Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But no one has responded to me seriously yet. I've asked not counting me who do people see as scummy since I know what I'll flip and I know my alignment and i know if I'm lynched what will happen. So if you don't include me who do you think is most probable scum?

I'm actually quite scared with the thought of a death on Halberd because there are tons of people there and I don't know about you guys but I'm still uncomfortable with Elieson and Blitz. If the mafia kills anywhere else it gives them away. If they kill on Halberd, tomorrow is going to be a huge mess.

Poketrio are cleared. Helios/Prims/Core is cleared. Strawman and SB are very likely to be town. So if you flip town Shinori, remaining scum are, IMO, Iris, Eclipse, and Manix/Elieson.

So if you flip town Shinori, remaining scum are, IMO, Iris, Eclipse, and Manix/Elieson.

I've got this nasty thought that Eclipse is scum, and her role is designed to help mislead town.Then again, look at all the flack I got from thinking Iris's role was scummy.Shinori's arguing himself down a hole...

And if BBM or Manix were vig (as Manix is 100% sure that he or BBM is a Vig) I imagine one of them would've used their shot(s) already on one of them.

And if BBM or Manix were vig (as Manix is 100% sure that he or BBM is a Vig)

It's fairly obvious. There has to be a vig because scorri was killed (or the stage killed her possibly, but that I doubt). Since BBM and I are the only remaining unknowns, it should be one of us.

And FMPOV, I know which one of us is the vig or not, and BBM would as well. And I don't want the mafia to know which one of us it is (and I think BBM wouldn't either).

It's fairly obvious. There has to be a vig because scorri was killed (or the stage killed her possibly, but that I doubt). Since BBM and I are the only remaining unknowns, it should be one of us.

And FMPOV, I know which one of us is the vig or not, and BBM would as well. And I don't want the mafia to know which one of us it is (and I think BBM wouldn't either).

Assuming there is a vig, how would you kno.....ahh just forget it.

Elieson, think about it. As the only two left who haven't claimed and with evidence there is a vig, one of them has to be the vig. They each know their own roles, so if Manix knows he is/isn't the vig, he knows the opposite is true for BBM.

Elieson, think about it. As the only two left who haven't claimed and with evidence there is a vig, one of them has to be the vig. They each know their own roles, so if Manix knows he is/isn't the vig, he knows the opposite is true for BBM.

That's not exactly what I was pondering, but yes I do realize that.

I feel like we're assuming something though, something that isn't necessarily a current possibility.

Well unless you why why there were two deaths in one night without a vig, there are going to be some assumptions about that. And assumptions that the big isn't fakeclaiming something else, but eh.

Fine.

Straw, have you considered the possibility that our alleged Vig doesn't have any more shots left?

Or that our Vig isn't actually town aligned?

Well, I never said I was expecting our assumed vig to have shots or kill anyone.

I feel like we are assuming our vig to still have shots though, assuming he's you know, actually a vig.

Also, A non town vig. Shooting scum. When the SK was already dead. That seems rather silly to me.

This is a very good point that I hadn't even considered. I was thinking that it was a scumVig that shot Excel, and that the stage swallowed scorri, since

With fires and arrows being shot in the background, this stage gives off the feeling of a true battlefield. However, the true terror of this castle might rest underneath it...

That explains the weird tracker results.

Shinori, I'm gonna attempt to talk to you again. I don't know if it'll be more meaningful than the last one due to time zones, but we're not gonna find out unless we try.

i had this huge post but it died when the lightning killed my internet for a minute, so um, bad format, go: (now i need to look through other stuff to remember thoughts, ugh)

anyways, what does everyone think of elieson? (btw do you remember why you switched)?

@proto: i think you should fathom a possible town!shinori, just in case. anyways, in regards to the role pm shenanigans that i brought up a while ago, looking back at that, imp's role pm was actually really badly faked, i think it was strawman who said the little mistakes were actually more suspicious. also ugh, i've been disoriented on this view ever since paperblade said something in momm mafia about how shinori looks town when he's angry and he's been the epitome of angry here. ihatetobringmetaoutsidefromthere.

btw COREY and SERIOUS BANANAS

Don't target any of the Poke trio (Luster Purge, Psych, Cap'n Flint). Don't reveal your target either. Thanks.

Eh, since you say not to target any of these, this severely limits the pool to: Core, Serious Bananas, Elieson, Strawman, and afaik, as long as Core protects SB, SB who is empowered can watch/track two of the remaining three, or watch/track Core, and then a random one of the other two.

If there's a death on Halberd, I believe it can only be caused by either Elieson or Strawman. If SB tracks one of them, she'll know which one did the killing.

Sb can track both.

Core can protect SB.

Um, then the mafia will kill Core ?

Clearly, SB should track/watch Core and one of you and Strawman.

Err, right. I dunno why I thought core would be protected if he was targeted by SB.

Also, should Straw buff Core?