Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three things:

Proto: Why the self vote? Seriously, you know if you're town or not, and it doesn't matter what alignment you are, you shouldn't be giving up that easily.

Blitz: Start making more sense or else.

wrt to who killed scorri: I think I might know how it happened (FMPOV), but I'm not saying anything because it might give the mafia an easy target. It wasn't me, that I know.

not in the least bit (about SB), you are the suspicious one in the visiting queue

anyways, waiting for Shinori to show up and answer me

Three things:

Proto: Why the self vote? Seriously, you know if you're town or not, and it doesn't matter what alignment you are, you shouldn't be giving up that easily.

Blitz: Start making more sense or else.

wrt to who killed scorri: I think I might know how it happened (FMPOV), but I'm not saying anything because it might give the mafia an easy target. It wasn't me, that I know.

have some patience

waiting for Shinori

I am pretty sure I have a good idea on what happened, and not expecting you to hvae done it either

See, my problem is Shinori isn't online. That and the fact that you'll be away for tomorrow. So making the wait longer seems like a bad idea.

The self-vote, for one.

Well, hey, that vote was on the one guy that was in the same stage as Excellen. Who died. How does that translate into failing to read the night update?

Anyway back to my suspicions.

I still think iris is scum. No actually scummy., simply because roles-swapper screws up role-cop, watcher and tracker stuff. It messes with claims. However her idea of revealing stuff honestly makes me second guess because, what's the point of a role-swapper if you tell people what you did? Can't you just idle and be done with that?

Blitz is acting weird and so is Proto. I have no idea what to make of it at all. I guess I can agree with Prims that they could've just made Scorri kill the player alongside proto to make him obv!scum.

I'm not sure if I wanna trust Tables' claim of Tracker now. Especially since SB apparently got an upgrade in Mushroom Kingdom. It would be weird if Tracker too got some cool upgrade in some stage, although I don't know if there could be any considerable downgrade due to stage effects.

I also think BBM's posts at the ending of D2 make him look pretty scummy.

Votes are tied at 4-4 and tie means nolynch bleeargh. Going to wait and see for now if anyone else decides to come and vote for either side. I'm prepared to unvote and tiebreak if it comes to that though. Prims makes a good point about the circumstances of SB's claim- if he was fakeclaiming Watcher, it's likely it was a claim given to him by his scumbuddies, in which case he would've been unlikely to get the name wrong the first time. But Shinori's reaction is not seeming mafia to me. I am starting to feel that they are both town, but the inactivity of this day means any other lynch would be pretty last-minute.

I honestly don't think either of these guys are scum right now. Push comes to shove I'll go with Shinori but bleh. Also when did STrawman vote for SB?

Blehhhhh. I am not happy with that. Ugh I should have unvoted.

SO MUCH NINJA 6-6. AGAIN, WE NEED SOMEONE TO BE A DESIGNATED TIEBREAKER TO DO IT FIVE MINUTES BEFORE THE PHASE END.

Now in CPM I caught Scum! Iris whining about ties and no-lynches, and honestly sometimes I think scum think this is the way to play town. Obviously not. If you didn't think either SB or Shinori was mafia, you should've thought of some other target and voiced it out. Sure lynching someone like what happened to Scorri in Higurashi would've been a bad idea but I honestly think at that stage there were many people online who you could've thought to be scummy. But instead you just go along with the flow. How lovely. Oh, oh! You want to designate tiebreakers? Did you want to be the tiebreaker? Especially on two townie players? How convenient.

Scorri's flip tells me Prims is obv!Town who had shit going at him towards the ending of D2. That doesn't exactly work in Blitz's favor.

Finally I honestly find Manix to be apathetic this game. We're seeing paranoid play over here yet all I'm seeing right now is 'I'm wary of SB and Prims' without saying anything else. Honestly I'm not sure wth you're doing man, but its annoying, really.

Finally I honestly find Manix to be apathetic this game. We're seeing paranoid play over here yet all I'm seeing right now is 'I'm wary of SB and Prims' without saying anything else. Honestly I'm not sure wth you're doing man, but its annoying, really.

Gotta say, Prims is actually looking a bit better now

only a bit though.

I was going to ask why scorri's flip made SB look better, but then I remembered she was on his wagon yesterday.

That's fair enough, maybe SB has just been playing a noob!town game. I'm not as interested in lynching him today because of scorri's flip. But I will still keep an eye on him though, because who knows what could happen?

I didn't really like Blitzy's push for people to claim their roles and such

hmmm

Blitzy better give some good reasons for this

And now, Proto. You're the only one left on Halberd from last night, so did you kill Excellen? Although, it could have been because of scorri's ability. Who knows?

Yeah, with that result being proven, I'm not really interested in lynching SB anymore. Not unless something horrible comes up.

hi thar

You may want to read a bit.

