Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Okay, leaning towards 2 scum + mayor, since 3 scum sounds OP, but in the long-run, doesn't matter as much.

Confused on Manix and Aere, not sure who I prefer over the other on that. Then Shinori, and Blitz, I'd be okay with a Blitz lynch. This is frustrating.

first of all, I voted for Shinori asap so that he could say something before he left but didn't turn out so well and then I had to leave for class, when I got back, Elie said Bizz had used her ability and phase ended, so I thought we had another good phase to decide this

anyways, I still think the scum team of Shinori and Manix and Manix, and even though I can be considered a vanilla, I would still think having some info is much better than having a vanilla plus if you really put it that way, BBM is a vanilla now too (if he is town as I am considering him to be that is)

I do not get what the mayor theory is all about so anyone care to explain?

also, do remember that your theory about me being scum involves me scanning Iris for info, right?

then why the heck would I kill Marth when he was clearly one of the suspicious ones?

Isn't this NOC?

I think Bizz is referring to me, we were planning Hamtaro Mafia and then all of a sudden she disappeared. ):

^i dunno, ask her. she could have been talking to other people in the game, like i know she talks with manix regularly. preferably she should clarify. i don't think bizz would ever scumslip like that, though.

(not relevant to this game)

[7/30/2012 11:25:48 PM] Iris: bizz bizz bizz

[7/30/2012 11:25:49 PM] Iris: hamtaro mafia

[7/30/2012 11:25:51 PM] Iris: c:

[7/30/2012 11:26:04 PM] Lëvîtý: iriiis

[7/30/2012 11:26:07 PM] Lëvîtý: okay <3

[7/30/2012 11:26:41 PM] Iris: okay

[7/30/2012 11:26:44 PM] Iris: where were we?

[7/30/2012 11:36:45 PM] Iris: bizzz

if anyone pulls "iris and bizz scumbuddies" i think i'll maul them?

I neEded a topic to announce ot in

my frie.d took my coputer and y abusive friend has been callimg me and texting e've where I am I am havImg a breakdow.

I'm not reaking the rules or anythomg I needed to apologize to oris and my pm system isnt eworming

:( Take a bit of a break Bizz, until you feel better.

TBH, I'm not finding Blitz all that scummy... Look at this from both Blitz's and Shinori's POVs. Shinori, if telling the truth, knows he is a vanilla and would therefore be suspicious of Blitz, who is a vanilla with just a little bit more. Blitz, if telling the truth, knows that he is a vanilla with a little bit extra info, and would therefore be suspicious of Shinori, who is just a plain vanilla.

And I definitely think Aere and SB are worse. Aere for reasons already mentioned, and SB, because in addition to other stuff, he said at the beginning of the game that since he was town this time, he wanted to contribute more and be more active than he was in SSBU. Instead he's been just as inactive as he was there. And I know he's been on SF a lot, because I see him frequently in IP Chat, so this lack of activity from him is frustrating.

Okay, I am NOT going to be here for phase end, or for the 12 hours before it, so we need to start discussing who we think is scum. A lot of people were waiting for Blitz to say something before pronouncing him fully as scum. Well, he's made his statement. What do people think of it? I think it's fair, and I wasn't really thinking he was that scummy before his post either.

Personally, I think we should lynch either Aere or SB today. SB has said that he doesn't want to echo- that's the exact reason he gave last time for his inactivity. And I think we all know the reasons for voting Aere at this point. As for the whole thing about "Why did Marth die?", I've come to the conclusion that the reason was just to sow confusion. Even if the mafia DID know Marth's role, getting him mislynched would still have been rather easy.