"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the glitch that prevents Spotoass/DCL units from being sent over streepass apply to Avatars that have been loaded to the logbook from other files (since they basically work the same way)?

Is there a limit to how many weapons you forge?

Yes.

I don't remember exactly how much. I think it was around 50ish?

--found the post:

Yes. You can have up to 51 custom weapons. Attempting to make a 52nd will make the game show a message saying you can't forge any more.

Yes.

I don't remember exactly how much. I think it was around 50ish?

--found the post:

Wait, this is all at any one time, right?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yes.

You can forge weapons as much as you want. But you can only have 51 forged weapons in your inventories/convoy combined a given time.

To clarify, you can only have 51 different types of forges, but you can have as many of each type as you want. If I forge two Silver Swords with +5mt/15hit and name one "Hedgeclipper" and the other "Weedwhacker", they'll count as two of my 51 forges, but if I then rename Weedwhacker to Hedgeclipper, I'll only have one of my 51 used up. Weapons that are just forged with a name and no stat boosts count as one of your forges, and two weapons with the same name but different boosts count as different forges.

AC, I'll check tomorrow.

Wait what?

So the same name+same forge only counts as one?

Yes. A useful consequence of how the game counts items.

No, it will not.

Whut.

*Checks*

Whut. So... that's weird. Now there's no easy definition for which skills don't activate at the back, great.

To clarify, you can only have 51 different types of forges, but you can have as many of each type as you want. If I forge two Silver Swords with +5mt/15hit and name one "Hedgeclipper" and the other "Weedwhacker", they'll count as two of my 51 forges, but if I then rename Weedwhacker to Hedgeclipper, I'll only have one of my 51 used up. Weapons that are just forged with a name and no stat boosts count as one of your forges, and two weapons with the same name but different boosts count as different forges.

AC, I'll check tomorrow.

That doesn't sound right.

I had 5 identical forges named "Holy Sword: The Better Half" for Olivia and they *ALL* counted towards that max 51 when I reached the limit at one point as well as 5 forged Slender Spears with the same stats (Just "Spear" in English). I imagine the forging system is the same as it was in Radiant Dawn when each "individual" weapon, no matter if the name and item was the same was allocated an individual space as an item in memory.

Edit: Scratch that.

It only counts if the same name weapons have different stats.

IlTfqTM.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

That doesn't sound right.

I had 5 identical forges named "Holy Sword: The Better Half" for Olivia and they *ALL* counted towards that max 51 when I reached the limit at one point as well as 5 forged Slender Spears with the same stats (Just "Spear" in English). I imagine the forging system is the same as it was in Radiant Dawn when each "individual" weapon, no matter if the name and item was the same was allocated an individual space as an item in memory.

I have 138 Forged weapons on a file and can prove it with screenshots, so it is accurate. [bRB, heading to Miiverse, this is gonna take a while]

Edited by Airship Canon

Question on maxing stats.

I know stats will stay the same upon second sealing to that class again. What I'm wondering is if I went to a different class to get better RES would that translate to the other class as well? or would you have the same stats still?

Class X has 10 res > Switch to class Y gain 5 res > switch to class X

Dose class X have the same or different res?

Question on maxing stats.

I know stats will stay the same upon second sealing to that class again. What I'm wondering is if I went to a different class to get better RES would that translate to the other class as well? or would you have the same stats still?

Class X has 10 res > Switch to class Y gain 5 res > switch to class X

Dose class X have the same or different res?

Class switching by itself does nothing.

If you go from Class X at 10 then to class Y gaining 5 on class change, then back to X you'd lose 5 and be at 10. If you were to gain 5 from leveling in Y, when you went back to X you'd be at 15.

Can confirm. I got plenty of props from the SPAZ guys at PCC for Squad Symphonia, which is a 10x MU team.

(Still no proper answer on my question?)

I jut checked and DLC skills sent from a 3ds with no DLC work fine.