Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless nighttalk is banned here but i don't see a rule against it

Mafia is srs business guys. srsly

:facepalm:That wasn't a good lynch at all. Time to see who I'll use my role on.

that's strange, cause you voted for it. What if eclipse's long standing history of stomach problems was just a ruse this whole time so she could finally use it in this game and trick us all? THE STOMACK RUSE WAS A DISTACTION

if it's a harmful role and you use it on obvtown psych over the guy blitz is voting you're confirmed scum jsyk

see i'm obv town guys

don't kill me i'm just a harmless little flower

also we should be keeping note of the stage count so we can attempt basic player <-> stage distribution analysis. for example scum isn't going to send 4 people to the same stage on night 1 unless they're retarded

Mafia is srs business guys. srsly

that's strange, cause you voted for it. What if eclipse's long standing history of stomach problems was just a ruse this whole time so she could finally use it in this game and trick us all? THE STOMACK RUSE WAS A DISTACTION

see i'm obv town guys

don't kill me i'm just a harmless little flower

f you keep this attitude up, I am sure we can change our minds

I think the only outcome that would've been worse is a mass unvote, which would've ended with No Lynch. My head is still weird, so I'm going back to bed. Again.

also we should be keeping note of the stage count so we can attempt basic player <-> stage distribution analysis. for example scum isn't going to send 4 people to the same stage on night 1 unless they're retarded

There is likely a stage ignoring kill or something. For all we know, they would send everyone to the same stage on one night and then use it, but that would likely be a team of relatively inexperienced players, or one of experienced players who are trying to mindfuck us. Though I'd like to believe someone like Bizz or Eclipse would think using the kill this early is stupid.

that was a jokepost because you were waffling at deadline like you did when you were sk that one time. i've never seen how you react to claims during crunch time as town or scum but i'd assume it's similar for personality reasons so it's not a legit point

Eclipse, how does your networking work with the stage system? Do the two people you connect have to be on the same stage, and does that stage have to be the same one you're on?

Just from a glance at the stage distribution I think the mafia decided to split up.

ie start thinking about who on your stage is scum guys because I bet you there's at least one

There is likely a stage ignoring kill or something. For all we know, they would send everyone to the same stage on one night and then use it, but that would likely be a team of relatively inexperienced players, or one of experienced players who are trying to mindfuck us. Though I'd like to believe someone like Bizz or Eclipse would think using the kill this early is stupid.

I think the mafia should have something like that however

IF (I am sure this will emphasize on how huge the "if" is)my theory is correct, we should try to be as spread out as possible

not gonna say anything beyond that, and if you are wondering about the (super crazy) theory I am sure all you have to do is compare your role PM with Kay's (unless you are mafia and already have access to other PMs)

this has nothing to do with the mafia's kill btw.

The stage distribution is a near-perfect split of the game. I'm a bit surprised, and kinda glad that both my targets appear on IRC on occasion.

My head and stomach are complaining simultaneously, which means I need to fix dinner while trying not to fall over. Here's hoping I have all my fingers when I'm done.

The stage distribution is a near-perfect split of the game. I'm a bit surprised, and kinda glad that both my targets appear on IRC on occasion.

My head and stomach are complaining simultaneously, which means I need to fix dinner while trying not to fall over. Here's hoping I have all my fingers when I'm done.

I am actually impressed with the stage distribution being nearly perfect

so, do you get to talk during the day, or tonight? (if you don't mind answering that that is)

wow, that wasn't a good lynch this could have all been prevented if we lynched subieko

Kind of echoing that scum probably sent a person to each stage, or probably to at least 3-4. The stage distribution is cool to look at, actually, 3 | 4 | 4 | 4 | 3, and I love palindromes. o:

I'm not too excited to be on the stage that I am, but I'll think about things; btw Shinori promised his role pm "AS SOON AS N1 HITS" waiting on that.

Dear Shinori,

You are Shadow.

gR4Rg.png

Shadow The Hedgehog is a black hedgehog who resembles Sonic. He was created by Dr. Eggman's grandfather, Gerald Robotnik, to be the ultimate life-form. Not only does he look like Sonic, but he has equal abilities. He has great skill with the space-time warping technique called Chaos Control. To reach his goals, he'll use any means necessary.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Chaos Control USER1 and USER2". This will cause USER1's action to be redirected to USER2, regardless of it's original target. Your abilities have been kind of unstable lately though, so a change in surroundings may cause the chaotic energy to run wild.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

the message is quite curious, hmm, what do you think it does in regards to your role?

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Chaos Control USER1 and USER2".

also your role pm is missing the important "Night X" in the action line that you respond to, could possibly be hosts' coughkaozcough fault; in spite of this, i don't think he's faking the role pm for now since / / insert weird meta reason here: kaoz probably wrote it, since kaoz often confuses the contraction 'it's' with the pronoun 'its', so for example:

This will cause USER1's action to be redirected to USER2, regardless of it's original target.

you see, the contraction is used in place of correct use of the pronoun, something kaoz does frequently.

hm . . .

##grammar lessons

now if only i could catch scum as i catch grammar errors

Dat missing ##Night X: irritates me. Brad and Cows don't seem privy to letting something like that slide.

It seems like his ability targets random people, (tonight, anyway). Whether it's the fault of his "every now and then" role or Brimstar itself, I dunno. I wonder though, if he idles, does it force-activate and target people?

Hmm, it might mean that your targets will be changed from what you wanted them to be. So if for example, you replied to your role PM saying to make all of Iris's actions target me, it might instead make all of her actions target Eclipse instead. Or something of that sort. I have a line in my role PM similar to yours, saying that something in the surroundings could alter my actions.