"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

In the dual battle mode, I noticed that in between encounters there is a blue bar that increases slowly over time. What causes it to grow besides time (if anything) and what happens when it's maxed out? I usually finish battles too early to find out.

bump

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about, I check the phonebook of the 2ch wiki before a certain someone else does? XD

As a fellow FE fan, you have every bit of my respect XD

I think I forgot to ask that does Chrom's, Emmeryn's, and Lissa's father was mentioned by name anywhere in the game?

No. And on that note, their mother was never mentioned at all. (EDIT - other that, like their father, she died early.)

bump

I've only played Dual Tag (JP name) once. I don't know what makes the blue bar grows; when it's maxed, your next attack will have a 100% Dual Strike rate IIRC. Let me check...

What the phonebook has to say:

HPゲージの下にあるタッグゲージがMaxになるとデュアルアタック、ガードの発動率がおよそ2倍に上昇する。
When the Tag gauge below the HP guage is maxed, Dual Attack/Guard's activation rate will raise to 2x.

So there you have it; Dual Strike and Dual Guard rate will double.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I've only played Dual Tag (JP name) once. I don't know what makes the blue bar grows; when it's maxed, your next attack will have a 100% Dual Strike rate IIRC. Let me check...

What the phonebook has to say:

When the Tag gauge below the HP guage is maxed, Dual Attack/Guard's activation rate will raise to 2x.

So there you have it; Dual Strike and Dual Guard rate will double.

We've had that happen only when the battle drags out.

That blue bar takes so long to fill up, we only won by the skin of our teeth because Frederick Dual Guarded my MU/Avatar.

We challenged Kellam's team with NO magic users AND we were early in the game. XD

Can someone show me where the blue bar is? I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

In Double Duel, when you and your friend are playing, you will see a blue bar fill up slightly in between fights. It's located under the character's HP on the touch screen.

As mentioned before, the children inherit the last skill learned by each of the parents. What happens if the last skill learned by both parents is the same?

The kid just gets that skill. So it's pretty much if like one parent didn't have any skills during inheritance.

You know how you can click on a characters face and it will show what the unit would look like in battle or whatever? Well, I got Spotpass Gharnef, and whats up with his face in battle? Is that what he looked like before, well, what his face looks like now?

You know how you can click on a characters face and it will show what the unit would look like in battle or whatever? Well, I got Spotpass Gharnef, and whats up with his face in battle? Is that what he looked like before, well, what his face looks like now?

It's just a result of Spotpass(and DLC) past characters being based on the Avatar unit creation options. It's sort of the "closest" look, which in the case of him is still pretty far off his actual design, which results in him being the buffest body type because that's the only one with something that resembles receding hair(Oliver is the same).

Edited by arvilino

Really? Because all the DLC folks I've seen have been pretty generic-looking.

I thought that all DLC and SpotPass Legacy characters were generic Avatar charactes bar Prince Marth and King Marth, in terms of character models.

I thought that all DLC and SpotPass Legacy characters were generic Avatar charactes bar Prince Marth and King Marth, in terms of character models.

yup, and even those two are based on Lucina's model (duh)

Edited by shadykid

Does being married to a character increase their chances of showing up on the barracks lower screen? 'Cause I seem to get Gangrel a lot.

I get Stahl every other time, so yes, definitely.

Does being married to a character increase their chances of showing up on the barracks lower screen? 'Cause I seem to get Gangrel a lot.

Well, seeing as I tend to get Stahl much more than anyone else, I can vouch for this.

Only true DLC characters will have their own 3D models with accurate bodily and facial features, all others (streetpass characters) are based off of Avatar creation options as mentioned above.

Says who?

True DLC characters have generic models too.

EirikaBrideDLCCard.pngDLCLynKimono.png

As you can see, Eirika just uses the default Female MU build hair.

Edited by shadowofchaos