"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+10 Atk during your phase, works in front or while supporting. It's extremely potent combined with Braves and Galeforce and is the main reason why Galeforce boys are so good.

...Just put the Quick Slash/Aggressor guy in a pair up with their Galeforce Girlfriend. Same thing. Gets through barrier skills too.

Ok, here's the StreetPass Avatars that I obtained from other people from using the StreetPass that I kinda wanted to know if one of them might be decent and any good enough to use them before going in to the Apotheosis chapter so that I can might get survived enough to get up to 12 turns so that I can might finally unlock Katarina, and plus, that is me in Miiverse.

The Avatar that I'm using for my game:

KM64sAvatarMiiverse_zps3a0c352f.png

The First (Edwyn) with Dread Fighter class and Aggressor included and Second (another Robin) with Renewal and Aegis included (all the two have their stats marked green):

KM64s1stStreetPassAvatarsMiiverse_zpsa0b

And the third one (Kyo) with Paladin class and Paragon and Pass:

KM64s2ndStreetPassAvatarsMiiverse_zps3ac

Edited by King Marth 64

And I just noticed that there was an IP in the FE Wiki that changed the quote from Panne's page, but I am not sure if this was from the European version or this might be possibly vandalism? But was this quote really from the European if anyone plays the PAL version of FE13, I just wanted to make sure about it?

And also, for getting enough strength for beating enough enemies in Xenologue: Apotheosis, I just have recruited like four StreetPass that were kinda stronger enough since most of them are around Lv. 20, have enough stats, and more skills, but I kinda wondering if any of them might be alright to use them enough so I can might able to reach to unlock Katarina for this DLC chapter?

I've got the European version and I can confirm the old versions on the left are indeed correct. I don't know where this guy on the right's version came from.

To get Katarina you need to clear five normal waves, not survive for twelve turns. If that was all you needed to do it would be easy, you could just stick Chrom on a flier and go hang out on the water where the Generals can't reach you.

Your Avatar will currently do three damage (13 with Ignis) to the first boss (who will double you), and it doesn't even have Aegis+. I think you're severely underestimating Apotheosis.

Dread Fighter is probably the best male Class if you paired up with a defensive unit, plus you are going to need at least 2-3 Limit Breaks to have a decent chance. Reccomendation: Choose falcoknights in wave 2 and fliers in 3, you will be able to abuse Volant Axe, Griffon's won't do much, a Dread Fighter with Celica's Gale or Forseti/Excalibur should be able to wipe the Dark Fliers, same for Wyvern Lords). A LB Wyvern Lord with a maxforged Volant axe and a pairup that provides its 3 defense will eat the Falcoknights while they do miserable damage. (If speed is raised enough for double, better)

You should depend more on paired-up children than on Streetpass MUs, Dual Strikes and Dual Guards will have a big impact on your attempts.

At least two pairups whose lead reaches 60 Defense (without counting rallies, temporary statboosts) are reccomended.

Wave 5 is hell if you don't have everyone on top of the map ready for it. At least 4 units should have a Rescue staff at all times, your main healer should always be Valkyrie or Falcoknight.

On Wave 3, take control of the Throne for the bonus Defense. The Snipers are more annoying than anything else, and the second 60+ defense pairup should be able to eat the Bow Knights without taking any considerable damage.

Does wrath work from the back?

It does, but without the support bonus to crit, your crit rate still won't be that good. Anathema would be a better use of your time on a support unit for boosting crit, it reduces enemy Dge (critical avo) by 10 which helps both the front and back unit.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

It's most likely because Henry has an affinity for woodland creatures, especially birds, which most Disney princesses seem to have. I haven't seen the meme but Henry definitely loves animals more than he loves humans.

Lower activation rates are first. So say you have 50 Skl with Lethality, Astra, Luna, and Vengeance. The game rolls first for Lethality and its 12% chance. Of the 88% where Lethality doesn't activate, it then rolls for Astra's 25% chance. That leaves 66%, and Luna has a 50% activation rate, so it takes half the remaining possibility, and if not Luna, then Vengeance will always activate because of its 100% activation rate.In other words:Lethality (12% of 100%) = 12% overallAstra (25% of 88%) = 22% overallLuna (50% of 66%) = 33% overallVengeance (100% of 33%) = 33% overall

What if you have two skills with the same activation rate, like Luna and Sol? Is there any particular order in which their chances are rolled? If so, what is that order?

What if you have two skills with the same activation rate, like Luna and Sol? Is there any particular order in which their chances are rolled? If so, what is that order?

The priority is Sol>Luna>Ignis. So, given 50% SKL (for simplicity), you have a 50% chance for Sol, 25% for Ignis, and 12.5% for Luna if you have all three equipped.

Is there a list of enemies with special dialogue when fought with a certain unit (Not talks, but like Cervantes/Chrom)

Yeah, http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_Story_Script

Each chapter will note when there's special dialogue for a boss/enemy.

The gemstones/spheres are just a localization thing and I doubt anyone gave a hoot. They are the same objects, though.

Are the names of the gemstones supposed to be different from the spheres in Shadow Dragon?

Dunno. They are a literal translation of the Kanji. The Argent, Sable, Gules, Azure, and Vert.

The Fire Emblem was "The Pedestal of Flames" in Japan, and each gemstone name is representative of a "flame" of a certain color.

Such as the "Azure" was literal "Blue Flame"... even possibly a reference to Path of Radiance's Japanese name. But that's just me.

*shrug*

Names change over time.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Dunno. They are a literal translation of the Kanji. The Argent, Sable, Gules, Azure, and Vert.

The Fire Emblem was "The Pedestal of Flames" in Japan, and each gemstone name is representative of a "flame" of a certain color.

Such as the "Azure" was literal "Blue Flame"... even possibly a reference to Path of Radiance's Japanese name. But that's just me.

*shrug*

Names change over time.

Thank you for the clarification.

Now the FE11 translation is effectively in line with the translations of FE1/3 on this site.

So if the Awakening translation is correct, then I guess they have to be renamed in-universe.

It's just that Tiki of all people is the one who names all the gems in chapter 16. She would still know the actual names.

Edited by BrightBow

Thank you for the clarification.

Now the FE11 translation is effectively in line with the translations of FE1/3 on this site.

So if the Awakening translation is correct, then I guess they have to be renamed in-universe.

It's just that Tiki of all people is the one who names all the gems in chapter 16. She would still know the actual names.

Hardly surprising. Awakening takes place millenia after Shadow Dragon. Names can be gained and lost over the course of decades.