"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pairing questions...

Who would Donny (read as: Donnel) be good to be a father for? Both for the classes and skills he can pass down to his children.

Oh, and same to Sumia, Lissa and Gaius. Assume Sumia isn't marrying Chrom...

Some pairing questions...

Who would Donny (read as: Donnel) be good to be a father for? Both for the classes and skills he can pass down to his children.

Oh, and same to Sumia, Lissa and Gaius. Assume Sumia isn't marrying Chrom...

Donnel passes Pegasus Knight (i.e. Galeforce, also Lancefaire if you want) and Mercenary to female kids, so he's pretty good for Nah, Kjelle, or Noire

Gaius also passes peg knight, though he doesn't have mercenary (he has much better modifiers though)

Donnel passes Pegasus Knight (i.e. Galeforce, also Lancefaire if you want) and Mercenary to female kids, so he's pretty good for Nah, Kjelle, or Noire

Gaius also passes peg knight, though he doesn't have mercenary (he has much better modifiers though)

well, I just still dunno who to pair Gaius with... in an entirely new file... or Lissa and Sumia...

Though at least with Sumia, I'm not sure if Frederick or Henry is better. Or even Gaius. And Lissa, I'm not sure who'd be good a good father for Owain.

well, I just still dunno who to pair Gaius with... in an entirely new file... or Lissa and Sumia...

Though at least with Sumia, I'm not sure if Frederick or Henry is better. Or even Gaius. And Lissa, I'm not sure who'd be good a good father for Owain.

I personally think Frederick is better for Sumia.

Does Rightful King work with weapons like Sol Sword, Vengeance Axe, Luna Lance, etc?

I don't see why it shouidn't, so I'll assume yes.

Pair Gauis with Nowi, because if you leave Nah as a Manakete, she doesn't need Armsthrift for weapons because you can buy stones.

I personally like Sumia!Henry, but Sumia!Fred isn't bad either. Lissa!Ricken isn't bad for a magic using Owain...

This may have been asked already but:

Other than Dialogue, was anything changed between versions of this game?

This may have been asked already but:

Other than Dialogue, was anything changed between versions of this game?

DLC prices are adjusted a bit to be overall cheaper, and the Other set in SpotPass actually gets completed so you don't have to wait for different characters. Other than that, no.

DLC prices are adjusted a bit to be overall cheaper, and the Other set in SpotPass actually gets completed so you don't have to wait for different characters. Other than that, no.

There's also the Spotpass/DLC characters on Streetpass teams glitch. :B):

I guess you could say that Japan (and Europe to a small extent)....got price gouged

chara24.jpg

the RNG goddess favors us Americans, stay mad Europe/Japan

Is there any male equivalent of gale force? I mean a (strong) male-only skill everyone tries to inherit to gen 2.

I very highly doubt it.

Male pass down skill is generally Rally Strength (if building Rally bots) or Axefaire. Secondary pass down skills are Counter and well, Counter.

Male pass down skill is generally Rally Strength (if building Rally bots) or Axefaire. Secondary pass down skills are Counter and well, Counter.

The former two seem to be the most valuable male exclusive skills - not that that's saying a whole lot. I'd take HP +5 over Counter, however, because Counter just sounds rather undewhelming for having to endure 15 levels of Warrior (not to mention the concept doesn't even benefit the player much, if at all).

I think Despoil is a nice male-exclusive skill to pass down. 8U Sometimes I don't feel like doing a Golden Gaffe run, so I like having my Luck-rallied Leif Bladers with Despoil go to Reeking Boxes and get me some Bullion. Might be a good idea for people who don't have (or can't afford) DLC.

Edited by Faye

I actually money farmed with Jamke or Pr. marth, so when they come out, you did not really need to give the despoil

Also FE-MU + Leif Blade and Chrom pair up is pretty cool for money farmin without DLC

Edited by JSND

This isn't so much a question of knowing one thing than a confirmation of what I think I already know... I'm pretty sure someone else asked this already, but...just to make sure I fully understand this tidbit from the site:

Due to plot reasons, if Chrom isn't married by the end of Chapter 11, he will automatically marry the female character whom he shares the highest support level with. In the case of equal support levels, the priority goes Sumia > Maribelle > Sully > Olivia > Avatar (female).

I'm gonna keep Chrom's support with the female Avatar at A until end of chapter 11 (as in not unlocking the S as I want the confession this time), can I still unlock Chrom with his other supports aside from Lissa? Or to be specific, Sumia or even Maribelle? Or does this 'equal support levels' mean Chrom will marry the female Avatar as long as Chrom's support ranks with the other candidates are lower than A? I sorta wanna double-confirm my understanding before I proceed past chapter 6. (I normally just unlock Chrom's S support way before chapter 11.)

Also, will Chrom's support with Avatar be automatically at S after chapter 11 without me unlocking it in the menu? --> I'll probably just find this out myself when I get there...

Edited by Cordelia