Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

I'm confused- if you don't want scum to know something in night phase, why are you even mentioning it in the first place? You're an unlikely target for a N1 kill, not having been very active nor having claimed any role, so you're unlikely to die tonight without having your suspicions be known. And if you were afraid of dying, then why not give the full info?

never say 'i'm confused' that just makes me pissed off

bc if shinori really is redirector he'll be able to prove his role tonight maybe

if scum wants to kill me it's bc i found out subieko!scum obviously

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This kingdom is my legacy."

You find a body heavily bruised. It seems he was beaten to death by blunt objects. Naglfar has been killed.

Dear Naglfar,

You are Kirby.

ySXH1.jpg

A round, pink ball of cuteness from a distant, peaceful star. He can swallow anything with his gigantic mouth, then spit it out as ammo. He has the handy ability to copy powers and use them as his own. His hovering ability lets him fly through the air with ease. He's so round, he's sometimes treated like a ball.

Just kidding. You are the interpretation Kirby from the web series There Will Be Brawl, where you are a psychopathic cannibal nicknamed the Butcher. You unleashed a reign of terror on the innocent Mushroom Kingdom, and were arrested by the police before the series began. However... well, that would be spoilers.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Kill USER for fun." That night, you will attack USER and devour his flesh. This will prove lethal.

During the day, you may reply to your Role PM with "Day X - Dance around in skin." If you do, you will gain all role abilities of the person you killed last night. However, you can't wear two skins at once, so if you use this ability again you will lose any abilities the previous skin granted.

You are allied with yourself. You win when all other players have been eliminated.

It seems the Butcher's reign was short lived.

Results going out.

That's one less thing to worry about. Looks like my role went through, too.

Sorry Blitz, but I was out having a life, and got home a few minutes ago.

Hey, how do I do that thing where I see all of one specific person's posts in the thread?

Check the Mafia HQ thread, its in the OP.

Not saying it's definately them, but we should see if Subieko, Proto, Strawman might have done it.

I agree that we should start with us three. It makes most sense to suspect the people on the same stage. But its still good to keep in mind possible stage bypassing kill abilities for the maf.

Though, I'm not quite sure hoe we're going about this. I'm here now though, so uh yeah.

That's one less thing to worry about. Looks like my role went through, too.

Sorry Blitz, but I was out having a life, and got home a few minutes ago.

well, as long as I am not dead (which I currently am not), I will be looking for it when you are free

So in conclusion of the night phase, I think we can all assume the mafia shot someone who had very townish behaviour?

Also just gonna add this to my anti-proto pile of opinions and interpretations.

##Vote: proto

also, had been wanting to do this last phase

##Vote:Proto

:facepalm:

So why did you leave a vote on Elieson instead?

Anyway, since SOMEONE thinks it's a waste of time to ask people individually, I'll show off why the fuck I hate doing it this way: Everyone who was on Fountain of Dreams, start talking.

I think I mentioned I found them both scummy and that I would support either of the two lynches, unfortunately I couldn't make it on time before phase end to make any impact

Well, that was a pretty good stroke of luck. Gotta say I did not expect Naglfar to be a SK.

Also, while it's possible that the mafia could have used a stage-bypassing kill, it's still likely that the mafia sent one member to each stage, and that one of Proto/Subieko/Strawman is mafia (my bet would be on Subieko), as they couldn't have known beforehand where Naglfar was. Unless the plan was to not send a mafia member to one of the stages and then kill whomever looked the most threatening on that stage. But that's quite complex and unnecessary this early into the game.

But yeah, Subieko. I thought that her play near the end of the day was much worse than Proto's was. For starters, her reasons for her scum targets were, IMO, hypocritical, as most of them could have been applied to her too. So for now, ##Vote: Subieko.

Also, Scorri, are you done catching up? If you are, I'd like your thoughts.

I'm juggling the following right now:

- Three conversations

- FFTA LP

- This

In that order. Thus:

Dear eclipse,

You are Bowser.

xtoWX.png

The king of the Koopas and Mario's eternal rival. He breathes fire, hurls hammers, attacks from vehicles like the Koopa Clown Car, and uses all sorts of weapons in hopes of taking out Mario. As his size suggests, he's immensely powerful. His son Bowser Jr. is a chip off the old block who spends his time creating trouble for Mario.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Contact USER." You will order the Koopa Troop to block the area around USER, allowing you to talk outside the thread for the duration of the following day.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

And I really need to update that FFTA LP or Furet will be a most unhappy dude.

Subi/Proto need to get in here. . .especially Proto, 'cause he's yakking away on IRC.

Oh hey, also I'm going to go ahead and tell you all this to save you the trouble. I targeted Subieko. She should(according to what I was told by le hosts) have confirmation that something happened to her last night.

Well, that was a pretty good stroke of luck. Gotta say I did not expect Naglfar to be a SK.

Also, while it's possible that the mafia could have used a stage-bypassing kill, it's still likely that the mafia sent one member to each stage, and that one of Proto/Subieko/Strawman is mafia (my bet would be on Subieko), as they couldn't have known beforehand where Naglfar was. Unless the plan was to not send a mafia member to one of the stages and then kill whomever looked the most threatening on that stage. But that's quite complex and unnecessary this early into the game.

But yeah, Subieko. I thought that her play near the end of the day was much worse than Proto's was. For starters, her reasons for her scum targets were, IMO, hypocritical, as most of them could have been applied to her too. So for now, ##Vote: Subieko.

Also, Scorri, are you done catching up? If you are, I'd like your thoughts.

Of course you'd say that, scumbuddy of proto.