"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Long story short: if you have 100% Weapon Saver, you can freely use any legendary or forged weapons you want with that character. If you don't, you're going to need to severely limit your use if you're planning on using that character for hundreds of maps, a feasible scenario.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are any of Lucina's potential mothers far and away better for making her as powerful as possible (not counting FeMU)? I know this is kind of a vague question that can be determined by how one discerns "powerful", but basically in terms of max stats and potential skills.

Long story short: if you have 100% Weapon Saver, you can freely use any legendary or forged weapons you want with that character. If you don't, you're going to need to severely limit your use if you're planning on using that character for hundreds of maps, a feasible scenario.

Does Weapon Saver mean that you don't expend a use for the whole round or just for that first attack? What happens if Astra activates?

Are any of Lucina's potential mothers far and away better for making her as powerful as possible (not counting FeMU)? I know this is kind of a vague question that can be determined by how one discerns "powerful", but basically in terms of max stats and potential skills.

I think Olivia is one of the best, since you get swordmaster and dark peg, whereas every other mother only gives one or the other.

Does Weapon Saver mean that you don't expend a use for the whole round or just for that first attack? What happens if Astra activates?

Astra counts one use for the weapon anyway. If weapon saver activates, it saves one "use". So if you double, you need to have it activate again for that second attack if your chance isn't 100% to completely save any weapon uses.

I know the females retreat when ''killed'' because of their kid, but that automatically happens for every female at the start or only if they get a S Support Level with someone ?

Seems ankward they retreat before having a S Support to have a husband and then there's a kid later with...who knows the father.. a generic villager like Chrom.

I know the females retreat when ''killed'' because of their kid, but that automatically happens for every female at the start or only if they get a S Support Level with someone ?

Seems ankward they retreat before having a S Support to have a husband and then there's a kid later with...who knows the father.. a generic villager like Chrom.

According to Pegasus Knight, they all have retreat quotes as default even if they don't have an S support with anyone.

I can confirm that when Tiamo/Cordelia got killed in my LP which was on Classic and had NO ONE paired, she said she'd retreat.

Considering how you can never use them again, they won't have a chance to have an S support and unlock the sidequest chapter with the kid.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Are Walhart (Valhart) and Yen'fay (Renha) allied with Validar's Gimle Cult?

No. If I recall, Walhart is explicitly opposed to the Grimleal, planning on conquering the world to stop Grima's resurrection and all, but admits in one of his supports that he let Grima worshippers into his ranks anyway. No clue what Yen'fay's deal is, but probably not.

Alright, so I was reading Morgan's Wiki entry. It says that a Female Morgan can inherit "Special Dance" from Olivia if she's her mother. Aren't "Dance" skills locked onto the Dancer class? Or would she be able to use the skill?

Edit: Misread the Wiki. Meant Female Morgan. Sorry!

Edited by Xjezhekír

Alright, so I was reading Morgan's Wiki entry. It says that a Female Morgan can inherit "Special Dance" from Olivia if she's her mother. Aren't "Dance" skills locked onto the Dancer class? Or would she be able to use the skill?

Edit: Misread the Wiki. Meant Female Morgan. Sorry!

I think "Special Dance" is basically just a "Cry" skill, based on the description. It isn't the "grant another action" dance.

I'm pretty sure this has been asked already, but how do the difficulty modes between Awakening and RD differ? I know in the Japanese version RD's modes were normal, hard, and maniac while in the English version it was easy, normal, and hard. Did the same thing happen in awakening? I've beaten easy and normal on RD so I was just wondering....

I think "Special Dance" is basically just a "Cry" skill, based on the description. It isn't the "grant another action" dance.

Special Dance modifies Olivia's Dance skill so it also gives temporary stat boosts it is NOT a Cry skill.

From searching peg knight and this topic, it is NOT inheritable.

I'm pretty sure this has been asked already, but how do the difficulty modes between Awakening and RD differ? I know in the Japanese version RD's modes were normal, hard, and maniac while in the English version it was easy, normal, and hard. Did the same thing happen in awakening? I've beaten easy and normal on RD so I was just wondering....

They match up with the Japanese names in Awakening.

They were different for RD. (Normal(JP) to Easy(US), ect...)

Edited by pichupal

Special Dance modifies Olivia's Dance skill so it also gives temporary stat boosts it is NOT a Cry skill.

From searching peg knight and this topic, it is NOT inheritable.

Well, I thank you for taking the time to look it up. Definitely good to know! A wiki edit might be in order.

Edited by Xjezhekír

Two questions (one is a two-part): When can you register an Avatar in one save file to be imported into another save file? And in the second save file, when can you recruit them? (I'm guessing if this is one's goal, it's better not to level said Avatar so it'll be cheaper to recruit.)

Second question: Can an imported Avatar marry and have a Morgan, or is that reserved for your save file's personal Avatar?

so i saw that there was a 50 character limit (i think?) to your army. so being the completionist that i am, i'm wondering how this fits with the DLC/spotpass character recruitment. if there are some 35 characters in the main quest, does that mean if you recruit them all you can only get 15 DLC characters? is the limit per save file? can you replay DLC/spotpass missions as much as you want to recruit different characters (although that's not a great consolation since that means you'd be throwing away another DLC character instead of getting to train him/her up). is it sad that as i'm typing this i'm thinking to myself, "well, if i have to i can always just get multiple copies of the game ..." (that is, assuming that part of the save file is tied to the cartridge and not the 3DS itself.)

btw, i'm so psyched for this game. my hype for fe12 was disappointed, but my body is totally ready for feb 4!

Edited by geozeldadude

Two questions (one is a two-part): When can you register an Avatar in one save file to be imported into another save file? And in the second save file, when can you recruit them? (I'm guessing if this is one's goal, it's better not to level said Avatar so it'll be cheaper to recruit.)

Second question: Can an imported Avatar marry and have a Morgan, or is that reserved for your save file's personal Avatar?

1. I believe it is right after the imported Avatar has beat the game and when the file you plan to have your imported avatar go to can traverse maps.

2. Nop, no imported/Streetpass Avatar's can marry or even support at all. Just like Spotpass/DLC units.

so i saw that there was a 50 character limit (i think?) to your army. so being the completionist that i am, i'm wondering how this fits with the DLC/spotpass character recruitment. if there are some 35 characters in the main quest, does that mean if you recruit them all you can only get 15 DLC characters? is the limit per save file? can you replay DLC/spotpass missions as much as you want to recruit different characters (although that's not a great consolation since that means you'd be throwing away another DLC character instead of getting to train him/her up). is it sad that as i'm typing this i'm thinking to myself, "well, if i have to i can always just get multiple copies of the game ..." (that is, assuming that part of the save file is tied to the cartridge and not the 3DS itself.)

You can have every character obtained by "normal" means AS WELL as 20 Spotpass/DLC units for each file. (This includes Side quest units) If you surpass the number of 20, they will get stored and you can use them in another file.

Yes, you can also replay DLC as much as you want and I believe you can keep buying items from the Spotpass teams infinitely as well. Keep in mind though that Side quests can NOT be replayed, just so you know.

Edited by Quick