Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

If you're certain he's scum, based on your report, you do everything in your power to lynch him. Don't just sit there going "well, what if he's not?" The second part is why I'm voting you.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I maybe drunk, but what Eclipse ius saying is true, Compared to how I tried everything I could to lynch tables I knew his report was false and I knew my report was true, therefore I knew he was scum and I tried to get him lynched no matter what. The same thing should apply to you, it's common sense.

I would vote, but I am still able to think at least partially, and i am deciding not to vote since I can just wait and vote after I am sober.

Okay then. Here's why I think Core is scum:

Didn't Prims pretty much INSIST on you being lynched or vigged Shinori? He stopped voting for me way too quickly, (literally in 2 minutes time, before I even had a chance to respond to his post, even though it kept me from being lynched), and instantly tries to get a wagon onto you, and you barely avoided being lynched. Everyone else at least took more convincing than "oh this report looks legit guys vote shinori". Hell, Prims was ready to lynch people all game as soon as he saw one thing she didn't like. Yelling at blitz for wanting to lynch me (which would have messed up the mason group), when all Blitz did was disagree with him. He went straight for Marth after he was rolecopped, due to the fact it was the most threatening role to the scum at the time. Helios/Prims/Core haven't managed a single successful guard all game. Timp didn't target him night 1 (which is what I saw in my night reports) so I think he was put in as a mafia doc to protect scumbuddies from serial killers.

##Unvote

##Vote: Core

Looking back at the reports I'm gonna guess Eli forced himself to reveal his stage so that he would appear more trustworthy.

SB, there are many games in which the Doctor never gets a successful save. Example CPM, or SFM.

Also, why have you flipped from NoLynch to Lynch Core?

Two things, if we are lynching we need to ALL go to castle siege, Except for maybe one person.

If we are not lynching, then we need to split up people onto stages:

Brinstar: Eclipse, Iris

Castle Siege: Everyone else.

Most likely BBM will be the kill target of the night I want to say.

I'm more confident in this no lynch strategy because frankly, it's safer and gives us more info, however I do think SB is most likely scum.

##Vote: No lynch

Continuing my last post talking about stages and stuff.

SB will just be randomly placed, let's just hope he ends up on our stage, castle siege, or we could have eclipse over on castle siege as well and leave the possibility that iris might end up alone over there, which would end up being a waste.

Brinstar: Eclipse, Iris

Castle Siege: Everyone else.

wait, why does this one work ?

also, we need to decide stage distribution soon, or else someone will feign "oh, I wasn't on at deadline, couldn't change my stage", etc.

oh, I meant that the remaining stage:

castle siege: shinori, manix, core, sb, strawman, bbm

like a lot could go wrong here, i'd rather see something like:

castle siege: sb, core, manix, shinori

brinstar: bbm, strawman, eclipse, iris

but idk

Let's talk. I feel we have 3 viable options today.

Lynch sb

Lynch core

Or NL.

I'm more willing for SB lynch or NL. I've been talking about this to eclipse a lot. And depending on if we lynch/NL the stage distrubution should be different.

Also the set up you are saying is still rought and doesn't help us as much as another set up could. The reason we had 6 people on that one is we supposedly have 2 roleblockers and my redirect. and a tracker and a doctor claim if we did that.

Iris, that stage setup says NL, yet you have a vote. I think we need to figure out whether we're lynching or not, THEN figure out stages.

Oh sorry, I'm just kinda idling around (and figuring out stuff for Mystery Mafia)

I still want the NL, preferably.

And even if SB turns up on Brinstar, he still can't do anything apparently (he was targeted by Straw). Not quite sure how that would affect our actions tonight, but I don't think it should, really.