Welp. Now I am dead. At least I don't need to try to continue to catch up anymore. Good luck to Tables in that respect. As for the rest of you.... Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa *falls over dead*

I stayed up until almost 2am to catch the results, and fell asleep on the couch. Woke up to Goku (our other dog) licking my face. Insert mixed Eeww/lol here.

Anyway, woah. Excel and scorri both. I'd post my thoughts on possibilities, but Proto covered like, every bit. I'm pretty certain that scorri' stagehop killed Excel (makes the most sense to me anyway, but I'm assuming priority), but I dunno how scorri got killed. I'd assume nightVig, but I could easily be wrong. At first I thought Marth was evolved nightVig, but he targetted Prims last night, so that can't be. I'm still curious what he evolved to, but that can wait for now.

I don't feel like Proto is scum, because scorri's death essentially hints at a true attempt of framing, and it worked pretty well (until she died of course).

I'm also thinking Prims is pretty town now. I dunno how he does it, but he is good at fishing for scum.

As for Blitz, I dunno wth he's pointing at Proto that way for. Unless he knows something that we don't, which...is a possibility.

##Vote Iris Iris will likely confirm my role when she posts, so I won't say anything yet on it. But why vote her? I still find her role scummy in itself, and would like to see it gone before she hands something else s dangerous to switch around (like doc for instance).

More convoluted potential scenario examples coming up soon I'm at work and can't focus on big posts right now

Subi, do me a HUGE favor and don't move me back to Mushroom Kingdom.

Actually, I can't move anyone to anywhere. I got this overnight:

Sent Today, 02:54 AM

The last day was pretty exhausting for you, so you decide to take a rest. You may not perform any actions today and may not switch stages.

Possibly an aftereffect of Strawman's ability?

How nice that marth who jumped onto the same pokemon claiming wagon that was followed by proto and blitz however he managed to get his upgrade on night 1 compared to the other two saying they got nothing.

Psych is the one who claimed a Pokemon, not Blitz. Blitz's only claim was a passive role.

If we're assuming that my lack of action was because of the stage, then I don't think using Mushroom Kingdom as a meeting place would be a good idea. If Shinori's words are to be believed, Brinstar wouldn't be great, either.

Fountain of Dreams seems safe so far? The stage description just says it's 'pretty basic' and 'easy to move around on'. It can only be used while at least 14 people are alive though.

Next, you have stage effects. Well, scorri was in Castle Siege twice in a row, but Castle Siege doesn't seem like the kind of stage that would cause death.

Castle Seige's description says there might be 'something below', doesn't it? Maybe if you stay there too long bad things happen? I have no idea. A vig who crosses stages could be possible if they have just one shot; otherwise it seems rather strong.

it is impossible for him to be the vig, he was seen by the watcher, na dthe target wasn't dead,

So NOW you believe the Watcher claim? What changed your mind?

I too want to see Table's Tracker report.

Excellen having been killed by Scorri seems probable; we know she had a stage-jumping kill. As to what killed Scorri...stage effect is possible but I still think stages that actually kill you would be bastard mod territory. Admittedly the stage description has a bit of a warning. A single-shot vig that jumps stages doesn't seem too overpowered to me, so that seems likeliest at this point.

As others have said, Scorri's flip makes Prims obvTown. Marth and Prims have now both confirmed SB's results so it should be clear that SB really is the Watcher.

I have no idea why Proto is self-voting? His post seems to be written from the POV of someone who's not him, I guess? It's not really helping the discussion at this point.

Blitz is spamming up the thread and for a guy who says he doesn't want to talk about what Proto's doing he sure has brought it up a lot. And he seems to think SB's Watcher claim is true now, but he wanted to lynch SB D2. I want an explanation of why he thought SB was fakeclaiming N2 and what changed his mind now. (if Blitz didn't think SB was fakeclaiming then that is ridiculous because lynching a Watcher over a Redirector claim would be terrible)

##Vote: Blitz until he produces some coherent answers.

Now in CPM I caught Scum! Iris whining about ties and no-lynches, and honestly sometimes I think scum think this is the way to play town. Obviously not. If you didn't think either SB or Shinori was mafia, you should've thought of some other target and voiced it out. Sure lynching someone like what happened to Scorri in Higurashi would've been a bad idea but I honestly think at that stage there were many people online who you could've thought to be scummy. But instead you just go along with the flow. How lovely. Oh, oh! You want to designate tiebreakers? Did you want to be the tiebreaker? Especially on two townie players? How convenient.

Haha really? Do you actually think I should have started a new wagon that late? First off, last-minute power wagons suck, as demonstrated by Higurashi and Draft. Secondly, even if I had, it would have been useless because the town did not want to lynch anyone except those two . The tie was between SB and Shinori- if I'd voted for a third person, like how Shinori and Blitz voted for Prims, I'd essentially be giving up my say in the lynch. I don't like this post at all. Not one bit, and this, coupled with that earlygame buddying up you were doing, has moved you up to #2 on my scumdar.

