Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

She waffled on me multiple times saying she though I was town, then scum, then that she would wait till night 2 to prove my role claim, then said she didn't care to wait till night 2.

Who is this about? Is it about me wrt why you switched to scummier on me than on Prims? (Also I really should be going to bed soon >_> )

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also prims for your enjoyment I feel that Scorri is scum because the majority of her posts are actually her only replying to people. She's hardly started any conversations on her own and most of her posts are actually small except for her replies towards you who has been aggressive on her all day and her reads on every player. She isn't really acting town and pushing players into answering questions, she's not really pressuring players she thinks are scummy, she has voted proto and SB all of the day and her reasonings on SB were as followed:

BBM: I'd be more willing to let Prims get away with a joke post like that if it wasn't for the fact that he keeps doing it over and over again.

Anyways, moving on from that... SB has barely posted today, he was sheeping yesterday, and doesn't really seem to have any opinions. I'd really like to see him come in and contribute something. I think that in light of Proto's claim, and the other Pokemon claims, SB has replaced Proto as my main target for right now. Also, if what people are speculating about and one of the Pokemon is in fact scummy, my bet would actually be on Plipup because it doesn't fit with the other two, but I guess Kaoz could just be messing with us there and be wanting to not make the scum super obvious or something.

##Vote: Serious Bananas

I'm voting Bananas because I honestly think he might be scum and the fact that he has literally contributed nothing to this day phase. Those are my reasons. What does it matter if other people hold those reasons to? Heck, I think it's a good thing if the town shares reasons for voting someone. It, in my eyes at least, makes it more likely that the person we're lynching is a good target.

Frankly I see her scumtell that she has had previously, acting like town but pretty much only mirroring the general consensus of other players.

eh

not 100% sold on shinori lynch but i feel better about it than lynching iris

i want bananas to get in here and claim but he said he wouldn't be around for deadline

after his d2 though i think there's nothing indicating he's not just newbtown struggling to come up with opinions

i wish people would just last minute wagon scorri with me

I do have thoughts. I think Subieko might be scum based on the fact that I find it unlikely for the Mafia to shoot across stages (because Naggy can't) while Strawman looks townish, with a townish role. I find Prims's behavior weird but he seems to act that way for either alignment. I'm unsure of Impy, and I find a few other players to be Townish, but they're not being bandwagon'd so it doesn't matter.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&cType=topic&cId=33724&search_author=Scorri

For those of you who haven't ISO'd her yet, look at the majority of her posts. The majority are small, and the majority of them are responses to other players or verifying what player X has said or what they were doing. Not many of her posts are actually hey I feel this person is scummy, PRESSURE OR PROVIDE REASONINGS FOR WHY I FEEL WE SHOULD LYNCH THIS PLAYER.

Also the OMGUS she did on Prims.

Ah ok. I was confused thinking it was about me. That's all. On that note, I still find SB scummier than Shinori. I'm only slightly suspicious on Shinori and that's mostly based on him not being around much (which is understandable, people have lives) and the fact that his claim is usually a scum role. However, SB has literally contributed nothing to this phase, and very little all game. What he has contributed has been fluff to make it seem like he's contributed or sheeping. So, my vote stays where it is. I will be heading to sleep soon, so unless something drastically changes in the next 20 minutes or so, that's where my vote will be come phase end.

strawman who do you want to lynch?

bbm why does it feel like you disappeared?

proto why the fuck did it take you this long to vote somebody?

eclipse, blitz, excellen, where are you guys?

Paperblade Votals?

Okay I got back from my birthday dinner like 15 minutes ago. I haven't had much to drink so:

I am not going to publicly confirm if any role PMs have errors. I will confirm to you in your role PM if there's an obvious error like a win condition worded poorly or a missing "PHASE X." If Kaoz wants to do this when he gets on, that's up to him. As a reminder, Kaoz lives in fucking Germany and is therefore asleep right now, which is why phase ends times are when they are.

after his d2 though i think there's nothing indicating he's not just newbtown struggling to come up with opinions

You mean his whole two posts, the first of which this:

I haven't had anything to say I guess. If anyone wants to ask me questions or whatever be my guest.

He could be newbTown but his D2 was not super Town by any means.

If I unvote now and vote scorri it'll just make myself look bad, I've stated my 3 opinions on lynch targets, SB, scorri, or Timp.

Also finally proto says something minimal that isn't tunneling me, too bad it's a whopping four god damn sentences. I've known proto for posting better than that and providing better reasoning's and having better reads than that on the players he feels are scum.

Let's put it this way.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&cType=topic&cId=33724&search_author=Luster%20purge

Check it, the majority of his posts are either tunneling me or putting a small amount of pressure onto subieko, his posts don't seem to have all that much content except for the ones that are either A defending himself, or B pushing for a lynch on me. You don't really have many posts at all that say you think someone else is scummy, do you think Subieko and I are the scumteam with the possibility of Prims being weird and you being unsure of other people and town reads on everyone else?

