Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, nice shot Xin

got it where it counts

Haha, thanks. :P I guess it helped save us another cycle. I guess my "funny feeling" about Prims was right at the end of the game, even though the rest of you seemed to have that feeling as well.

Xin Li did pretty well for her first game here, vigging Blitz was a good call. Should be more assertive with votes in the future, probably in a game with a less apathetic playerlist and no cycle system for practice. Whenever one of those gets hosted.

I thought that Marth was pretty scummy because of reasons that mostly didn't make sense (inb4 bad logic is not a scumtell)

I'm leaning towards Core/Prims as scumbuddies

Core because of documented reasons (the gist of it was that his reaction test was terrible and his explanation is equally terrible)

Prims because he's making me think of that thing he did in Draft

not really sure who the potential third member is although i'm kind of staring at Manix for tunneling on me and Boron. Also potentially Rapier for a reason I can't really describe other than "my gut feeling"

Bizz looks like town.

...my reads suck

i suspected prims before it was cool

Xin Li did pretty well for her first game here, vigging Blitz was a good call. Should be more assertive with votes in the future, probably in a game with a less apathetic playerlist and no cycle system for practice. Whenever one of those gets hosted.

Lol, thanks. XD I was really lost during the first cycle, but I think I got my act together later on. It got rather slow after I started playing better, but I'm just glad I didn't horribly fail.

Also, would you guys have decided to shoot me if I didn't claim vigilante?

I can see the future... I will be berated in postgame for tunneling Shinori too much...

Also, I suspect that I will be told that my reads kinda sucked throughout the game; and my sudden change to Prims on C4 made no sense...

yeah

sorry for subbing out, there were multiple reasons why i did and i don't feel like going into them /:

sorry for subbing out, there were multiple reasons why i did and i don't feel like going into them /:

You would have still played 10 times better than I did though haha

You would have still played 10 times better than I did though haha

I could have, but I was falling behind and had no way of catching up. I still played BCM because it was going at a slower pace, though as you saw I played like shit that game and went through that whole panic attack thing and it was dumb. I couldn't process anything in my mind and I wouldn't have been able to do the homework for this game. I made sure you were available so Brad didn't have to look for a sub himself.

>_> I went MIA for a day, and came back to see that town had won. GJ guys... Wasn't expecting scum!Prims at all. Also ugh I wasn't expecting the game to end this early so I've only submitted like half my reads...

>_> I went MIA for a day, and came back to see that town had won. GJ guys... Wasn't expecting scum!Prims at all. Also ugh I wasn't expecting the game to end this early so I've only submitted like half my reads...

lol this. This really.

BBM/Xin Li should be town MVP IMO. Manix and Shinori spent too much time arguing with each other to help at all. Oh, Camtech and Helios were forgettable lol.

BBM because he actually talked a lot and Xin Li because that Blitz shot was a good one. Understandable why you didn't want him lynched.

Lolol are you joking? The only scum I contributed to lynching/killing was Rapier, and I would have gotten our Doctor mislynched if I could have done it. IMO Manix was MVP by a long shot.

meh, iunno

I did manage to pick out Core/Prims when it counted... meh, but I tunneled so bloody hard on Shinori. ;/

blahhhhh; and I only hammered Rapier because I was there, really. Although mind you, it was pretty easy to tell it was a fakeclaim ;/

Edited by Manix

For some reason, now I'm feeling hyper like I was at the beginning of the game. Since it's over, I suppose no one will mind if I go

ss2012-06-24at015202.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why is roy using casual clothes and riding yune

I think I began failing on C2, then it made me get lynched on C3. I could've tried to play better, but I didn't/was too lazy to re-read the things I missed, so it ended badly to me in the end.

I hope we have a more active Mafia next time.

Lol, I actually think Cam, Manix, and Shinori may have contributed the overall cycle more than I did. Even if Manix and Shinori were mostly bickering with each other, all but our first lynch were successes. Plus Cam was at least good at picking up on scum even if he didn't really "initiate" much of the wagons. I'll be honest ... I was mostly picking up on everyone's suspicions, looking for evidence on my own, and going with it. My suspicions alone were kind of ... ^^;