"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this was asked yet but - Can you get A rank in multiple weapons like Shadow Dragon / New Mystery or is it just one like in Blazing Sword / Sacred Stones?

Not sure if this was asked yet but - Can you get A rank in multiple weapons like Shadow Dragon / New Mystery or is it just one like in Blazing Sword / Sacred Stones?

You can indeed A rank multiple weapons.

All right, urgent and stupid question time: What is Bonus Box, what is it downloading, and why is it taking forever to download? It's been downloading something for 20 minutes now, and I'll be late for class at this rate. Anyone can explain what it's doing, I'll be greatful. D8;

Edit: fml error code 003-1102. 30 minutes of my freakin life, and error code pops up in the end. :| man fuck you Bonus Box. Grr.

Edited by Faye

Do all the DLC characters have the same stat caps as each other? Like, would the DLC Marth have the same stat caps as DLC Lyn (assuming they were the same class)? Or do they have modifiers like normal units do?

For spotpass teams does the new unit appear exactly 24 hours after your first one

for me i got eliwood first at about 6pm do i have to wait until 6pm for lyn hector etc for 9 more days or if i get (lets just say for ex) i get lyn at 8pm i gotta wait 24 hours after 8pm for my next unit and then 24 hours after that time?

One last question is the number order the same for all teams ex if my blazing sword order is eliwood(1) Hector(3) Matthew(5) Karel(7) jaffar(9) lyn(2) florina(4) Serra(6) nino(8) nergal(10) (order based on the chart on order on website)

So far I've had Matthew, Lyn, Nergal, (in that order) as my three. Only been able to obtain Matthew, since Lyn was +10 to +15 levels higher than me and decked out in Silver Weapons (to my Iron and Steel), and didn't even bother with Nergal since he had a higher level than Lyn did.

*edit*

I think I misread your question now that I read it again. Leaving what I said in there, but ignore it if your question was whether you'd get <chart_#1>, <chart_#3>, etc for the next series.

Edited by GinRei

If you watch a support and then reload to a point before you saw the support, will it still be saved into your Support Viewer once you finish the game?

I think you have to save the file, but there's nothing stopping you from branching the save so you can keep the original file (well, other than the draconian 3 save slots).

If you watch a support and then reload to a point before you saw the support, will it still be saved into your Support Viewer once you finish the game?

No, you have to actually save the file. Really annoying if you're using up the other save slots. :|

I think you have to save the file, but there's nothing stopping you from branching the save so you can keep the original file (well, other than the draconian 3 save slots).

Wait, seriously? Even New Mystery remembered what supports you'd seen, even if you hadn't saved.

So what I need to do is save after viewing a support to seperate slot, and then I can reload back to my actual game and copy over that other save at my leisure, right?

Kind of a urgent question.

Where can a get some Levin Swords? I know that there is one for raising your Fame, and some at a shop in Bonus Chapter 23, but thats Spotpass only.

Is there anywhere else that I could get some Levin Swords?

Gangrel will drop one, and I think sometimes the enemies in a challenge (the new name for skirmishes) might carry one. Random Annas will also sell them, but not always. I definitely had at least 5+ Levin Swords at one point.