Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

Toastgame later today/early tomorrow. I'm school shopping for my son then going to work.

Postgame will feature commentary from Eclipse and Myself

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Shinori is totally scum.

Town, I said who scum was in last post. No one listens to the third party, though. :(

BBM for 3rd party MVP, kept on pushing that SB lynch. 8) Good thing for town, too, I would have hammered Aere for mafia joint if not. Also Manix, had you not self-hammered, I would have stealth-lynched Aere, since you guys made yourselves pretty obvious with your Vanilla/Bomb claims. :/

from eclipse, too? :wub:

Edited by Iris

BBM for 3rd party MVP, kept on pushing that SB lynch. 8) Good thing for town, too, I would have hammered Aere for mafia joint if not. Also Manix, had you not self-hammered, I would have stealth-lynched Aere, since you guys made yourselves pretty obvious with your Vanilla/Bomg claims. :/

Lol, this is probably true. I think part of why I pushed so hard for the SB lynch was because I'd just lost one game where I'd had an early scumread on SB and then let it go until it was too late, and I didn't want it to happen again.

Also, I wonder, if I hadn't claimed Neighbour until the day, would you guys have NKed me instead of Marth?

And the mafia WAS kinda weak, but the 3rd party was strong enough that it was mafia-sided as long as Iris was there. I did kind of complain about the set-up several times, but looking back on it, I think it was actually pretty clever. Kudos, Elieson. It was a fun game.

This game was lylo on day 2, and should have actually have been over yesterday when there was 6 people alive. Meh.

Yeah, it was. 5:2:2 on Day 2, but SB like didn't vote, so could have definitely tied that day.

Also my 2 targets were Helios or SB, but I went straight for SB since between two choices, I always take the second choice! But town decided to lynch Helios, anyways, how convenient! o:

Edited by Iris

Sb also said "o hay btw I'm yugi"

:O

That reminded me of Excellen's game where Bizz's wincon was to kill my character. So what do I do? She CPSes me asking me to character claim and I oblige and end up dying that night phase lol.

Like I said, the mafia might have been weak but the 3rd party was so strong that the game was still in their favour as long as Iris was in the game.

Lynch stop was for anti maf/itp alliance. Tracker had three ppl to target, and informed only knew of itp existence, really.

And DP was well, yea.

The town was in Day 2 Lylo

This.

I think the set-up was reasonable but I probably should have pushed for Yugi to just be a bulletproof and for N0 to have been skipped, oh well.

I like how every time a mafia game ends people argue over the setup for at least five pages.

It was a stupid lynch, but I won't say that my reads this game were exactly spot-on either oops

Aere's result effectively cleared three people, though. BBM kept ignp