"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I know I haven't played that much, but FE13's hard mode feels more like FE10's Normal mode. Then again I've only played the first 2 chapters and even in Lunatic mode the first 2 chapters were easy.

FE10 Normal Mode in US is Hard Mode, maybe that's what he means.

On the weapons page for the description for the different Falchions, when it says it can be only used by Chrom and Marth, are they talking about "Marth" or Marth (DLC/spotpass)?

The description for the Hidden Falchion says it can only be used by "Marth" and Marth, so by Marth do they mean masked Marth, which would be the same as "Marth?"

So can "Marth" wield all three despite his/her real name only being listed in one of the descriptions?

Edited by Kilo Juliett

How many units can you field on the hardest maps? I'm mainly referring to the DLC maps that provide Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, infinite legendary weapons. and the Ultimate Emblem.

Final: 16

Ike DLC: 20

Katarina DLC: 20

Paris sidequest: 30

Other maps go up to 15. Infinite Divine Weapons is nowhere near the hardest ones; it allows 12. Lyn's DLC is also nowhere near them, but I think it allows 15.

Edited by Othin

So earlier Awakening's Normal difficulty was compared to FE8.

Is the AI as passive as it was in FE8? Do the enemies just sit there and wait for you to come into their range before attacking, or do they actually apply pressure and go on the offensive?

Compared to FE8 Hard Mode.

In Ch.1 all the enemies charge at you, so that's a good sign. Even in Lunatic i guess there is some ''passive'' play, like the 5 guys who surround Garrick and only move when you are within range of one of them.

The only letdown is the really low stats, but every game in Normal Mode starts like that and then it starts going up.

How many chapters that have the Generic Enemy Villagers besides Holland that appeared in?

And also, I did heard that Lon'qu was a former champion before "Marth" (which it I saw it from the Chapter 4 preview where Basilio mentioned to Chrom about Lon'qu), was there like more info that explain how did Lon'qu got lost from Marth in like Support Conversations or other places?

And plus, I did seen in the B Support Conversation of Sumia and Chrom that Sumia explained about her mother and Chrom said "Old Nurse Nan", is that the name of Sumia's mother or was it a different person?

Edited by King Marth 64

And plus, I did seen in the B Support Conversation of Sumia and Chrom that Sumia explained about her mother and Chrom said "Old Nurse Nan", is that the name of Sumia's mother or was it a different person?

"Nan" or "nanna" are generic terms for a hired female caretaker of someone else's child, typically employed by nobility and often portrayed in fiction as being middle-aged to elderly (indeed, some use the term to refer to their grandmothers). Chrom's nanna could potentially be Sumia's mother, his own grandmother or basically any number of miscellaneous characters who we don't meet in the course of the game. We just don't know, and it's not important as far as the game's story is concerned.

Hey hey, I have one question. I live in europe, if I buy a 3ds and Awakening from America will I be able to receive the spotpass and DLC content from here?

I get Spotpass and DLC here in America from my Japanese 3DS. I don't see why not?

Streetpass might be another matter. As in we're not sure if actual streetpass teams are compatible between regions. You might just end up having randomly generated teams from Streetpass from other region 3DSs.

Well, if that's the case I guess I'll buy the american 3ds. I won't really use the 3DS outside my home anyway, here where I live no one knows about fire emblem. Thanks for the quick response :)

EDIT: Oh, just another question, probably another dumb one. Do they convert euros in dollars if I buy the DLC or I have to be the one going to the bank to do that convertion? (I don't own a credit card so I don't know about these things >.<)

Edited by Warg

Well, if that's the case I guess I'll buy the american 3ds. I won't really use the 3DS outside my home anyway, here where I live no one knows about fire emblem. Thanks for the quick response :)

EDIT: Oh, just another question, probably another dumb one. Do they convert euros in dollars if I buy the DLC or I have to be the one going to the bank to do that convertion? (I don't own a credit card so I don't know about these things >.<)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but... If you live in Europe and bought a 3DS, it'd might be good to buy those gift-cards-or-whatever-you-call-them. I don't think you can purchase DLC on the American eShop with a European gift card... Nintendo card... whatever...

I'm not sure about credit cards either... but I think those don't work... maybe... I'm not sure.

The only thing I bought on the eShop was NSMB2. (<- I regret buying it... sort of.) And my dad used his credit card to make the purchase - an American card for my American 3DS.

Oh... and also, I have a question.

It's my last question... except slightly different.

How long will the storyline itself take (on hard, classic)?

No sidequests. No DLC chapters. No Spotpass chapters.

Just the story.

I've beaten the hardest difficulties in both DS games... so... with that skill, would it be pretty easy? (I found Hard Mode on Shin Monshou no Nazo very easy after beating Shadow Dragon on H5 so many times... Would that apply to this game, too?)

Of course, there's the skill system and pair up system that I'll need to get used to, but... that won't take that long. (Especially once I play the demo a million lot of times.)

I wouldn't know about the American eShop with a European Credit card, etc.

But the Japanese eShop accepts my American Credit Card just fine for yen conversion.

As for beating the game? If you read everything, it'll probably take you... maybe... 20-25 hours?

I wouldn't know about the American eShop with a European Credit card, etc.

But the Japanese eShop accepts my American Credit Card just fine for yen conversion.

As for beating the game? If you read everything, it'll probably take you... maybe... 20-25 hours?

Hm, then maybe it's work. I really don't know. XD

And... "if I read everything"?

That means... there must be a lot to read. Like, a lot.

Eh, well, that's good. The more, the merrier better.

Edit:

Are there secret items on the desert maps?

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Hm, then maybe it's work. I really don't know. XD

And... "if I read everything"?

That means... there must be a lot to read. Like, a lot.

Eh, well, that's good. The more, the merrier better.

Edit:

Are there secret items on the desert maps?

Well what I meant was the voice acting grunts stretches it out if you want to listen to all of it, compared to reading speed people usually have.

And as for Desert Maps, only Loran/Laurent's sidequest does.

Well what I meant was the voice acting grunts stretches it out if you want to listen to all of it, compared to reading speed people usually have.

And as for Desert Maps, only Loran/Laurent's sidequest does.

Great. I got it. ^^

(I'll probably listen to those grunts in the beginning... then start skipping them.)

Anyway, thanks. :)