"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you use Nintendo 3DS points cards to buy the DLC chapters, or do you have to use a credit card?

Since it's going to be using the eShop software (Just through the game), I'm pretty sure you'll be able to use the points cards.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Can you use Nintendo 3DS points cards to buy the DLC chapters, or do you have to use a credit card?

You can. I did this myself. I got a 5000 yen card for buying DLC chapters, and now I think there's still 3300 yen left (I bought only about one third of all DLC).

Is there any reason to get All Stats + 2 over Limit Breaker? And do I need to purchase any other DLC chapters to get Ike's DLC (like how you need Roy and Marth to get Micaiah's chapter)?

Nope. It seems like those three are the only ones required to be purchased in order.

1357844775[/url]' post='2243716']

Is there any reason to get All Stats + 2 over Limit Breaker? And do I need to purchase any other DLC chapters to get Ike's DLC (like how you need Roy and Marth to get Micaiah's chapter)?

Unless i missunderstood the skills. Limit breaker is useless until you actually start capping stats, all stats +2 can be useful before you cap stats.

Unless i missunderstood the skills. Limit breaker is useless until you actually start capping stats, all stats +2 can be useful before you cap stats.

Exactly. That and you can start getting All Stats +2 skills relatively early, while Limit Breaker takes.. a while.

This Limit Breaker thing that allows you to get extra caps can only be obtainable with Ike's DLC ?

It's probably going to suck if you have to farm a map over and over for the thing...

Edited by Lanko

This Limit Breaker thing that allows you to get extra caps can only be obtainable with Ike's DLC ?

It's probably going to suck if you have to farm a map over and over for the thing...

Only takes a couple of fast and easy turns with a team that's actually ready to use the scrolls.

You only have to do the map the fair way once. A limit broken character (or at least a somehwat tanky one with good 1-2 range, like a manakete) can so the map quickly and easily to get you the rest.

Alright, quick questions. DLC. When you purchase it, is it like downloading a game from the eShop? Or does it have a seperate, unique menu to download from?

And, though I understand you have know way of knowing for sure, would it possibly be taxed if you have your 3DS registered to a state with online tax?

Damn, the map is classified as five starts difficulty and every enemy is maxed...didn't think could be this ''easy'' that you could solo it lol.

Well, I'm speaking from Normal Mode, where the enemies are quite a bit below maxed, and once they have Limit Breaker and a Double partner, they'll beat capped characters by huge margins anyway.

I guess you could solo it, but it'd be much slower since you have to go a bunch of directions at once to reach all of the enemies and some of them don't start moving right away. Still, soloing it shouldn't actually be difficult for such a team.

Alright, quick questions. DLC. When you purchase it, is it like downloading a game from the eShop? Or does it have a seperate, unique menu to download from?

And, though I understand you have know way of knowing for sure, would it possibly be taxed if you have your 3DS registered to a state with online tax?

I think you can do the purchase through the eShop, but I've always done it through the game itself from the DLC menu. Never noticed anything pertaining to taxes.

So since we are getting (the same) dlc how much memory does it all take up together?

The biggest ones take 50 blocks (such as FoD3). ST1 takes 30 blocks.

1 block is 128KB, and all the DLC together take *checks game* 967 blocks. So that's 121MB.

Blocks taken by each subseries of DLC:

Spirit Talisman

30 27 43

Grinding

32 40 36

King vs King

33 36 35

Red vs Blue

33 35 39

Kng vs King

29 33 37

Other-world Resort

45 41 50

Road to Grandmaster

47 35 40 50

Future of Despair

45 46 50

I think you can do the purchase through the eShop, but I've always done it through the game itself from the DLC menu. Never noticed anything pertaining to taxes.

You can't purchase via eShop. If you go to eShop, it will tell you to buy the DLC from the game itself.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Is there a reason why the Falchion looks different now?

r/l explanation: Different artist.

Story explanation: Wear, tear, and rust over the years affects the Falchion causing it to break. However, between the times it breaks, it's reforged.

Edited by Little Al

r/l explanation: Different artist.

Story explanation: Wear, tear, and rust over the years affects the Falchion causing it to break. However, between the times it breaks, it's reforged.

I'm also fairly certain that explains why the basic Falchion is so much weaker than it was for Marth, at least story wise. If my memory serves me correctly, and when does it ever do that, it was continuously reforged with basic materials rather than the stuff it was actually made from.

Dragon Teeth

Edited by Eail

I'm also fairly certain that explains why the basic Falchion is so much weaker than it was for Marth, at least story wise. If my memory serves me correctly, and when does it ever do that, it was continuously reforged with basic materials rather than the stuff it was actually made from.

Dragon Teeth

Really? I was under the impression that the blade never breaks, but the hilt has been reforged numerous times as it is the only part not made from

Naga's fangs.

Judging by the way the blade becomes more powerful in Lucina's hands and after

Naga awakens it's full power,

it seems likely that the weapon was purposefully weakened until it's full strength was needed.

I'm a bit confused here. Do we need to put stuff from Monshu into spoiler tags? That game must be like 20 years old by now.

I didn't think so, but Eail was doing it and I get shouted at far too often for not using spoiler tags, so I thought I'd play it safe.

I just want to know...

How the continent went from this: http://www.serenesfo...fe12/world.html

to this: http://serenesforest...e13map_full.jpg

So far as I know, Erosion makes land go -into- the sea, not rise out of it.

By actually being two continents :P

The continent on the left is, or rather, was, Barensia from Gaiden, which was set in the same world as FE1, but on a seperate continent.

Barensia.PNG

By actually being two continents :P

The continent on the left is, or rather, was, Barensia from Gaiden, which was set in the same world as FE1, but on a seperate continent.

Barensia.PNG

I know that, but I'm talking about just the one on the right, lol. You can't even see where Altea used to be anymore.