I agree with Elieson kind of. Iris's role is kind of too similar to Shinori's for my liking, and I'm more inclined to believe a claim under lynch pressure than a claim made for no apparent reason. Also, Iris, did you use your role last night or not?

Also, I'm not sure if Eclipse's idea of throwing everyone on the same stage near endgame will really work. Look at the stages- Battleship Halberd says it keeps people moving. That gives me the feeling that it forcibly moves you if you're on it for too long. Castle Siege says that something might be lurking underneath, giving me the feeling that something bad might happen to people who're there later on. Fountain of Dreams is okay, but will soon be unavailable. Mushroom Kingdom will roleblock us if we're there for too long. The poisonous gases on Brinstar could screw things up. So I'm pretty sure that the stages were designed exactly to counteract against this kind of strategy.

Also it came to our attention that we forgot a couple role interactions and so a couple extra night results are being sent out. This doesn't effect anything else fortunately, the result is just like 10 hours late.

Edited by Paperblade

One more thing- can we stop discussing the exact details of the role of the Vig, someone whom we know is town, and get back to looking for scum? There are quite a couple people in Blitz's wagon atm. However, Blitz seems to be pretty certain that he can respond in an effective manner to most of the points against him once he hears from Shinori. But Blitz won't be able to post for more than 24 hours, meaning if he comes back and can indeed prove his innocence, most of us will have wasted more than half the day on someone who isn't town. So to the people on the Blitz wagon, whose lynch would you currently support after Blitz's? It's Marth for me.

scum flip! \o/ -- and on scorri, now I don't feel like I'm playing too horribly, at least. ): at mafia killing obv!town excellen, though. I just wanted to point out that I'm p. sure that Bizz's 2 top "town reads" were Excellen and Nagflar, and look who died, hmmmm.

Also, Iris, did you use your ability?

Nope. I used it N1 since I distrusted Shinori, and it's probably best not to swap other people's roles for no reason.

by the way, i want to lean town on proto after scorri's flip just because she totally made that kill to frame him while we still had no idea how kills worked. it's likely they wanted to make him seem like obvscum after he ended up being on the same stage as the kill twice

I thought the same with Subieko, since mafia knew of my open D1 suspicion of her, and probably tried to frame anyone on that stage, hmm.

##Vote Iris Iris will likely confirm my role when she posts, so I won't say anything yet on it. But why vote her? I still find her role scummy in itself, and would like to see it gone before she hands something else s dangerous to switch around (like doc for instance).

Elieson, that's bad logic. If any of you guys just don't want me to use my role, just stick me on a stage alone. Intentionally killing a townie just because of their role isn't the way to do it.

Also it came to our attention that we forgot a couple role interactions and so a couple extra night results are being sent out. This doesn't effect anything else fortunately, the result is just like 10 hours late.

I seem to have missed this earlier, sorry about that:

Looking into the sky, you can see shadows far above your head. They are visible to everyone else as well, marking your position. You have to pick your stage in the thread today.

So basically it seems like Elieson is some "people have to make their stage choice public" role, or whatever.

##Visit: Battleship Halberd

(random choice, and since Halberd is pretty cool)

i'll be analyzing now since scumflip <3 and then i'll be back, ok and paperblade votals plz

Psych is the one who claimed a Pokemon, not Blitz. Blitz's only claim was a passive role.

Oh right, this is what I got mixed up and I'm assuming this is pretty much what blitz is yelling at me about. I thought he was the person who claimed ivysaur. Seeing as how Marth did target prims last night I do wonder what he did since our town role cop is dead and most of our other claimed PR's are not him. Currently out of all the pokemon claims I see Marth as the most scummy, besides Iris.

I really do not like iris's role. It's a role swapper for a night but it's also a ninja about it. Really seems more scum beneficial to me, you would have to ask the other player in thread what their ability was to get anything, it's an ability that seems fully advantageous to mafia and horrible for town.

All of this being said ##Unvote:

##Vote: Marth

Your piplup claim seems scuummy to me, you magically evolved night 1 and got an active ability supposedly. I'm fine with the fact that you claimed and all previously and you didn't claim what your ability changed on N1 and you did cut parts out of your original role pm it seems.

The other two pokemon claims, that matter in this situation, said: you have no abilities and then posted some sort of 'goal' after that which they were attempting to complete, yet you chose not to link that part about your piplup role pm and told us to figure it out ourselves at how you got a role upgrade. Was it really that bad to just link how you got a role upgrade? It doesn't tell you what the role upgrade is by any means. Now not to mention you targeted Prims tonight and most of our other PR's are already claimed on someone else which really doesn't leave you with that much, and prims himself said he no sort of flavor at all from your visit which means you aren't something like a roleblocker, assuming Prims has an active ability.