"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I wonder too, about the 'heroes' of the chapter... I always pair up but sometimes I question how they chose the heroes of each chapter for me.

Anyway, just a small question about Dual Guard. Since I always pair up and say.... I'm facing an enemy but I see they have like, a VERY small percentage of hitting me (say, 0-4%) and then I see the paired-up partner guards the attacking unit. Does that mean the enemy was almost lucky to hit the unit or is it just Dual Guard activating regardless?

I hope that's understandable...

Edited by Cordelia

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder too, about the 'heroes' of the chapter... I always pair up but sometimes I question how they chose the heroes of each chapter for me.

Anyway, just a small question about Dual Guard. Since I always pair up and say.... I'm facing an enemy but I see they have like, a VERY small percentage of hitting me (say, 0-4%) and then the partner guards the attacking unit. Does that mean anything, like the enemy got lucky and was actually about to hit or it's just Dual Guard activating regardless?

As to the first one, I think it's the characters who got the most support points in the map?

As for the second, I've seen Dual Guards activate even when enemies had 0% chance to hit, so it's Dual Guard activating anyway.

Edited by Levant Fortner

have them kill and contribute. other than that, idk.

On my PT, Tharja got the hero in her join chapter, along with The Vaike, and yet she didn't do anything (except take 10 HP from Chrom).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

On my PT, Tharja got the hero in her join chapter, along with The Vaike, and yet she didn't do anything (except take 10 HP from Chrom).

Hmmm, that is odd. Did you pair her with Vaike and have him do something? I'm guessing not, but still...

So... Just to clarify about Internal Level and Experience Gain calculation, if I want to get the most out of my Seals, and get maximum exp efficiency,

should I promote / reclass immediately after hitting the level at which the last Skill is acquired in the class,

or should I wait until I hit level 20 and then promote / reclass?

Also, should I always go to a Tier 1 class after changing out of a Tier 2 class, even if I have the Tier 1 skills from that class already, or not?

It depends on what you're going for. By waiting to 20, you'll get more levels for the same amount of Exp and amount of Seals, but you'll take longer to get the same amount of skills and to get to the classes you want. Even more so if you drop to Tier 1, with the added harm of crippling your character's stats for a time for no good reason. It's just not worth it under any circumstances; Exp and Seals aren't hard to come by.

[spoiler=Question 1]Sorry, if this has been asked before: as the children inherit the last skill of the parent - is it determined the moment you acquire the children? I guess so, but I dont know for sure. Further changes are in vain?So I would have to change to the needed class early and level it for the skill before I go on and marry?

[spoiler=Question 2]About Chrom, if I marry him - ha has aether anyway (I think), so Lucina shouldn't be the problem (unless I want her to inherit something from feMU?), but what about Morgan? Do I have to level Chrom to level 15 Greatlord, so he gets Rightful King? What happens if Chrom doesn't know this skill?

Edited by Assurhaddon

[spoiler=Question 1]Sorry, if this has been asked before: as the children inherit the last skill of the parent - is it determined the moment you acquire the children? I guess so, but I dont know for sure. So further changes are in vain?So I would have to change to the needed class early and level it for the skill before I go on and marry?

[spoiler=Question 2]About Chrom, if I marry him - ha has aether anyway (I think), so Lucina shouldn't be the problem (unless I want her to inherit something from feMU?), but what about Morgan? Do I have to level Chrom to level 15 Greatlord, so he gets Rightful King? What happens if Chrom doesn't know this skill?

[spoiler=Question 1 answer]It's determined when you enter their paralogue.

[spoiler=Question 2 answer]Morgan would have Rightful King even if Chrom hasn't learned it yet.

It depends on what you're going for. By waiting to 20, you'll get more levels for the same amount of Exp and amount of Seals, but you'll take longer to get the same amount of skills and to get to the classes you want. Even more so if you drop to Tier 1, with the added harm of crippling your character's stats for a time for no good reason. It's just not worth it under any circumstances; Exp and Seals aren't hard to come by.

So I should promote/reclass immediately?

So I should promote/reclass immediately?

Personally, yes, I always promote/reclass as soon as I have all the skills I want, but I know not everyone feels the same way. There are definitely merits to waiting to promote if you feel you can get away with it, and also less merits from waiting to reclass, but also less cost from rushing to reclass.

Say you had a skill you want to Lucina to inherit (say, you're doing FeMU and Chrom and you want to pass veteran) but then you levelled up enough and got a new skill during chapter 13 (like if I reclass MU to Hero and got Sol during c13), which skill would Lucina inherit?

Say you had a skill you want to Lucina to inherit (say, you're doing FeMU and Chrom and you want to pass veteran) but then you levelled up enough and got a new skill during chapter 13 (like if I reclass MU to Hero and got Sol during c13), which skill would Lucina inherit?

It would be Sol

That skill she learned in chapter 13, apparently; I've had friends tell me they were trying to pass Veteran to Lucina, but then Female Avatar learned Rally Spectrum during the map and Lucina inherited that instead.

I did something similar with Laurent: go into the chapter, Miriel kills somethings, levels up, learns something, she visits the village, and Laurent has it too. Oops.

Granted, this happened a while ago, so I could be wrong.

I always want Donnel's kid(s) to inherit Aptitude but i usually grind him up so he doesnt smell bad and pass on bad smelly bases. So he usually ends up with Sol or something like that. What i do is put Aptitude as the last skill on his skill chart so the kid(s) would inherit that. I suppose you can do that Veteran if you Avatar/Chrom and make sure Avatar doesnt level up during chapter 13 or something.