Shinori, calm down. Breathe. It's just a game. Don't go pulling a Slayer, that's bad.

btw, I don't think I've stated you as town, just 'claim doesn't look as bad despite some errors', if I didn't think you were too scummy, I wouldn't have targeted you last night

I actually thought Folgore Pink's looked worse than Shinori's because it was a lit of small things that seem like they should be consistent and could easily go unnoticed in a fake claim whereas Shinori's are larger and I agree I think they would have been more likely to be corrected by a host and/or fellow mafia members. Though I'll admit starting off with his name thing seems strange since mine follows the pattern of a description right of the bat without character name. I think these inconsistencies may be a better lynch reason later depending on if we get a statement by the hosts and since we'll have more role pms for reference.

Also I think I would prefer Scorri over Shinori at this point.

And Prims didn't Iris mention something about messing up his ability to prove his claim or something?

last part only regards N2, not N1, and not completely mess it up, just make it more complicated

Votal analysis proved fruitless, since no scumflip (guys, it is so hard to scumhunt without one, is it just me), and that wagon was divided among 3.

o

ISOing what SB had to say, hmm.

Votals

[5] Serious Bananas: Manix, BBM, Shinori, scorri, Prims

[2] Shinori: Iris, Proto, Prims

[2] Iris: Bluedoom, Subieko

[1] Proto: Blitz, Prims, scorri, Daigoji Excellen, Subieko, BBM

[1] Folgore Pink: Daigoji Excellen

[1] Blitz: eclipse

[1] Excellen: Psych

[0] BBM: Prims

[0] Prims: Strawman

[0] Subieko: BBM, Proto

[0] Elieson: Bluedoom, BBM

[0] scorri: Iris, Prims, Prims

Voteless: SB, Folgore Pink, Elieson, Strawman

I think this is right

Voteless: SB, Folgore Pink, Elieson, Strawman

elieson and strawman, both of you are around, fix this

psych, you're around too and nobody wants to lynch excellen. post opinions on other targets

Ok. I am going to bed. Before I go, I would like to point out one thing. Last mafia game in, I was last minute lynched. I was mad about that, but that's not the point here. The point is, when I was talking about this in the Info Dump, Prims told me (and mentioned in the info dump) about how that's one of the worst things town can do, and how the only reason he'd do that is if he's scum.

Now, I'm not saying that the fact that Prims said he wanted people to last minute bandwagon with him on me means he's scum. I'm currently operating under the assumption that he was joking there. However. If it gets towards phase end, and he suddenly jumps back on my bandwagon and tries to convince everyone that's awake at that point to join with him... just think about it. Please. And then do what you think is best for the town.

this sucks I have pages left to read and 3 more just showed up, please give me more time to read before I post, but Unvote

I will have to finish reading

wow I get ninja'd pretty badly :/ (guys, never switch to Comcast as your Internet provider, it's actually not that good)

Had trouble ISOing SB until I saw the name change. I don't know, I could switch on to this, but I hate switching onto wagons of uninterested players (IIRC he and Imp are the type to spend most of their SF time on IP Chat); basically bunch of active lurking fluff, but I don't know how much I'm feeling it (I don't mind too much, though), since he could flip anything basically, and he's not even around. Why sign up if you're not interested is the most annoying part, though. :/

going to bed now/soon

Sorry, I'm iso'ing scorri/bizz, and Iris right now.

Though I'll say I'm not sure if the crazy analyses on role pms is something a scum would do. It seems like that was her trying really hard to scum hunt. just in a weird way. The reason I'm hesitant on it still is that it shifted the focus a certain way late in the phase and put too much emphasis on mostly small errors in those two claims.

Scorri on the other hand dramatically changed and doubted her suspicions on Prims in the span of like an hour. List posted after not having done much. But she comes off as more frustrated at not being able to get good reads and just having a difficult time getting into the game this phase than scummy in my opinion. She is a better lynch than many other people still, but the more I read her posts and the way she is posting and what she is saying I don't find it scummy enough to be top priority vote.

And on SB I have absolutely no reads. He is coming off even noobier than noob!anything really. So much so that I can't get anything out of his posts and it doesn't seem like the effort is really there. Thats probably a bad thing.

This phase is killing me in terms of reading people because the vast majority of players(including myself) have been incredibly lackluster but not in a way that I really find scummy. Just really bad playing and not discussing much effectively. A lynch that is agreed upon is needed, however, and I can't say there is anything about SB's posts that tells me not to lynch him. ##Vote:Serious Bananas

Gah, this isn't a good vote from me though. Actually all of my Day 2 has been sucky. Sorry guys, I'll try to be better tonigh and tomorrow if I'm alive.

SB was on IP chat for most of the day. I didn't want to break NOC, so I didn't say much, just asked him to contribute more, to which he replied that he didn't know how. And Impy wasn't on much today, but IIRC she was on a lot yesterday.