"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

That reminds me, do the secondary weapons for promoted classes start at E rank? I assume that's the case, but hey, couldn't hurt to ask.

Yes, all of them. No classes have built-in WExp.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say a unit has multiple cry skills and uses the back up command. What happens?

All of them.

Say you have Tiamo with Speed Cry and Love Cry. She uses Backup, nearby allies will get +6 Spd and +2 to other stats: two different Cry skills stack even if they affect the same stats. But if another ally also uses Speed Cry around those same allies the same turn, it won't do anything more: two of the same Cry skill at once won't do anything more.

Yes, all of them. No classes have built-in WExp.

Thanks. I figured that was the case. Which means building up weapon rank for a secondary will be a pain, no matter what.

In Lunatic+, do enemies spawn with random bonus skills OTHER than the Lunatic+ specific skills? Like Dragon Buster and so forth?

Just Counter and Pass. And any class skills, of course.

Dragon Buster only works for Manaketes anyway.

Do the items for the DLC classes change you from ANY unit, promoted or not?

Unpromoted/special LV10+ or promoted any level. Just like using a Second Seal to change to an unpromoted/special class.

All of them.

Say you have Tiamo with Speed Cry and Love Cry. She uses Backup, nearby allies will get +6 Spd and +2 to other stats: two different Cry skills stack even if they affect the same stats. But if another ally also uses Speed Cry around those same allies the same turn, it won't do anything more: two of the same Cry skill at once won't do anything more.

Oh my... Does that mean if you gave, say, DLC Katarina (Dark Blessing, one of my favorite skills) Rainbow Cry, Love Cry, Speed Cry, and Luck Cry, you'd get +6 Str, +6 Mag, +6 Skl, +10 Spd, +14 Lck, +6 Def, +6 Res, and +1 Mov?! Wow. o_O That'd be a huge boost...

Oh my... Does that mean if you gave, say, DLC Katarina (Dark Blessing, one of my favorite skills) Rainbow Cry, Love Cry, Speed Cry, and Luck Cry, you'd get +6 Str, +6 Mag, +6 Skl, +10 Spd, +14 Lck, +6 Def, +6 Res, and +1 Mov?! Wow. o_O That'd be a huge boost...

Yep. Cries are kinda crazy, especially Rainbow/Luck.

And you can stack them with Pair bonuses.

When changing classes, do Wepon Levels reset or is it just stuck where it is until changing to a class that uses that wepon?

I assume that whatever Weapon Level you had in your prior class is retained.

Portraits don't, character models obviously do change, unless you mean their head, which mostly stays the same aside from a few rare exceptions.

So Olivia as a Dancer looks different from Olivia as anything else? Everyone who's a trickster has to look like a goofball?

So Olivia as a Dancer looks different from Olivia as anything else? Everyone who's a trickster has to look like a goofball?

Yes. Olivia gains Swordmaster clothes as a Swordmaster, just as she gains a mount as a Falcon Knight.

Every time I buy something internationally my bank blocks my credit card because they think it was stolen. So maybe that's what is happening to you?

Also what is an "international card?" I've never heard of that before.

Yes, i think that's what's happening. I always had to use Pay Pal for things like this, but Nintendo doesn't offer it.

An ''international card''...well, at least here in Brazil you have two credit cards : National, which is default and you can buy things, but ONLY here.

I think since government here thinks importations are evil, you have to ask the banks and pay more for it for them to provide another type of card ( international ) so we can buy things from other countries...

I'm sure it's been asked atleast once in the 80 plus page, but for anyone else whose lazy too

How many Chapters are there not including sidequests, spotpass, dlc etc?

2 Questions:

1) What is the BGM in this video? It's sounds like "Expedition", but I can't find it, go figure.

2) Is the support library available from when you get your first conversation, or do you have to beat the game to see it? (Like in FE7)

2 Questions:

1) What is the BGM in this video? It's sounds like "Expedition", but I can't find it, go figure.

2) Is the support library available from when you get your first conversation, or do you have to beat the game to see it? (Like in FE7)

I used "-Expedition~Fire" on that video.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYISuoBXmg4

You have to beat the game to unlock the Support Library.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I used "-Expedition~Fire" on that video.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYISuoBXmg4

You have to beat the game to unlock the Support Library.

Wow, I would not take on step further and listen to the song that not only sounds like it, but is almost exactly named the same thing. Haha thanks man, how did I know you were gonna answer that one...

And ok. So when I'm transcribing supports, I'm gonna have to make sure I've got it all when I see each one, if I don't want to wait till I beat the game. Thanks again.