version of any class this character can access correct?

So if i choose to reclass to for example battle monk would my character automatically have learned all the priest skills? or will i have to choose the prepromoted priest and level him to 10 before getting them?

How does saving in battle work in this game? Is it like the GBA games where it saves constantly, is it like SD with map saves and you actually having to select suspend for it to save, or like Radiant Dawn with battle saves?

Radiant Dawn battle saves, but only on Casual mode. On Classic, you press Suspend.

Can you turn off the game and have it suspended like in the GBA games? That was one of my favorite features.

I'm afraid not.

If i level up an unit to level 10 and promote and then decide to reclass, i will be able to pick any unpromoted or promoted version of any class this character can access correct?

So if i choose to reclass to for example battle monk would my character automatically have learned all the priest skills? or will i have to choose the prepromoted priest and level him to 10 before getting them?

Characters can access any class they can access at Level 10+ Promoted.

However, you will need to level up in different classes to gain skills. It's not automatic.

Saving- casual mode has battle saves, otherwise you need to suspend the game yourself. There's no autosave.

In order to reclass to any of their available promoted classes, you need to use a change seal starting at level 10 promoted. You do not obtain any of the prepromoted class' skills; you have to get to level on their branch with that.

I was wondering if it will be possible to purchase DLC with Club Nintendo coins when it comes out in the West. Like, can you do that in Japan right now?

Wouldn't you have to check Club Nintendo offers for something like that? That's what I would do anyways. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you though.

I have a question, how useful are Knights/Generals? How reliable are they from the beginning all the way to endgame?

In Normal mode, they are useful for most of the game against Weapon-wielding units due to their high defense. Callum/Kellam

in particular is useful in the very beginning as a Double unit to help your weaker characters (like Donny, Ronku and Sumia) survive.

On higher difficulties and in the Endgame, they get outclassed very quickly due to their low speed and resistance. Speed in

particular is absolutely the most important stat on Lunatic and Lunatic+ just so the enemies don't double attack you and shred

you to bits. Magic users are very common later on as well, so Knights'/Generals' high defense does not help them much.

Skillswise, Defense Cry and Great Shield are pretty handy, whereas Def+2 and Indoor Battle aren't really worth the trouble.

How long does it take to beat the game with/without all the special features (DLC, Spotpass episodes..etc)?

My first playthrough took 40 hours.

My most recent playthrough of normal mode, where I was just rushing through to get to the postgame content, took me only an hour.

Is there any difference in the rate of gaining support points between characters, or the amount they need to access their next support conversation? Or do all characters gain support points at the same rate and need the same amount for next conversation, regardless of who they're supporting?

Just out of curiosity.